PDA

View Full Version : Frenchy and the Girls slay on Team 57 Appreciation Day

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
The girls and i arrive at the lake around 330 about four cars in line in front of us. We get out to check in get a cool shirt (MY FIRST TEAM57 SHIRT) thank you Dana. While waiting in line I meet some cool new people and have a few drink. For those of you who were there this is where the party started and Ended for one of the girls in my party she was out cold all night long she woke up for dinner and thats about it.

To the fishing now:

So we pay and post up by the 3 pipes in chris's pond next to TShaffer and Megafisher nice meeting you guys. I get the rods all baited and in the water and then the waiting game starts. watching down the way I see Castaway, Saint and Big E pick off a few fish.
Next up are TShaffer and MegaFisher the catch a few. Good signs all around.

Finally, my rods start to get bit. First fish a lil guy. Then right as we were about to go get dinner my rod with mackerel and my special homemade dip(chicken liver, fish oil, and garlic blended in a blender) gets nailed. i rush down there set the hook and its onnnnnn 5-10 minute fight on 6lb test and finally up comes its a monster and of course i have no net, so I have to sacrifice my hand and put it in the fishes mouth and of course it chomps down but i throw him up on shore and yes sir it is a monster 11.3 on the scale.

After dinner go across the way to catch up with everyone for awhile get back to my spot eventually and get all the rods setup again and then it was on I was getting bit every 10 to 15 minutes all night lots of small small fish but a bunch of keepers also. I must have found the hole because only one rod was getting bit all night. So i get smart move my other rod over next to the hot stick and boom instantly fish onnnnnnn.

Around 11 Hitts On shows up and he starts getting bit right away also but he couldnt lamd many he ended up with 3 but our his bobbers moved all night also. Finally we call Troutdog Aaron and he comes over throw out some mackerel and doesn't get bit right away so I tell him he has to use my dip as soon as he put it on boooooom he get hammered but it just wasn't Aaron night not sure if he ended up with any thing but i hope he did.

The bite stayed hot for me all night ended up keeping 13 fish released easily another 10 fish. Had fun with everyone both new faces and old faces. I always have fun at the team 57 events. Not too many pictures because hitts's camera was broken my camera had no battery so all I have is the picture off the website but the sun was in a bad position so there was alot of glare on the picture so this is all i have wish i had more pictures.

ALL FISH WERE CAUGHT ON MACKEREL DIP IN THE SECRET SAUCE FLYINED

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/dleboeuf/catfish-1.jpg

Thank You DANA for organizing this event it was a blast

troutdog
09-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Great job out there Frenchy, that little mix was a nice addition to the mack...I wound up skunking out but I will have my revenge!!! :Twisted: Bottom line was most people caught fish and EVERYONE had a blast...good to see you again Frenchy.

TD

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Frenchy, Did you have one of the girls type this report:???::Confused::LOL::Wink:

Glad you had fun .

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/vikefarve.jpg

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Nope tm65 i did it all my self lol

aaron its ok lets hit the vine soon

sansou
09-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Congrats on the fine stringer of fish!

I was wondering who it was wandering around with the entourage of young girls!

TShaffer
09-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Man I'm soooooo pissed we left. Oh well though it was a fun evening and I'm glad you were able slay out there. Fishing next to you was fun and I'm really surprised that asian chick was able to function enough to be in a picture.

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Nope tm65 i did it all my self lol

aaron its ok lets hit the vine soon

Thats Great Daniel . A big improvement buddy. :Wink::Cool::Big Grin:

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/vikefarve.jpg

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Sansou Thats how i always roll lol they make me look good.

Tshaffer sorry there was alot of alchy involved that night what was your real names again and we should fish soon i got tons of spots around here

TShaffer
09-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Sansou Thats how i always roll lol they make me look good.

Tshaffer sorry there was alot of alchy involved that night what was your real names again and we should fish soon i got tons of spots around here

My name's Travis and my buddy megafisher's name is Bryce and it would be sweet if we could fish with you again. Anytime anywhere man.

BingJr
09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Nice batch of fish Frenchy. Way to lay the smack down. You definitely got the best of it that night.

saintarv
09-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Good job Mr. French. We were trying to get to the 3 pipes but you already have stake you claim. LOL

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 07:04 PM
saint you guys were already there before i was i beleieve you were where iwanted to be but i guess i should say thank you lol

Wingnut
09-27-2009, 09:26 PM
It was nice to meet you Frenchy... congrats on the big catch! :Envious:

Frenchy
09-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you very much Arthur it was nice to finally meet you too after reading all your posts

TroutOnly
09-29-2009, 07:36 AM
NICE CAT KILL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o