PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone fished Lost Lake in Cajon Pass?

vortec_cruiser
09-26-2009, 11:56 PM
I stopped by the area one time, just trying to locate the lake. It wasn't very large, but looked like it was pretty deep. Has anyone fished it?

castle
09-27-2009, 05:54 AM
Mosly bass and bluegill in there.Nothing big though.

Nessie Hunter
09-27-2009, 07:15 AM
Yep, Small bass ( red ear & gills, a few decent size).....

Not the best place on hot summer days... Local biker wanna bees & Illegals party there....

Been Tubin and was bombarded with empty beer bottles. (it stopped when I yelled, dont think they were thinking, not a personal thing??)..
Attacked by an unleashed dog as I carried the Tube up....

A few (looked like Illegals) roaming the parking area????? In and out, then coming back??????

Just be ready.... Dont think youll have problems if your prepared!!!

Astrolux
09-27-2009, 08:22 AM
I went once.......got ran out by a bunch of loud obnoxious thugs drinking and splashing like crazy in the water. The area around the lake is littered with trash, beer, cans, bottles and graffiti is everywhere, its quite disheartening. Would be a cool place, but its def. not worth wasting your time.

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 02:00 PM
I think I swam in that lake when I was 11 years old.

diamondbear
09-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Not good for fishing , thats where you dump your stolen cars , ha .

Astrolux
09-27-2009, 03:12 PM

or bodies........

JimmyFSU
09-27-2009, 03:39 PM

sounds like there structure now haha

Darius
09-27-2009, 05:05 PM
It's horrible to hear things like this! I got excited when i was reading the first couple of posts until i saw the litter and what not! Really pisses me off, on how some few idiots ruin a beautiful place. Such as the San gabriel Rivers, where the fishing was good and being stocked, it was a poophole! Filled with litter and stupid *** tagging. Got dam those people, go back wherever they came from!

BigHorseFarm
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Lost Lake is a lot of things....none of them good. It is also a spillover spot for the "alternate lifestyle" men who park along old Route 66 in the Cajon Pass. Never walk near vans...cars with dark windows or motor homes there.

The lake parking are averages a car a day that gets broken into while the owners are down at the lake. As everyone else stated...this place is a garbage hole. If you liked the San Gabriel River at it's worst-you'll love Lost Lake.

vortec_cruiser
09-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for enlightening me.

old pudd fisher
09-27-2009, 06:23 PM
I second that.

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Lost Lake is a lot of things....none of them good. It is also a spillover spot for the "alternate lifestyle" men who park along old Route 66 in the Cajon Pass. Never walk near vans...cars with dark windows or motor homes there.

The lake parking are averages a car a day that gets broken into while the owners are down at the lake. As everyone else stated...this place is a garbage hole. If you liked the San Gabriel River at it's worst-you'll love Lost Lake.

Wow :Shocked: Thanks for posting up. Sounds like its not a very safe place .

saintarv
09-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I wanted to fish Lost Lake but I couldn't find it. :ROFL:

WARRIORMIKE
09-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Great place to fish and ride your bike NAAAAAAAWT!!!!:Shocked::Shocked: