PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Lake ?

Troutman65
09-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Just saw it on the news . Fire up that way. :Sad: Anyway , is that a private lake or is it fishable legally ?

JoeCali
09-26-2009, 05:05 AM
Hey whats up dog? this is a public lake, no parking fee, no launch fee (small boat only), nobody... this lake does get stocked with trout and catfish, and has a very respectable bass population. The last time i was here ( june ),me and a homie float tubed this badd bboy, and scored some nice crappie & bluegill. :Envious: I hope its still OK up there, haven't been there since...:Cool:

diamondbear
09-27-2009, 03:04 PM
This lk. is up top of Castaic up in the hills and kinda a cool place to fish early on in the season .

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the replys guys. I think I will have to check this lake out sometime.:Cool:

JimmyFSU
09-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey whats up dog? this is a public lake, no parking fee, no launch fee (small boat only), nobody... this lake does get stocked with trout and catfish, and has a very respectable bass population. The last time i was here ( june ),me and a homie float tubed this badd bboy, and scored some nice crappie & bluegill. :Envious: I hope its still OK up there, haven't been there since...:Cool:

you need an adventure pass too go there. i cant even launch my aluminum boat in there. the water level is so low i dunno how anyone can fish there. no structure. i guess trout would be easy from shore. it used to be an awsome place to fish ten years ago.

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/vikefarve.jpg

tpfishnfool
10-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Drove past the other day and i smells like an Andy Gump.. That place is done.. To bad cause it used to have some nice fish. Its a sag pond that has no inlet or outlet so its all about rainfall. these past few years have not been good for elizabeth.