PDA

View Full Version : 'hawg hittin' da Central Coast dis weekend!

Ambassadorhawg
10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Gonna do the long range trip on Sunday, Oct. 11 outta Patriot Sportfishing and maybe an albie or 1/2 day cod trip on Saturday outta either Patriot or Virg's or Cen Coast Sportfishing. Anyone in the area this weekend, come on down and enjoy the relaxed life of the Central Coast with me and rusty6. The weather forecast is for absolutely beautiful conditions including almost no wind and almost no swell, a really rare thing for up there!

steelhead
10-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Shoot I wish man, I love that area-Morro Bay/cayucos. You guys are lucky

J. Owen
10-09-2009, 09:27 PM
cen cal local man my buddy went out on patriot long range and did pretty well
forget the tuna boat thouugh man he skunked it on that if your ever in the area and want to hit the freshwater we have good bass fishing to
lopez lake sana margarita all good man drop me a line

Ambassadorhawg
10-10-2009, 04:19 PM
cen cal local man my buddy went out on patriot long range and did pretty well
forget the tuna boat thouugh man he skunked it on that if your ever in the area and want to hit the freshwater we have good bass fishing to
lopez lake sana margarita all good man drop me a line

Hey J. Owen,

Yeah I've been hittin' the LMB's up there since the 1980's. Hit lotsa ponds and all the lakes. Have had some great action over the years... but now is the time to hit the ocean up there. This is when you find the most calm conditions of the year...take it easy...when I am up there again to hammer on bass, I'll PM you.

'hawg