PDA

View Full Version : ZOMBIE....i heard

Danny300
10-06-2009, 11:11 PM
you have some good ninja spots? how true? hmmm?

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-06-2009, 11:30 PM
you have some good ninja spots? how true? hmmm?

true but i do not ninja much anymore or at all... i try to stay out of trouble since my daughter was born... and they way i look doesnt help if i get caught haha im covered in tattoos neck hands knuckles blah blah...even though im straight edge(no drugs,alcohol,smoking) they still think im some wanted thug haha..so i stay away from ninjaing now and stick to big lakes and local wholes

Danny300
10-06-2009, 11:41 PM
hmmmm.....so make your daughter proud! have a nice big fishy for her to see in the morning LOL

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-06-2009, 11:52 PM
hmmmm.....so make your daughter proud! have a nice big fishy for her to see in the morning LOL

i do that at big lakes and local wholes haha shes in the stage of not listening or paying attention so she wouldnt care haha... i could show you legal good fishing

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-07-2009, 12:31 AM
straight edge...man there is a wholew bunch in utah...XXX..i thought that was like x-rated..but it was some new york mark for not drinking or something..intetions are all good but when some fools start runnin around beatin up peoples that was different..i guess there is anarchy in everything even in a drug free society....

Zombie Bass ATTACK
10-07-2009, 01:00 AM
straight edge...man there is a wholew bunch in utah...XXX..i thought that was like x-rated..but it was some new york mark for not drinking or something..intetions are all good but when some fools start runnin around beatin up peoples that was different..i guess there is anarchy in everything even in a drug free society....

yeah man this band called minor threat actually started the movement of straight edge in the 80s only to be a positive thing now its grown to be some what of a gang in different states... alot of the real straight edge guys are older and covered in tattoos and just as scary as a gang banger vet... iam the total opposite iam nice and respectful and i do not preach it to non straight edge people to each is their own if you drink right on ,smoke or do drugs i dont care if their life not mine i love everyone equally:Big Grin:

GeordyBass
10-07-2009, 01:26 AM
hahaha search up "straight edge" on google images.... lol You'll see mostly those punk kids and dudes with tight black everything covered with all those wierd a.$.$. patches....hahaha,Hell No not me....lol.... Then Hardcore Metal/Punk comes out.... now that's my music, not really my people though....ZBA!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-07-2009, 06:11 AM
yeah man this band called minor threat actually started the movement of straight edge in the 80s only to be a positive thing now its grown to be some what of a gang in different states... alot of the real straight edge guys are older and covered in tattoos and just as scary as a gang banger vet... iam the total opposite iam nice and respectful and i do not preach it to non straight edge people to each is their own if you drink right on ,smoke or do drugs i dont care if their life not mine i love everyone equally:Big Grin:
right on bro, i feel the same way about c&r myself...thanx for the history lesson..