PDA

View Full Version : It's Free!

evalrez
09-24-2009, 12:08 PM
So, I was looking up some stuff to do for free and I came across this. Some of you might aready know about it, but for those who dont, here it is...

SHARK LAGOON NIGHTS AT THE AQUARIUM
Date: September 11, 2009 - December 25, 2009
Times: 6p.m. - 9p.m.
www.aquariumofpacific.org
Phone: 562/590-3100
Admission: FREE

The public is invited to get up close with the ocean’s ultimate predators at the Aquarium of the Pacific for FREE during Shark Lagoon Nights. Guests will have the opportunity to touch more than 150 sharks and see large sharks such as sandtigers at the Shark Lagoon exhibit on select Friday evenings from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Shark Lagoon brings guests closer to these predators than they ever imagined. Guests can touch and learn about sharks; shop in Pacific Collections; purchase drinks, coffee, dessert, or a light meal; and enjoy live music during Shark Lagoon Nights.

Ricky-Ray
09-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Any chance I can bring my shark rig too???? :)

Sea Monkey
09-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the tip! Took the G=kids tonight, they loved it!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-25-2009, 10:06 PM
So, I was looking up some stuff to do for free and I came across this. Some of you might aready know about it, but for those who dont, here it is...

SHARK LAGOON NIGHTS AT THE AQUARIUM
Date: September 11, 2009 - December 25, 2009
Times: 6p.m. - 9p.m.
www.aquariumofpacific.org
Phone: 562/590-3100
Admission: FREE

The public is invited to get up close with the ocean’s ultimate predators at the Aquarium of the Pacific for FREE during Shark Lagoon Nights. Guests will have the opportunity to touch more than 150 sharks and see large sharks such as sandtigers at the Shark Lagoon exhibit on select Friday evenings from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Shark Lagoon brings guests closer to these predators than they ever imagined. Guests can touch and learn about sharks; shop in Pacific Collections; purchase drinks, coffee, dessert, or a light meal; and enjoy live music during Shark Lagoon Nights.

i remember they been doing it off and o...near pierpointlanding in lb..great 3man band last time...sublie tribute band..only in the lbc..