PDA

View Full Version : TV Needed

ghetto dad
10-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey everyone, Shell and I's good friend (we found out last night at Silkys) is going through a very tough time right now, and she has no TV for her and her kids....not that it is a "neccessity" but I am sure that would make her life a lil easier

Does anyone (pref in OC area) have a TV that they dont need anymore? Id even be willing to pay (depending on how much, I aint working, lol)....

Let me know...Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it....

GD

lalo56
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Steve i have a 13" TV combo with VCR in the box. You are welcome to have it for free!
Let me know if you are interested. Good luck brother!

Odium
10-04-2009, 08:48 PM
The fish taco was trying to move his tv before i think. . .

ghetto dad
10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
The fish taco was trying to move his tv before i think. . .

yeah..I know..but neither her or shell and I have that kind of money..thanks man...

GD

Hometown
10-04-2009, 09:17 PM
No tv but do have digetal conv box i just moved and need to unpack it but its free to the cause. :hometown:

ghetto dad
10-04-2009, 09:24 PM
No tv but do have digetal conv box i just moved and need to unpack it but its free to the cause. :hometown:

thanks a lot man..ill let u know...thanks everyone!

GD

PS....she was recently divorced..thats what basically happened to a lot of her stuff....

GeordyBass
10-04-2009, 09:30 PM
thanks a lot man..ill let u know...thanks everyone!

GD

PS....she was recently divorced..thats what basically happened to a lot of her stuff....
how can the ex not give up a tv?
LOOK on craigslist.org you'll sure find one either cheap or even free!

ghetto dad
10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
how can the ex not give up a tv?
LOOK on craigslist.org you'll sure find one either cheap or even free!

yeha..i was thinking about that Geordy..and thats the same thing i was thinking..she has the kids...he could have left the tv..people suck

GD

Rooster
10-04-2009, 10:34 PM
I have a few tvs. Im in North Orange County.. There not digital so your gonna need a converter or cable.. Let me know if your interested.
1 is 27 inch No remote
1 19 inch No remote

Both good condition work great with nice picture.

Free to good home :Cool:

brianwu
10-04-2009, 11:09 PM
mm...
i have a 42'' Sony TV, the back is a little big but works perfectly fine with remote control and surrounded sound
$30 to take home if you want it let me know please =)

http://i36.tinypic.com/oshbh4.jpg