PDA

View Full Version : Raiders got robbed........

fishfinder
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
.......by Jamarcus Russel. He's stealing from them with the way he plays.
Please Al put in Gradcowski.

Joshua
09-27-2009, 09:19 PM
.......by Jamarcus Russel. He's stealing from them with the way he plays.
Please Al put in Gradcowski.
I had predicted that by week 4 Russel would be out and Garcia would be in. Garcia is gone and Russel is horrible. I am afraid the Raiders dont have much in the way of a backup, but Russel sucks. He is beyond average bad. He overthrows into triple covers . 2 picks on 2 consecutive plays. We know he sucks, why do the try to have him throw. This is terrible to watch
And then the score makes it like the defense is bad. The defense plays tough.

The Angler
09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::Angry::Angry::Angry ::Angry::Angry::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

fishfinder
09-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Last year when the raiders beat houston, russel was on fire throwing a 120 q.b. rating. and 2 t.d. passes. About the only positive thing i can find going into sunday.

dfisher
09-29-2009, 04:09 PM
head over and buy a 49er jersey, it is not to late. act now! :ROFL:

fishfinder
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM

why would i do that when i was born in minnesota, i would just buy a #4 Favre jersey instead :Flamethrower::ROFL:

The Angler
09-30-2009, 02:55 PM
why would i do that when i was born in minnesota, i would just buy a #4 Favre jersey instead :Flamethrower::ROFL:

:Idiot::Bawling:

Joshua
09-30-2009, 10:05 PM
That is what all the Dallas fans did it the 90's. I hate front runners.

I know my team is down, but I will support them.

I also dont like all the homies that think they are Raiders fans and they dont know sheeeet about football. The argue about penalties and official rulings but dont know what they are taking about. I guess every team has those idiots. I may be a football purist. Perhaps it is because I grew up with the game and understand it.

Troutman65
09-30-2009, 10:12 PM

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/vikefarve.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/forum4/images/misc/progress.gif
Us Vikings fans could use some more support on FNN. :LOL::Wink:

fishfinder
09-30-2009, 10:25 PM
That is what all the Dallas fans did it the 90's. I hate front runners.

I know my team is down, but I will support them.

I also dont like all the homies that think they are Raiders fans and they dont know sheeeet about football. The argue about penalties and official rulings but dont know what they are taking about. I guess every team has those idiots. I may be a football purist. Perhaps it is because I grew up with the game and understand it.

i hear ya. i was getting mad at our fans when they tried to blame the refs on that overturned t/d call in s.d. game. when russel is why we lost the game.

Troutman65
10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
And the Traders loose again to Houston 29 / 6