PDA

View Full Version : We did it......finally

fisherman from long beach
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
The mighty detroit lions have won their first game and snapped their losing streak of 19 games in a row.i am not taking off my jersey all week.:lol:go lions

troutdog
09-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Congrats on the win LB Fisherman, that had to feel GREAT!!! Now I'm just wondering who will be the next team to win a game...my Rams, Chiefs or the Browns. :Confused:

You guys shoulda beat Tm65's "superbowl bound team", ahhhh ignorance is bliss ain't it? :ROFL::Wink:

TD

09-28-2009, 09:18 AM
all the lions fans at our sports bar were jumping for joy.its been a long time since i got to celebrate a win.the owner of the lions said we finally got king kong off our backs.

Troutman65
09-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Congrats on the win LB Fisherman, that had to feel GREAT!!! Now I'm just wondering who will be the next team to win a game...my Rams, Chiefs or the Browns. :Confused:

You guys shoulda beat Tm65's "superbowl bound team", ahhhh ignorance is bliss ain't it? :ROFL::Wink:

TD

Hey TD :LOL:

One has to see the bigger picture . I do. Superbowl here come the Vikings :!!!:

Nice win buddy . You keep that shirt on all week. :Wink:

KaliDawgFan
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Stafford looked pretty good!

09-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Stafford looked pretty good!
stafford looked great,missed a couple of passes,but as long as he doesnt turn the ball over.i hope he continues to get better.he has all the tools ,and one of the best wr's in the game also not a bad running game.go lions!

The Angler
09-29-2009, 03:13 PM
Yea Im happy for Detroit. I really hate to see a team do that bad. I give lots of respect to the fans that have stood by them despite being so bad for awhile.