PDA

View Full Version : FS: G3 Bass Boat - Deal of the Century

socalsteez
10-02-2009, 07:52 AM
back up - some serious issues have come up...and this is gonna go to one lucky person...i doubt you will ever find a better deal....ever!

$3,200...........don't ask the details, just know i have unfortunately come to having to sell IMMEDIATELY --- need this gone by tomorrow!

- 40hp Yamaha 2 stroke, excellent condition (gets up to about 30/35 mph)
- Humminbird Matrix 27 up front, Lowrance HDS 5(new) at console (plus a lowrance x135 backup)
- Motorguide 743 trolling motor
- 2 good condition batteries w/ 6amp Guest Charge Pro charger
- 21gal tank
- 2 regular G3 seats + 1 butt seat for up front
- carpet is in great condition, seats are great
- live well
- 100% turn key ready to fish
- trailer is in good condition - lights work good
- have the registration etc...

currently stored in Costa Mesa (off the 405 @ fairview) w/ storage paid for until next July @ a place called Red Carpet RV Storage

* boat is absolutely great condition - bought recently, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, need to sell for the cash *

*** $3,200 FIRM ***

- i just purchased this boat about 2 months ago @ 4k, added the HDS and paid for a year of storage....so this is priced to sell, and a pretty darn good deal if you ask me....have been to irvine, perris, pudd, castaic all with no problems and it is truly a bass killing machine -

email or call to setup a time to see it....you will not be dissappointed, priced to sell.......

chinafisherman@gmail.com or 714-470-0122 - please leave a message if i don't pick up.....busy times right now......

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

basscatcher
10-02-2009, 07:57 PM
is it fuel injected?

God BLess

basscatcher

socalsteez
10-04-2009, 02:02 PM
sold - thanks for looking!

Kevman
10-04-2009, 10:19 PM
sold - thanks for looking!

Sweet deal! Someone out there is stoked! Congrats on the sale.