PDA

View Full Version : Let me be more clear!

Willie Rose
09-27-2009, 09:27 AM
We are renting a 24ft Everglades fishing boat, so we will be able to go out of the bay! Thank you for all your advice about the bays, but with the bigger boat we will be able to go where we want! So if you guys could give me some advice on that, it would be great!!! Sorry for the confusion!:Confused:

bsp
09-27-2009, 10:43 AM
How much experience do you have actually piloting a boat in the ocean, and what gear do you have? That will dictate what you fish for more so than your own personal desire.

Nessie Hunter
09-27-2009, 12:13 PM
We are renting a 24ft Everglades fishing boat, so we will be able to go out of the bay! Thank you for all your advice about the bays, but with the bigger boat we will be able to go where we want! So if you guys could give me some advice on that, it would be great!!! Sorry for the confusion!:Confused:

Sweeeeeetttt!!!! Go have a blast.... !!!

Take some pics for us poor folks..... :LOL:

Willie Rose
09-28-2009, 01:24 PM
We have done this before! I have a pretty good idea of the ocean and how to navigate it! I have a nice deep sea reel and rod and am very familiar with fly lining sardines as this is what we did last time we were out! Is there any places not too far from shore where we could catch some dodo's or YT????

murrieta angler
09-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Is 10 miles to far? If not head SW 179 degrees to the Coronados. On a clear day you can see them perfectly from the harbor and don't even need a GPS.
Good Luck.

ghetto dad
09-29-2009, 06:24 PM
"deep sea reel"...clue #1

Be careful man..have fun

GD

victor101
09-29-2009, 08:05 PM

Be careful man..have fun

GD

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/ogvictor1/IvanLaugh.jpg

Willie Rose
09-30-2009, 10:20 AM

Be careful man..have fun

GD

Thanks for the insult! Sorry if I did not use the correct terminology!

LunkerLover
09-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Willie - -

Here's the deal man ... no one's "insulting" you .... you just came off as a total *** with the whole "LET ME BE MORE CLEAR" post .... launch the frickin boat ... grab a scoop.... head down to point Loma ... find the kelp patties (it'll take you minutes to get there...) and have fun .... :)

J. Owen
09-30-2009, 04:51 PM
man you need to chill dude no one is insulting you and for a newbeee your not making friend very fast trust me my big mouth got me were you are going
so really man chill out

J. Owen
09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
and this is the internet dont let it get to you,
alot of stuff you hear isnt what you want but just filter thew it and take the info you asked for no point in getting all upity about something you cant do anything about man
good times and tight lines!!!!

calico killer kevin
09-30-2009, 07:01 PM
We have no information to work with other than you rented a 24ft boat. When you say you have a "deep sea reel", how deep at you talking?

GeordyBass
10-01-2009, 11:32 PM
We have no information to work with other than you rented a 24ft boat. When you say you have a "deep sea reel", how deep at you talking?

he snagged the reel from underwater while on a charter boat fishing for rockfish? I think that's a REAL deep sea reel? But come on guys....... I love my 7'3" MH Carrot Stix w/ a Team Daiwa Sol 2500 spinning reel....

Stormcrow
10-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Willie - -

Here's the deal man ... no one's "insulting" you .... you just came off as a total *** with the whole "LET ME BE MORE CLEAR" post .... launch the frickin boat ... grab a scoop.... head down to point Loma ... find the kelp patties (it'll take you minutes to get there...) and have fun .... :)

Amen brotha!!!