PDA

View Full Version : Wk4 Mon. Night FB. Vikings vs Packers

Troutman65
09-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Ok sports fans. This game is going to be the game of the week for week 4 of the 09-10 NFL Season.

Green Bay is coming to the Vikings home turf and It should be a good game for many reasons. :LOL::Wink: I am glad that the Vikings are at Home for this game.

I am taking the Vikings for the win .

King Halibut
09-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Pat,

You a Vikings fan?
If so, didn't know that. Good for you, so am I.
Been a Vikings fan for 40 years, through all the good and bad teams.
It will give us something to talk about when slaying DD's at the Vine this winter.

Take it easy and GO Purple!
KICK THE pack's ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troutman65
09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Pat,

You a Vikings fan?
If so, didn't know that. Good for you, so am I.
Been a Vikings fan for 40 years, through all the good and bad teams.
It will give us something to talk about when slaying DD's at the Vine this winter.

Take it easy and GO Purple!
KICK THE pack's ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a fan of the Vikings for 39 years. :LOL: :Wink:

Looking forward to fishing with you this trout Season buddy.

Go Vikings :!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!:

Frenchy
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
HMMMMMMMMM AM I PREDICTING A FOOTBALL TEAM SHOOT OUT AT THE VINE THIS YEAR ALL FNN MEMBER WEARS TEAM COLORS WINNER GETS BRAGGING RIGHTS

o ya

GO VIKINGS

Troutman65
09-30-2009, 02:18 PM
HMMMMMMMMM AM I PREDICTING A FOOTBALL TEAM SHOOT OUT AT THE VINE THIS YEAR ALL FNN MEMBER WEARS TEAM COLORS WINNER GETS BRAGGING RIGHTS

o ya

GO VIKINGS

I have a hard time finding team jerseys my size :Sad:

Frenchy
09-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Hats or anything tm65 and plus cant be that hard lineman are bigger than you i know of some guys who have a lil shop in la what size you wear ill see if he can get it

troutdog
09-30-2009, 02:27 PM

o ya

GO VIKINGS

That is a GREAT idea Frenchy, that sounds liek fun....it is about the only time my Rams have a shot at some bragging rights this season! :LOL:

TD

Frenchy
09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Hahahaha ya aaron that might be the only time for awhile you get bragging rights

o but hey 2 superbowls this decade if i recall right so good for you

Troutman65
10-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Only 2 more days till the game.

The Angler
10-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Heres a little stat for you Troutman, Brett Favre has beat every single franchise in the NFL EXCEPT Green Bay.

The Packers are also 5-1 against the vikes in the past 10 years BUT thats when Favre was QB so thats a pretty useless stat.
Its going to be a close 1 good luck guys:Wink:

Troutman65
10-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Heres a little stat for you Troutman, Brett Favre has beat every single franchise in the NFL EXCEPT Green Bay.

The Packers are also 5-1 against the vikes in the past 10 years BUT thats when Favre was QB so thats a pretty useless stat.
Its going to be a close 1 good luck guys:Wink:

Yeah, I am looking forward to this win big time. It will be a good game to watch anyway. I will be holding my breath . :LOL::Wink:

Troutman65
10-05-2009, 10:04 AM
This is going to be the game of the week folks.

Go Vikings:!!!::!!!::!!!:

Troutman65
10-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Ok , heading out the door to a buddys to watch the Vikings game.

One last GO Vikings :!!!::!!!::!!!:

Troutman65
10-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Well, Another victory for the Vikings tonight. This will help the Vikings when they show up in Green Bay for the next match up Nov. 1 st.

4 & 0

Go Vikings :!!!: