PDA

View Full Version : Add me to the ranks....

troutdog
09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Just got out of a company meeting and they are shutting down effective immediately....time to go fishing :LOL:, hmmmm maybe I can start guiding at the Vine or Sarl :Idea:

UPDATE: The company yacht has been spotted pulling into NPH.....
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/failboatlg0.jpg

"That is all for now....this is your captain speaking"

TD

fisherman from long beach
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM
damn t.d sorry to hear that.keep your head up

ghetto dad
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM
DAMN man..sorry homie...I wish i had your way of thinking tho man....ill feel a little better once i get UE started....

GD
go to FB

troutdog
09-25-2009, 11:02 AM
damn t.d sorry to hear that.keep your head up

Thanks LB fisherman....my head will stay up, better things are on the horizon for me my friend!

DAMN man..sorry homie...I wish i had your way of thinking tho man....ill feel a little better once i get UE started....

GD
go to FB

All good GD, thanks for the support brotha.....can't get on to FB, still at the hole waiting for my last check.

TD

ghetto dad
09-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks LB fisherman....my head will stay up, better things are on the horizon for me my friend!

All good GD, thanks for the support brotha.....can't get on to FB, still at the hole waiting for my last check.

TD

ok, let me know....I think we need to hold each other and snuggle to get us through these tough times...lmao

GD

troutdog
09-25-2009, 11:06 AM
ok, let me know....I think we need to hold each other and snuggle to get us through these tough times...lmao

GD

That is a terrible visual, besides Vic would get VERY jealous!:Wink:

TD

saintarv
09-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Sorry to hear that but knowing you something better is coming to you. :LOL:

CASTAWAY
09-25-2009, 11:28 AM

ditto...:Smile:

Granny Fish
09-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry to hear that TD. Guess we aren't neighbors anymore. :Crying:

bullets_full
09-25-2009, 11:59 AM
hmmmm maybe I can start guiding at the Vine or Sarl :Idea:

Don't you need to be consistent and know what your doing to be a guide?

I'll help you out brother:

1. Bullets + 1

lalo56
09-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Good Luck and hope you find something quick.

victor101
09-25-2009, 12:11 PM
That is a terrible visual, besides Vic would get VERY jealous!:Wink:

TD

LLLMMMAAOO DAmn....

Sorry about the bad news TD...at least you still have your sence of humor...

Welcome to the ranks!

hbomb
09-25-2009, 12:13 PM
dammmm sorry to hear that TD, wish you the best...

candyman
09-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Man that is some bad news everyone is getting! Don't worry I know you can bounce back from this, but for the time being you can go fishing :Smile:

sansou
09-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Slight road bump. You'll be back on the saddle soon enough.

troutdog
09-25-2009, 01:27 PM

YOU better not "saint" (interchangable term for flaking on FNN gathering) on us this evening...thanks for the reply and positive mojo

ditto...:Smile:

Ahhh the infamous TM65 reply that has accounted for 5,757 of his posts to date :ROFL:Thanks Casty...

Sorry to hear that TD. Guess we aren't neighbors anymore. :Crying:

Don't get used to it though, you never know it may happen again sooner than you think:Idea: :Big Grin:

1. Bullets + 1

Thanks for being first to sign up to support my financial needs....oh and just fyi mandatory catch and release on all bonefish should we catch any,from now on you can take all your jetty buddies to Mickey D's for some friggen McNuggets insted of McBonefish! :ROFL:Thanks for the well wishes.

Good Luck and hope you find something quick.

Thanks lalo, hope things continue in the right direction for you!

LLLMMMAAOO DAmn....

Sorry about the bad news TD...at least you still have your sence of humor...

Welcome to the ranks!

Lets fish Vic...maybe we can still fish the area adjacent to the Icon or Native Sun for some spotties? :Wink: Thanks for the reply Vic, best of luck to you too!

dammmm sorry to hear that TD, wish you the best...

Thanks hbomb I appreciate that...hope to meet you on the water one day soon.

Man that is some bad news everyone is getting! Don't worry I know you can bounce back from this, but for the time being you can go fishing :Smile:

All good Phyl, worst case scenario I'll join the service with you....they still take 40 year old patriotic dudes right? Thats what they did in "Stripes" yeah? :LOL:

Slight road bump. You'll be back on the saddle soon enough.

Thanks Rich, see you this evening...still bringin your daughter right?

TD

Troutman65
09-25-2009, 02:45 PM

GD

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/comment-friday-damn-1.jpg

Soory to hear that you lost your job today Aaron. :Sad:

bruce watson
09-25-2009, 05:20 PM
So, does this mean that you're not taking us to the Irvine lake media day preview and BBQ in November?

Troutman65
09-25-2009, 06:25 PM
So, does this mean that you're not taking us to the Irvine lake media day preview and BBQ in November?

Hey Bruce , Its no longer called " Press Day " Its now called:" Vip day" all for $150.00 each person. :http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/comment-friday-damn-1.jpg"

Liteliner
09-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Hey TD. Sorry about your job man. I hope things work out well for you.

I remember my dad trying to make us listen to those tapes when i was like 6 years old.. Nightmares.....:Shocked:

boxl0bster
09-27-2009, 06:32 PM

1. Bullets + 1

LOL :ROFL::ROFL:

sorry to hear the bad news aaron, at least you'll have more time to fish. give me a ring. :Envious:

CatchthatTrout
09-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Wow.....sorry to read this TD.

I do believe also that something good will come to you because you deserve it.

I was in the same spot over two years ago and now I couldn't be happier where I work.

Sign me up also:

2. CatchThatTrout +1 (if rates reasonable, might take more)

Santa Fe Eric
09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Dang Bro! I did not know about this.
If you need anything let me know!
Praying things work out for you!

SFE

Ricky-Ray
09-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow. Just saw this. Sorry to hear about that bro. Hopefully things will turn around for you. If you have a resume shoot me a copy and maybe I can pass it around and see what develops for you.

Networking is the key right now with so many unemployed and so few jobs out there.

SoCalGuy7
09-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear about your mandatory vacation.......

Does that mean our $1,000 bet on 49ers vs Rams is off?.....:ROFL:

I kinda know how you feel, SoCalGirl got the axe last week......:Confused:

SCG7

troutdog
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/comment-friday-damn-1.jpg

Soory to hear that you lost your job today Aaron. :Sad:

I appreciate the reply TM, I'll be back at it shortly. Boy you are dangerous now that you know how to copy and paste pictures :LOL:

No I'm still taking you Bruce...only because I know how easy you are :LOL:

Hey TD. Sorry about your job man. I hope things work out well for you.

I remember my dad trying to make us listen to those tapes when i was like 6 years old.. Nightmares.....:Shocked:

All good Peter I got quite a few things in the works already,something is going to eventually be the right fit for me....thanks for the feedback buddy.

LOL :ROFL::ROFL:

sorry to hear the bad news aaron, at least you'll have more time to fish. give me a ring. :Envious:

I was thinking the same thing Ernie! :Wink:

Wow.....sorry to read this TD.

I do believe also that something good will come to you because you deserve it.

I was in the same spot over two years ago and now I couldn't be happier where I work.

Sign me up also:

2. CatchThatTrout +1 (if rates reasonable, might take more)

Thanks for your support Tony, I'm glad things have worked out so well for you...you deserve it!

Dang Bro! I did not know about this.
If you need anything let me know!
Praying things work out for you!

SFE

Thanks E...as far as things I need, how about a couple healthy running backs in our league! :LOL:

Wow. Just saw this. Sorry to hear about that bro. Hopefully things will turn around for you. If you have a resume shoot me a copy and maybe I can pass it around and see what develops for you.

Networking is the key right now with so many unemployed and so few jobs out there.

I appreciate the offer RR, I will defintiely shoot you an updated resume'....thanks for the words of encouragement!

Sorry to hear about your mandatory vacation.......

Does that mean our $1,000 bet on 49ers vs Rams is off?.....:ROFL:

I kinda know how you feel, SoCalGirl got the axe last week......:Confused:

SCG7

That was $1000 pesos right :LOL:

Best of luck to SoCalGirl getting back into the work force....being stuck home with you MUSt be brutal on her :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
TD, on a day that we have a little break from job hunting we should go fishing somewhere. :Idea::Big Grin:

bruce watson
09-29-2009, 07:21 PM
TD, you know that sooner or later someone was going to mention it, so I might as well be the one. Don't they need someone to inspect the boats at Irvine Lake during the trout season?

Troutman65
09-29-2009, 07:48 PM
TD, you know that sooner or later someone was going to mention it, so I might as well be the one. Don't they need someone to inspect the boats at Irvine Lake during the trout season?

Hey Bruce , The Lake had that covered the morning I was Laid off.:mad:

I really hope you get feeling better after your Bypass surgery Bruce .

Hometown
10-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Td sorry but like lb fisherman said keep your head up go fishing and root root root for the dodgers im off every other friday we should hookup and fish :hometown: