PDA

View Full Version : The un0fficial Steelers is pissing us off thread

Hitts0n
09-27-2009, 08:06 PM
WTF! The Steelers is losing to the sorriest team in the NFL.Next thing you know they will lose agaist the sorry *** Rams...........:Evil:

Go Raiders and 49ers!!

Minnesota 0wnz !!

Wingnut
09-27-2009, 09:55 PM
WTF! The Steelers is losing to the sorriest team in the NFL.Next thing you know they will lose agaist the sorry *** Rams...........:Evil:

Go Raiders and 49ers!!

Minnesota 0wnz !!

Could be worse... they could have lost to the Lions.
Go Redskins... :LOL:

fisherman from long beach
09-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Could be worse... they could have lost to the Lions.
Go Redskins... :LOL:
steelers actually play the lions this year at ford field.larry foote seemed pretty excited about that.:Twisted:

fishermanwife
09-28-2009, 05:10 PM
:rofl::rofl:to the bengals????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GO COWBOYS!!!!

troutdog
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM

Go Raiders and 49ers!!

Minnesota 0wnz !!

YO "Prince of tall Cans" don't they have to actually have the Rams on the schedule to lose to them biotch!? :LOL:

"Go raiders and 9ers".....that is some of the lamest carp I have ever seen you try to type here on FNN, I really hope someone stole your password and wrote that without you knowing :Secret:

Get off the Viking/Farve bandwagon, just cuz you got a purple fishing rod
(:Sissy Fight:) doesn't mean you need to bust out your cheerleading outfit because of a lucky last second pass! :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
09-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Get off the Viking/Farve bandwagon, just cuz you got a purple fishing rod
(:Sissy Fight:) doesn't mean you need to bust out your cheerleading outfit because of a lucky last second pass! :ROFL:

TD

Troutdog, you of all people, were the last one I would of thought those words comeing out of your mouth.

" Lucky last second pass. "

What , you lost money on this game or what ?

That pass was skill. Also, the reciver should get a HUGE amount of credit for catching that pass and keeping both feet in the endzone.

troutdog
09-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Troutdog, you of all people, were the last one I would of thought those words comeing out of your mouth.

" Lucky last second pass. "

What , you lost money on this game or what ?

That pass was skill. Also, the reciver should get a HUGE amount of credit for catching that pass and keeping both feet in the endzone.

Keep your horns and purple spandex on bro...c'mon did you see the play? It was an AMAZING play no doubt about it, a great pass by the man himself, it was an even better catch and even more incredible how the reciever Greg Lewis got his feet in bounds. Now consider the offensive line gave Farve carp for protection on the play, initially almost having his arm hit while in motion and then got crushed upon actual release of the ball...Farve described not seeing the catch, but knew the outcome because of the crowd reaction. A whole bunch of things were put into play and fortunately everything fell into place for the Purple Haze Nation....yes there was skill involved of course, but that was a lucky play lets face it! Don't get me wrong I loved every moment of it, could not have happened against a better team! :LOL:

Not taking credit away from the Vikes victory, just a matter of fact thats all...lucky plays happen in the NFL, but as Mike Piazza said "luck is the residue of design" :Wink:

TD

wellbilldancesays
09-29-2009, 08:53 AM
The Steelers aren't p!ssing me off! I think its great! Hope they keep it up and all there California band wagon fans keep jumping ship. AWESOME!

sweetfish
09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
I think the Steelers are going to be coming out fighting mad against my Chargers Sunday Night. It is going to be a great game since Troy is still hurt and Rivers can hit the deep ball to the 6'5" wide outs. Having no L.T. and inexperience O-Line is going to be critical against the Steelers linebacker corp.

Good luck Hitts.

Troutman65
09-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Keep your horns and purple spandex on bro...c'mon did you see the play? It was an AMAZING play no doubt about it, a great pass by the man himself, it was an even better catch and even more incredible how the reciever Greg Lewis got his feet in bounds. Now consider the offensive line gave Farve carp for protection on the play, initially almost having his arm hit while in motion and then got crushed upon actual release of the ball...Farve described not seeing the catch, but knew the outcome because of the crowd reaction. A whole bunch of things were put into play and fortunately everything fell into place for the Purple Haze Nation....yes there was skill involved of course, but that was a lucky play lets face it! Don't get me wrong I loved every moment of it, could not have happened against a better team! :LOL:

Not taking credit away from the Vikes victory, just a matter of fact thats all...lucky plays happen in the NFL, but as Mike Piazza said "luck is the residue of design" :Wink:

TD

Well, All I got to say is you sure got a way with words.:LOL::Wink:

screaming_spool
09-29-2009, 02:39 PM
the Bengals are not that bad. They have a strong D and the Offense is coming around

The Angler
09-29-2009, 03:14 PM
I actually think the Bengals should be 3-0 right now they got a very good team:Shocked:

troutdog
10-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Did you start this threat knowing Ben and the "O" line were going to be on Monday Night Raw? :Sissy Fight:

:ROFL:

TD