PDA

View Full Version : Endeavor Charter

daveg456
10-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Talked to Dave on the Endeavor after they got back from their 1.5 day trip on Sunday. He ran as far as 130 miles to get ahead of the fleet and be the first ones on the fresh patties. Paid off as they got limits of yft and some dorados. All were on patties so the fresher the better as it was hit or miss for the other boats.

He mentioned a charter had some spots open this week on a 1.5 day trip leaving Wed night and fishing Thurs. This is a chance to fish a great boat and crew that's always chartered and rarely runs open party trips.

This is a private charters so if your looking to steal other people's fish or tackle, get drunk and obnoxious while leaving a $20 tip on your $300 jp, I can recommend a nice 1/2 day boat. If you half way know what your doing, have a positive and friendly attitude, respectful to the boat, crew and your fellow fisherman and generally a decent person, you are more than welcome.

PM me if your interested in going and I can get you details.

Sorry if this sounds like a spam but just trying to help a chartermaster make his trip a go and give fnners an opportunity to fish this boat with what looks like a light load.

JapanRon
10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi daveg456,

Enjoy your reports. Doesn't sound like you're goin'..... Any general discount or super fare or special discount for FNNers? Yes, I understand it's a primo boat and crew and that should be enough. :)

$300 jackpot .... on a 1/2-day moo-moo ????? Tell me where that happens ?! :)

Await your next good read,

JapanRon

greg
10-06-2009, 11:28 PM
I'd love to join you and Big Kahuna (Steve I) on this trip but I've already committed to the Jig Strike for a 1.5 day trip, leaving tomorrow night and fishing Thursday. :Cool: Only 16 passangers! :Razz:

Good luck! :Envious:

Troutman65
10-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Talked to Dave on the Endeavor after they got back from their 1.5 day trip on Sunday. He ran as far as 130 miles to get ahead of the fleet and be the first ones on the fresh patties. Paid off as they got limits of yft and some dorados. All were on patties so the fresher the better as it was hit or miss for the other boats.

He mentioned a charter had some spots open this week on a 1.5 day trip leaving Wed night and fishing Thurs. This is a chance to fish a great boat and crew that's always chartered and rarely runs open party trips.

This is a private charters so if your looking to steal other people's fish or tackle, get drunk and obnoxious while leaving a $20 tip on your $300 jp, I can recommend a nice 1/2 day boat. If you half way know what your doing, have a positive and friendly attitude, respectful to the boat, crew and your fellow fisherman and generally a decent person, you are more than welcome.

PM me if your interested in going and I can get you details.

Sorry if this sounds like a spam but just trying to help a chartermaster make his trip a go and give fnners an opportunity to fish this boat with what looks like a light load.

Very cool of you to post up . Thanks :Envious: