PDA

View Full Version : skinner 10-3-09 catfish WFO and PB striper

Bluegill
10-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Fish skinner today with my budy from open to close. Got to the spot and the bait in the water around 6:20am. Within minutes of getting all four poles in the water all four poles goes bendoooo at the same time. We caught 11 fish and lost 4 within the first 1hrs. The rest of the fish were caught at the east end and the main channel. Meet about 4 other FNN member today at skinner. It was nice meeting everyone today. My personal BEST striper was caught in a secret location, just PM for the location..
Same setup
C-rig with the bait an wait using achoives..working best today..

Meooooow
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/10-3-09005.jpg
Man my freeze is full of striper!!! Here another to add
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/10-3-09003.jpg
Today total!!!
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/10-3-009007.jpg

Here my Personal BEST striper at skinner. I ask the ranger to weight it, but I think the wieght of the fish may have broke it...

KEEP GOING...

KEEP GOING...

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/10-3-09006.jpg
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

BLUEGILL

cpioutdoors
10-03-2009, 11:49 PM
LOL. it seems the bluestone did not affect your fishing at all.

RamboBoy
10-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Nice kitties. My friends wanna catfish but we thought no love. I was looking for yah on the water, ha.

Panfish Junior
10-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Way to go, Bluegill!

You keep keeling them cats again and again... I like the last picture the most. Keep it coming! :Big Grin:

Troutman65
10-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Man, your just :Guns:out there . Congrats Thanks for the post.:Cool:

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 10:00 AM
LOL. it seems the bluestone did not affect your fishing at all.

Bluestone or not, the fish just keep comming. These last couples of month I'm been trying to find new spot to fish and some of these new spot have been real GOOOOD

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Nice kitties. My friends wanna catfish but we thought no love. I was looking for yah on the water, ha.

Same here! Were you guys next to the bouy line by the inlet around 7am? I pass by there heading back to the main channel around that time.

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Way to go, Bluegill!

You keep keeling them cats again and again... I like the last picture the most. Keep it coming! :Big Grin:

Thanks PJ. The cats at skinner are WFO.
That PB striper hit my first pole once and got away, but I got him seconds later on my second pole.

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Man, your just :Guns:out there . Congrats Thanks for the post.:Cool:

Thanks,
it all about fishing the right spot early morning.

devin828
10-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Way to go Bluegill you dailed in for sure that spot continues to put out for you nice report keep it comming thanks

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Way to go Bluegill you dailed in for sure that spot continues to put out for you nice report keep it comming thanks

Thanks, just for you the water temp. was round 75-76 deg.

socalfab
10-04-2009, 05:50 PM
You did it again! I was out there and wasnt quite as lucky but always good to know that the fish are there. Hopefully I can give it another shot befor the weather and water temps start to cool. Great job man!

dudelove
10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
bluegill thank for the tip on the striper secret did manage to get 2 small striper on a lure . you can be a guide and charge people to fish with you . nobody caught anything except you great job as always. you new name should be masterskinner

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
You did it again! I was out there and wasnt quite as lucky but always good to know that the fish are there. Hopefully I can give it another shot befor the weather and water temps start to cool. Great job man!

1 striper and 1 bluegill is always better than the skunk. The weather was pretty nasty out there, we ended staying in the east end most of the day to get away from the wind.

Bluegill
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
bluegill thank for the tip on the striper secret did manage to get 2 small striper on a lure . you can be a guide and charge people to fish with you . nobody caught anything except you great job as always. you new name should be masterskinner

Thanks, it was nice meeting you and your son. If we didn't catch most of our fish in the early morning we would have a pretty tought day ourself. We had to fish almost every corner of skinner to catch are limit.

devin828
10-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the water temps
Bluegill