PDA

View Full Version : hmm......nothing tonight huh?

Danny300
09-23-2009, 10:46 PM
just wonder whats up?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 05:52 AM
just wonder whats up?
the wash bro,called you but no answer...fishing was of the hook man, no literaly i kept farming them till i did a rewind after i hung up with you i caught 1 at the wall 4 at pipe and barrel 3 good size 2lbrs at cove2...farmed a hard hit at cove1 and i must have found there refrigerator becauses almost every cast was bass, i lost count after 5 mostly dinks a few good sizeed ones and left at 4:15...next time answer your phone man, maybe i shouldn't talk...we won't bring up the dvl tripp.. my bad..:ROFL:

Danny300
09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
i would hit that place at night by myself too. I actually thought about it, but I don't want to be ate by the little doggies! or should i say the howling pack of wild wolves. A wise man told me...... "F*** that S***" :ROFL:

OH and are we calling it a DVL TRIP? lol don't you have to leave the drive way to call it a trip? :LOL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 06:16 PM
i would hit that place at night by myself too. I actually thought about it, but I don't want to be ate by the little doggies! or should i say the howling pack of wild wolves. A wise man told me...... "F*** that S***" :ROFL:

OH and are we calling it a DVL TRIP? lol don't you have to leave the drive way to call it a trip? :LOL:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: next time for sure we'll make it past dell taco..lol