PDA

View Full Version : San diego fishing?

catfish 17
10-04-2009, 02:50 PM
which landing is the best one to go to at san diego?i might go in 2 weeks. so im wondering already.

RL-IN-OC
10-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi,

All of them are good. Just depends on which boat matches your schedule and budget. H&M, Pt. Loma and Fishermans are all near each other. You can park in the main lot and walk to all three. I have been out on all three and had a great time. Keep an eye on the weather forcast and fish counts. Good luck....

catfish 17
10-05-2009, 02:48 PM
i was thinking on going on the 23rd of this month. but not sure to which one.

deanhall32
10-05-2009, 03:05 PM
i was thinking on going on the 23rd of this month. but not sure to which one.

The Pacific Star ( 1.5 days @ $275 ) and the Eclipse ( 1 day @ $185 ) leave Friday night out of Seaforth Landing in San Diego ( free parking ). You might want to check those landings out also. These both leave on Friday the 23rd of October.

Ricky-Ray
10-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Can't go wrong with any of the three landings. In reality, there is not one "best" of them all. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I also second what Dean said. Check out Seaforth Landing too and I definitely second the Pacific Star. Captain Mike Bullard is a great captain and so is his crew. I've been on 2 day trips all the way up to 5 day trips on this boat and always had a good time on it. I'll be doing my 5.5 day on her again Oct. 27.