PDA

View Full Version : Dentist...

ghetto dad
10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
GRRRRRRR..since my wife procrastinated, as usual, to get us dental insurance, my son in coming home from school with a sore tooth

Does anyone PERSONALLY know of a local dentist that I can take him to asap and get work done, that will work with me financially without credit checks, etc??? I dont want to have to sell more of my fishing gear to pay for this....

thanks

GD

ghetto dad
10-07-2009, 10:40 AM
bumppppppppp

GD

Sue
10-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi Steve,

I go to a place in Newport Beach

http://www.wellness.com/dir/2092174/dentist/ca/newport-beach/schwarz-kenneth-b-dds-inc

He's an excellent dentist and I know they'll hook you up on a payment plan - they have done for a couple of my friends. Tell them I referred you.

ghetto dad
10-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi Steve,

I go to a place in Newport Beach

http://www.wellness.com/dir/2092174/dentist/ca/newport-beach/schwarz-kenneth-b-dds-inc

He's an excellent dentist and I know they'll hook you up on a payment plan - they have done for a couple of my friends. Tell them I referred you.

Thanks sue <3 my wife told me one of their clients is a dentist....we might call them first...

My crdit is jacked thanks to a company that is supposed to HELP you with your credit...what a joke....so they dont do credit checks??? hit me up on the other site..thanks

GD

Ricky-Ray
10-07-2009, 11:38 AM
I've got a pair of rusty pliers.... :Big Smile:

Cangler
10-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I've got a pair of rusty pliers.... :Big Smile:

Ha ..beat me too it !

Pliers and a pint of jack is all you need !

Troutman65
10-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Ha ..beat me too it !

Pliers and a pint of jack is all you need !

You guys are hard core:!!!:

:LOL:

smokehound
10-07-2009, 12:58 PM
hey man, a little pain is better than the massive bill they shove down your throat.

I remember having to pay 400 bucks for some stitches.. I should have done it myself with fishing line.. these jerks are making too much money off of us..

Ricky-Ray
10-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Did you guys see Deadliest Catch Roughest and Toughest moments? There was a clip that they reran a clip where Phil's kid on the Cornelia Marie I think it was Jake, he had a bad tooth and took a pair of plier's and yank his own tooth out.

Cangler
10-07-2009, 02:39 PM
After 30 years of English denistry and rugby i had a complete
upper denture last year , no more pain for me :)

sansou
10-07-2009, 02:49 PM
After 30 years of English denistry and rugby i had a complete
upper denture last year , no more pain for me :)

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I'm missing a front left tooth ("I" tooth?) from Rugby. I used to be a tighthead prop...enough said.

Cangler
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Second row , lock ;)

evalrez
10-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Did you guys see Deadliest Catch Roughest and Toughest moments? There was a clip that they reran a clip where Phil's kid on the Cornelia Marie I think it was Jake, he had a bad tooth and took a pair of plier's and yank his own tooth out.

I saw that one :Shocked:!