PDA

View Full Version : victorville aquaduct @ hwy 395 and hwy 15

THROWBACK RANGER
09-25-2009, 02:57 PM
anybody ever fish this area? im looking for some info on this section( time of day, lures, bait, ect..) i'm visiting family in this area and im looking to some duct fishing. any info will help thanks!!!

Rabbito
09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Fished there about 8 times over 20 years, never caught ****

SHAD MAN 09
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
I get nice cats from there using night crawlers and hog wild or chicken liver lots of weight if the current is flowing, and try casting up under the bridge well good luck and there is fish there belive me just gotta make um eat .:Big Grin:

THROWBACK RANGER
09-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I get nice cats from there using night crawlers and hog wild or chicken liver lots of weight if the current is flowing, and try casting up under the bridge well good luck and there is fish there belive me just gotta make um eat .:Big Grin:

thanks for the info!! you ever get stripers??

seal
09-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Fished the Hesperia section many times in search of the stripe, only stripe I've got so far is the skunk kind. Big cats, 12 lbs., but the stripers are tough. They are there though, I know they are there, they have to be there, I believe they are there etc....

Good Luck!

Nessie Hunter
09-26-2009, 06:44 AM
Fished the Hesperia section many times in search of the stripe, only stripe I've got so far is the skunk kind. Big cats, 12 lbs., but the stripers are tough. They are there though, I know they are there, they have to be there, I believe they are there etc....

Good Luck!

Yes they are there... I have seen many, many Striper to 8 or 10 #...
Still cant catch them, but they are there!!!!! :ROFL:

I havnt fished it in yrs for anything....
But have been there a few times looking and walking.........

Mojave River Angler
09-27-2009, 11:25 AM
I'v fished over there a few times. I caught as much there as I would fishing the Mojave River here in Barstow. Good luck.

Maybe if more of us fished there there might be a report of catching once in a while. Let me know the next time you are going to hit that body in that area and I'll see about joining up with you. The more bait and techniques we throw at it the better judge we can be of it being a ligit fishing hole.

MRA

seal
09-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes they are there... I have seen many, many Striper to 8 or 10 #...
Still cant catch them, but they are there!!!!! :ROFL:

I havnt fished it in yrs for anything....
But have been there a few times looking and walking.........

Yup I've been doing the same, going out just before light in the AM and walking all the way to the Mohave syphon at the end before it goes underground to Silverwood. Seen some boils and baitfish but so far no good. One of these days damn it!

vortec_cruiser
09-27-2009, 10:43 PM
If anyone is going to fish that area and needs company, I'd be glad to join you.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-27-2009, 11:46 PM
If anyone is going to fish that area and needs company, I'd be glad to join you.

put me down on the list..just pm me..if any ninja action there for sure roll call me..keep the hope alive fellas...but if we do hit a honey hole there are you sure you wanna post it? just my opnion..:ROFL:

Mojave River Angler
09-28-2009, 09:19 AM
As far as locations go, I'm ok with reporting that I did ok near a certain city or whatever. I'm not going so far as "drive up 3rd street to the crossing...park and walk in 300 yards to the east where the water eddies behind the curve...just before dawn...throw a blankety blank blank lure (we all have several of these)

Saying we did good in the High Desert at the duct might just be irritating mor than anything.

Just my .02

What about this friday night? We can join up at an agreed location and a few of us can hit a few spots. If there are more than 4 of us we can split into two groups to hit different locations.

Who can meet friday around 5 or 6 in Hesperia?