PDA

View Full Version : starting to draw fish portraits(realistic)

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-23-2009, 11:41 PM
I am low on funds due to the economy figures everyone else aswell.... tattooing is slow for me right now usually like this every time of the year summer i get tons of business but after it dies...Anyways if any of you that knows me knows I am an artist and mostly do portraits mainly of people and head shots and mostly famous.... Well anyways i have gotten request before of fish portraits just never had the urge to i do not know why HA HA...but now I am going to start doing fish portraits daily and or weekly upon request mainly charcoal(black and gray)... I am currently in the works of a Yellow fin Tuna breaking water great angles water included...I am going to frame it and see how it does on here in classifieds its a big piece so its going to take me 2 to 3 days to finish it and clean it up i will post a picture of it when I am fully finished..Until then any requests? let me know thanks :Big Grin:..

Larry,
Z B A

ghetto dad
09-24-2009, 07:01 AM
I am low on funds due to the economy figures everyone else aswell.... tattooing is slow for me right now usually like this every time of the year summer i get tons of business but after it dies...Anyways if any of you that knows me knows I am an artist and mostly do portraits mainly of people and head shots and mostly famous.... Well anyways i have gotten request before of fish portraits just never had the urge to i do not know why HA HA...but now I am going to start doing fish portraits daily and or weekly upon request mainly charcoal(black and gray)... I am currently in the works of a Yellow fin Tuna breaking water great angles water included...I am going to frame it and see how it does on here in classifieds its a big piece so its going to take me 2 to 3 days to finish it and clean it up i will post a picture of it when I am fully finished..Until then any requests? let me know thanks :Big Grin:..

Larry,
Z B A

Thats actually a great idea Larry....Im still waiting for that Taylor Swift portrait!! :Big Grin: jk....im broke now...good luck man....

Those would make great gift ideas people, for bdays, xmas, etc....fish portraits......

GD

WARRIORMIKE
09-24-2009, 01:30 PM

Larry,
Z B A

mean looking bass coming out of the water would look good. Or one with a Huud or trout in its mouth!! :Twisted::Twisted:

ghetto dad
09-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Larry..you look Amish in your avatar man...lmao

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 03:35 PM

GD

you look like pinochio in yours:ROFL::ROFL:

cappo
09-24-2009, 03:53 PM
oh snap hahaha

GeordyBass
09-24-2009, 05:45 PM

GD
More like Bam Margera,,,lol

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 07:35 PM
More like Bam Margera,,,lol

kind of a compliment in a way thanks geordy

The Angler
09-24-2009, 09:02 PM
you look like pinochio in yours:ROFL::ROFL:

Hahaha good burn there dude:ROFL::ROFL:

cappo
09-24-2009, 10:00 PM
haha im still busting up over that

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 10:07 PM
haha im still busting up over that

hahaha :LOL:

ghetto dad
09-24-2009, 10:28 PM
There..I changed my avatar for you.....

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-24-2009, 11:24 PM
There..I changed my avatar for you.....

GD

do the hump the humpty hump do the humpty hump!!! i knew that was you STEVE!!! EPIC...too bad you were a one hit wonder :LOL:

fisherman from long beach
09-25-2009, 04:13 AM
were doing were doing were doing the humpty hump yall.lol

ghetto dad
09-25-2009, 07:51 AM
do the hump the humpty hump do the humpty hump!!! i knew that was you STEVE!!! EPIC...too bad you were a one hit wonder :LOL:

better than no hits at all..hows that band and cd thing coming along?? "sorry guys, i wont be around for awhile on FNN...ima be the next american rock star! Im not going to have time to fish...Ill be busy touring"

lmao...take it easy homie

GD

cappo
09-25-2009, 09:04 AM
better than no hits at all..hows that band and cd thing coming along?? "sorry guys, i wont be around for awhile on FNN...ima be the next american rock star! Im not going to have time to fish...Ill be busy touring"

lmao...take it easy homie

GD

Are you going to sell your gear also?