PDA

View Full Version : Sketch i did up last night

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-23-2009, 11:58 PM
red pencil sketching is awesome....iluminati all seeing eye in there

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 05:44 AM
red pencil sketching is awesome....iluminati all seeing eye in there

thats some sick art work bro, you still trading fishing gear for tats??

evalrez
09-24-2009, 08:53 AM
:Thumbs Up: Wow! That's very impressive! :Thumbs Up:

flyforfish21
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM
looks pretty freakin' good as always Larry! How's the family? How have you been man?

flyforfish21

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 01:58 PM
thats some sick art work bro, you still trading fishing gear for tats??

Yeah man iam i neeeed new fishing gear bad haha...i regret selling all my nice stuff :Neutral:..let me know if you can help ahaha :Wink:..

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 01:59 PM
:Thumbs Up: Wow! That's very impressive! :Thumbs Up:

Thank you evalrez!!!!:Big Grin:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
looks pretty freakin' good as always Larry! How's the family? How have you been man?

flyforfish21

Thanks geoff!! the family is doing great my daughter is 15months now running around and pretty much hurting herself everyday as every year old does *not purposely* hahaha...and ive been good just trying to get new equipment since i sold all my nice stuff and now i only have a spinning set up haha im dumb..we need to fish man

flyforfish21
09-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks geoff!! the family is doing great my daughter is 15months now running around and pretty much hurting herself everyday as every year old does *not purposely* hahaha...and ive been good just trying to get new equipment since i sold all my nice stuff and now i only have a spinning set up haha im dumb..we need to fish man

Cool man, glad to here everyone's doing good. Yeah, definitely need to fish soon, hit me up one of these days so we can figure something out...!

flyforfish21

smokehound
09-30-2009, 06:35 PM
that's tight. I could tell it was the illuminati right away.

Its even cooler when you add shadows in blue.

its easier to sketch with colors, since they give you more control.

ghetto dad
09-30-2009, 07:06 PM

thats good to hear homie...i mean your fam and daughter are great..yeah...get used to MANY "near heart attack" days with that little girl....lol.....trust me.....

GD

Mondo21
10-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Beautiful... Cindy:Big Grin: