PDA

View Full Version : Perris report.. (Fri) 10-2

Pete Marino
10-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I went out to Perris with a buddy on Friday for a fun day of bass fishing..
We arrived at around 6:30, launched my boat and off we went.
When I got to my 1st spot I started metering around and found good numbers of bass in the area.
We threw the c-rig, deep cranks, dropshot, and other reaction baits and caught around 20 bass from 1 1/2- 4 lbs..
All of those bass were caught in 25-32 ft of water...

After a couple hours doing that I decided to go to the bank and see what was happening in the shallows....
We caught around 8-10 bass on shallow cranks, jerkbaits, flukes and other reaction baits. All of the shallow bass were caught on the inside of the grass lines between the shore and grass in 1-5 ft of water..
After about an hour of that I decided to head out to deep water and check out that bite...
We threw the c-rig, dropshot and reaction baits and caught another 20+ more fish to 4 1/2 lbs.. all those bass were caught in 34-44 ft of water..
The bass are very spread out right now with the smaller bass up shallower chasing bait and the bigger bass in deeper water on deep bait.
We didnt take any pics because we were having too much fun catching fish and we didnt have anything over 4 1/2 lbs but we did catch around 50 bass. With our best 5 going around 19 lbs.

The water temp has come down alot and the bass are on the chew at Perris. They are definetly into their fall pattern with fish chasing bait at all depths... Alot of small bass boiling on the suface feeding on bait in different areas as well..
Now is a great time to get out to Perris because the bass are on the prowl and the weather has cooled down tremendously. Gotta love Fall!!!

Call me and book your trip with me for a day of Fall bassin!!! You'll have a blast!!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510-5679

duce
10-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Pete, glad to hear you did well! Im still trying to work out a day for my brother to go. As soon as he gives me the thumbs up ill call ya!

Pete Marino
10-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Let me know and we will go tear them up!!!
Its getting good out there....

Petemarinoguideservice.com
(909) 510-5679

basscatcher
10-04-2009, 02:10 PM
i want you to guide me at the trout ponds near mt baldy.

God BLess

basscatcher

Pete Marino
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Mario, you couldnt even catch a fish there...

basscatcher
10-05-2009, 03:45 PM
yea i can you taught me to use that technique where i jig a big 4/0 treble hook. you told me to do that when it also come to the bass spawining season.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
10-05-2009, 06:23 PM
you wish! hahaha..

Hey hows Pudd?