PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday at the pudd

tizzfishin
09-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Fished from 6:45 to 12:15 for the skunk. Headed to the left leaving the launch and started with a suspending rapala. Fish were jumping all around the boat but no love for what I was throwing. Fished all down the south shore to sailboat cove. My new fishfinder was metering a ton of fish which was even more frustrating. I tried shallow water and deep. Finished up by the dam for a few casts before heading in. I am new to bass fishing and am not sure what I am doing wrong. Reading the last few reports gave me some hope for today. As my dad always says it's called fishing not catching. Thanks for reading.

Danny300
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
better than going to work!

Ifishtoolittle
09-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Fished from 6:45 to 12:15 for the skunk. Headed to the left leaving the launch and started with a suspending rapala. Fish were jumping all around the boat but no love for what I was throwing. Fished all down the south shore to sailboat cove. My new fishfinder was metering a ton of fish which was even more frustrating. I tried shallow water and deep. Finished up by the dam for a few casts before heading in. I am new to bass fishing and am not sure what I am doing wrong. Reading the last few reports gave me some hope for today. As my dad always says it's called fishing not catching. Thanks for reading.

It's always called catching when you know what you're doing LOL! Trying finnesse fishing it should always work regardless of the situation.

JimmyFSU
09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
try a drop shot. or a top water spook w/ a rattle in it, 3-4in long. i dont use anything else.

basscatcher
09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
i would say you should of thrown underspins, senkos( a big thick worm made by yamamoto baits) rattletraps and a small rebel popper. its always better than work lol

God BLess

basscatcher

smokinflies
09-29-2009, 10:03 PM
i would say you should of thrown underspins, senkos( a big thick worm made by yamamoto baits) rattletraps and a small rebel popper. its always better than work lol

God BLess

basscatcher

Underspins?