PDA

View Full Version : Skinner Catfish King!!!

Str8t Slabaronies
09-24-2009, 07:12 AM
There have been many great catfish reports coming out of Skinner as of late...so I'm not trying to take nothing away from them...BUT my man "G-Money" trumps them all.

He has been on a tear at Skinner for the last 2 months catching his limit by 9:30AM :Shocked:

He don't post reports...as he keeps his stuff on the DL...but I'm going to put dat *** on blast! :LOL:

SKINNER: The striper bite is very good with boils reported all over the lake with the heaviest concentration of activity in the east end. The best action continues to be in the morning or evening hours, with some fish showing in the afternoon as well. There has been a good topwater bite for stripers in the early morning and then anchovies or chicken liver are the top baits as the day goes on. Scott Brown, Oceanside, landed eight stripers to 6.5 pounds on a popper at the east end. The catfish bite was very good with mackerel and chicken liver working best. Top spots have been the dam, inlet, and south shore. Gary Smith, Compton, caught 10 catfish totaling over 80 pounds with a 17-pounder topping the catch. Smith was fishing with chicken liver along the south shore. The largemouth bass, bluegill, and carp are fair. Crappie and trout slow. Parking has been restricted for ramp No. 2 but the shoreline remains open for fishing. Information: store 951-926-1505 or marina 951-926-8515.

Check the size of these kitties...not those 2 and 3 pounders.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/royalty65/fish008a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/royalty65/fish008b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/royalty65/fish008c.jpg

Great Job out there homeboy...but its time to get back on these crappies! :Wink:

ghetto dad
09-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Damn...G $ got darker...:ROFL:

J/k man....there is another "G Money" on here....nice catfish!!

GD

Bluegill
09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
I saw that report yesterday. I't good to see the face and pictures. Report of larger cats on the south side. Need to try those next time in the early morning. I try the south side onceor twice but that was around noon.

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Look for their to be at least 25 boats on the south side with Chicken liver at any given time this weekend.

pwynn
09-24-2009, 09:57 AM
stop talking about it or there will be that many or more... Rod dont you work how come you are always on the computer? did the drop PE at your school?

The Angler
09-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Look for their to be at least 25 boats on the south side with Chicken liver at any given time this weekend.

agreed you gave a fake location haha

scca
09-24-2009, 03:35 PM
:EyePop:Excellant job out there !!!! Those are some real solid cats. kudos to ya

bluehunter
09-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey whats up nice to see the report about the hot bite I seen Gary in the CPT a while ago at the shop. Tell him to get at me he got the number. Let me know when those slabbies are starting to come forth I will be down the way in SD soon hanging out.

crappiemike
09-27-2009, 02:17 AM
all fish is telling the happs!!!

good job,,,

cm

diamondbear
09-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Really good job on the cats and GOOD SIZE also , fun fight Iam sure . //db

boxl0bster
09-27-2009, 06:40 PM
gotdamn man! those are some huge cats! wish i wasnt so lazy to drive down there and give it a try haha.

socalfab
09-30-2009, 06:31 PM
All i can say is wow!!!! looks like skinner is coming back to life!!! That is awsome!!

RamboBoy
09-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow! nice monster kittie!

I lost my fishing pole, a monster kittie took away my pole in last month ago. lol

Nice report!