PDA

View Full Version : Who sucks more...and why ?

Hitts0n
10-05-2009, 08:52 PM
There's some teams that are in the NFL that should just let some college teams come in and sub for them.........lma000

DccFISHerMan
10-05-2009, 09:05 PM
oakland cause there ****** ghetto!!!

GET DA NET
10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Why you gotta pick on my Raiders for??lol

atleast were not worst team, i pick the lions......

DccFISHerMan
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
as far as stats they may not be the worst team, but in my opinion that are the worst. lol they suck

WARRIORMIKE
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Raiders are the worst out there! Raiders should either let there fans play, or better yet get the cheerleaders out there :Shocked::Shocked::EyePop:

troutdog
10-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I gotta say my Rams at this point....it is what it is, but we will rebuild and be back in the mix within the next couple years.

TD

fishfinder
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
3 of you are just raider haters. the rams are the team every-one wants to play. The raiders don't suck, just the q.b and owner do.

DccFISHerMan
10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Considering the qb normally leads the team, if he sucks the team does too!!!

WARRIORMIKE
10-05-2009, 09:22 PM
3 of you are just raider haters. the rams are the team every-one wants to play. The raiders don't suck, just the q.b and owner do.

Yea sure a Raider hater:Rolls Eyes:

The team is a waste of NFL space

Hitts0n
10-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I think Raiders should pick up Garcia....lol
You Raider fans got mad heart!
I think Rams are the worst!

Troutman65
10-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I gotta say my Rams at this point....it is what it is, but we will rebuild and be back in the mix within the next couple years.

TD

Sorry brother Aaron about your Lambs. :Wink: ( I hate the fact thaqt they moved ) At least you got a Superbowl win.

For me this is the year of the VIKINGS :!!!:

GET DA NET
10-05-2009, 10:10 PM

Raiders should have kept Garcia........

The Angler
10-05-2009, 10:16 PM
I think its a tie between the Faders & the Rams.
It was funny as hell when the Rams left LA and there first in year in St.Louis was Superbowl Champs:ROFL:

fishfinder
10-05-2009, 10:24 PM
at least the raiders won 1 game

SoCalGuy7
10-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Tough choice....But with Russell at the helm the faiders take the cake....!
:ROFL:

troutdog
10-05-2009, 10:59 PM
I think its a tie between the Faders & the Rams.
It was funny as hell when the Rams left LA and there first in year in St.Louis was Superbowl Champs:ROFL:

As a life long Ram fan for some reason winning the super bowl as St louis did not bother me....stay true to your teams no matter what!

TD

Troutman65
10-05-2009, 11:17 PM
As a life long Ram fan for some reason winning the super bowl as St louis did not bother me....stay true to your teams no matter what!

TD

Thats right :!!!:

Go Vikings :!!!:

BaseBallBat
10-05-2009, 11:37 PM
At least the raiders can score.Rams are the worst team I have ever seen.

fisherman from long beach
10-06-2009, 08:21 AM
this is coming from a lions fan.but the raiders suck badly.as long as they have russel at q.b they will not improve.it looks like the o line stop blocking for him.the guy just cant play under pressure,maybe they should put him on the other side of the ball and play linebacker.

Joshua
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
This whole thing is a joke. You gotta have KC on there. If the Raiders are bad, then KC is more badder. Raiders beat KC

Everyone likes to dogpile on the Raiders. There will come a day when the Raiders rise to their rightful spot at the pinnacle of the NFL. They shall assume their spot as "the elite team" in the NFL.
(I only hope I am alive to witness the day) And a choir of angels will rejoice

Joshua
10-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Raiders should have kept Garcia........
I agree. Garcia asked to be released, Raiders did not cut him. Garcia would be starting right now and the Raiders would have a chance each Sunday. Russell is a cancer. The rest of players are losing their desire to come out and compete.

The Angler
10-06-2009, 08:22 PM
This whole thing is a joke. You gotta have KC on there. If the Raiders are bad, then KC is more badder. Raiders beat KC

Everyone likes to dogpile on the Raiders. There will come a day when the Raiders rise to their rightful spot at the pinnacle of the NFL. They shall assume their spot as "the elite team" in the NFL.
(I only hope I am alive to witness the day) And a choir of angels will rejoice

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thats the funny thing i have ever heard Some Senior footbal player in high school has a better chance of getting drafted out of high school before the Raiders will ever be ELITE in the NFL!!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

saintarv
10-06-2009, 09:35 PM
You guys forgot my team the Cleveland Browns. They suck with the best of them. LOL :ROFL:

dfisher
10-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Also add KC, they lost to Oakland :ROFL:

sweetfish
10-07-2009, 08:31 AM
I agree. Garcia asked to be released, Raiders did not cut him. Garcia would be starting right now and the Raiders would have a chance each Sunday. Russell is a cancer. The rest of players are losing their desire to come out and compete.

I thought Garcia is available again since the Eagles cut him to make room for Trotter.

10-07-2009, 09:43 AM
the lone lion fan wants to know who were the 2 other people to vote the lions,as the worst team.i have my guess who 2 were,(troutdog,troutman 65)who were the other 2?

GET DA NET
10-07-2009, 09:54 AM
the lone lion fan wants to know who were the 2 other people to vote the lions,as the worst team.i have my guess who 2 were,(troutdog,troutman 65)who were the other 2?

i voted for the lions.....

10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
i voted for the lions.....

it figures to be a traider fan.did you know that the lions tied the raiders for the second longest losing streak:???:

GET DA NET
10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
it figures to be a traider fan.did you know that the lions tied the raiders for the second longest losing streak:???:

bottom line the lions are one the worse teams in the nfl and imo the worse franchise in nfl history...........

10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
bottom line the lions are one the worse teams in the nfl and imo the worse franchise in nfl history...........
i really doubt that.how can a weak *** franchise like the traiders go back and forth fro l.a to choakland.with a crazy senile owner:ROFL:give me a break. damn coaches cant even be keep there hands to themselves.:ROFL:

Troutman65
10-07-2009, 11:48 AM

I did not vote on this poll Fisherman from LB. So , you just have keep guessing on who it was

jlgarciaiii22
10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
There will come a day when AL DAVIS DIES... the Raiders CURSE will rise off the NFL. They shall assume their spot as "the HALL OF FAME GRAVEYARD team" in the NFL.
FIXED IT FOR YOU BRO.... Raiders just plain suck! The only team who forks out top dollar for draft picks and veterans who are clearly passed there prime. Al Davis is a idiot!

GET DA NET
10-07-2009, 12:13 PM
i really doubt that.how can a weak *** franchise like the traiders go back and forth fro l.a to choakland.with a crazy senile owner:ROFL:give me a break. damn coaches cant even be keep there hands to themselves.:ROFL:

For a weak *** franchise the raiders managed 3 super bowl titles between L.A. & choakland..........

10-07-2009, 02:01 PM
For a weak *** franchise the raiders managed 3 super bowl titles between L.A. & choakland..........
this is a league of what have you done for me lately,and i believe the last couple time traiders and the lions played we kicked their asshooola:ROFL:better luck next time

troutdog
10-08-2009, 01:12 AM

I hate to agree with you(even if you did create this poll after just 4 weeks), especially since you were one of the brain surgeons who predicted the Dodgers would win less than 79 games this year and later on said "I am going to root for the Dodgers"....can you say BAND WAGON, just like your Steelers...fool you prolly don't even know what state they play in! :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
10-08-2009, 11:22 AM
i hate to agree with you(even if you did create this poll after just 4 weeks), especially since you were one of the brain surgeons who predicted the dodgers would win less than 79 games this year and later on said "i am going to root for the dodgers"....can you say band wagon, just like your steelers...fool you prolly don't even know what state they play in! :rofl:

Td

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hitts0n
10-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I hate to agree with you(even if you did create this poll after just 4 weeks), especially since you were one of the brain surgeons who predicted the Dodgers would win less than 79 games this year and later on said "I am going to root for the Dodgers"....can you say BAND WAGON, just like your Steelers...fool you prolly don't even know what state they play in! :ROFL:

TD

I might not know that,but I know the Rams make the Raiders look like New England!:ROFL:

troutdog
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
i might not know that,but i know the rams make the raiders look like new england!:rofl:

I knew it!!! :ROFL:

TD

The Angler
10-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I might not know that,but I know the Rams make the Raiders look like New England!:ROFL:

I agree...:Wink:

I like Steven Jackson the guy is a beast, but the Rams O-line sucks so bad so hes running into brick walls every run play. He's a very strong runner just on the wrong team.

troutdog
10-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I agree...:Wink:

I like Steven Jackson the guy is a beast, but the Rams O-line sucks so bad so hes running into brick walls every run play. He's a very strong runner just on the wrong team.

With not a single decent receiver on the team, defenses are putting 8 in the box making nearly impossible to run the ball effectively....I wonder what Jerry Rice is doing anything these days? :Wink:

TD

Hitts0n
10-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Wow that many raider haters huh? lma00 !!:ROFL:

fishincrave
10-09-2009, 11:21 AM

TD

Sorry TD but it will take alot longer then a couple of years.
The Rams are owend by a corporation now since the owner past a couple of years ago.
These ppl don't care about wining all they care about is $$$$$$$ , and they seem to pack that place almost every game .
The shared revenue by owners don't help the cause either.

just my :My Two Cents:

Sean

Joshua
10-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Sorry TD but it will take alot longer then a couple of years.
The Rams are owend by a corporation now since the owner past a couple of years ago.
These ppl don't care about wining all they care about is $$$$$$$ , and they seem to pack that place almost every game .
The shared revenue by owners don't help the cause either.

just my :My Two Cents:

Sean
I read that Rush Limbaugh has made an offer to buy a portion of the team ownership.