PDA

View Full Version : Alert!! Neters at DVL!!

Vision246
09-23-2009, 05:14 PM
It was a nice warm morning, decide to head to the "jewel" and do a little bass fishin with my nephew. Started the day at the saddle dam and picked up a few fish on dropshot on roboworms morning dawn color. A few hours pass and we decided to head to the west dam and I see another boat in the corner of the west dam, beached on the sandy rocks. I see two guys in their underwear wading and I assumed they didnt know the rules of the lake about the no body contact stuff. Soon there after I see the two guys wade towards shore with a FREAKIN GILL NET! there had to be at least 10 bass in there with other small fish. I yell out what the hell are you doing!! one guy jumps on the boat and motors towards me yelling out inappropriate words. He gets close and says "what the hell are you lookin at!" I didnt say a word and motored my way back to the marina and he begins to keep yelling at the top of his lungs and starts to chase me and he is slamming right into me and playing bumper boats. I get half way to the marina and he turns around and heads back I tell the people at the marina and they call me a liar. Im freakin getting pissed and yelling and they think im crazy, "we got cameras" etc.. I was shocked at how ignorant people are and I went to he office and told them what happened and they too said I was messing around. I cant believe people. Im never going there again!!!:Angry:

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 05:21 PM
It was a nice warm morning, decide to head to the "jewel" and do a little bass fishin with my nephew. Started the day at the saddle dam and picked up a few fish on dropshot on roboworms morning dawn color. A few hours pass and we decided to head to the west dam and I see another boat in the corner of the west dam, beached on the sandy rocks. I see two guys in their underwear wading and I assumed they didnt know the rules of the lake about the no body contact stuff. Soon there after I see the two guys wade towards shore with a FREAKIN GILL NET! there had to be at least 10 bass in there with other small fish. I yell out what the hell are you doing!! one guy jumps on the boat and motors towards me yelling out inappropriate words. He gets close and says "what the hell are you lookin at!" I didnt say a word and motored my way back to the marina and he begins to keep yelling at the top of his lungs and starts to chase me and he is slamming right into me and playing bumper boats. I get half way to the marina and he tusrs around and heads back I tell the people at the marina and they call me a liar. Im freakin getting pissed and yelling and they think im crazy, "we got cameras" etc.. I was shocked at how ignorant people are and I went tot he office and told them what happened and they too said I was messing around. I cant believe people. Im never going there again!!!:Angry:

Thats sad no one believed you. I would think if someone reported that they would of at the least went to check it out.

BabyKiller
09-23-2009, 05:26 PM
you could hae handled the situation appropriately. pictures of the offenders, pictures of the cf number on the hull. notify the rental office, and have a dfg email ready to go if you cannot have a live person waiting at the dock. they will just do justice.

TShaffer
09-23-2009, 06:01 PM
It was a nice warm morning, decide to head to the "jewel" and do a little bass fishin with my nephew. Started the day at the saddle dam and picked up a few fish on dropshot on roboworms morning dawn color. A few hours pass and we decided to head to the west dam and I see another boat in the corner of the west dam, beached on the sandy rocks. I see two guys in their underwear wading and I assumed they didnt know the rules of the lake about the no body contact stuff. Soon there after I see the two guys wade towards shore with a FREAKIN GILL NET! there had to be at least 10 bass in there with other small fish. I yell out what the hell are you doing!! one guy jumps on the boat and motors towards me yelling out inappropriate words. He gets close and says "what the hell are you lookin at!" I didnt say a word and motored my way back to the marina and he begins to keep yelling at the top of his lungs and starts to chase me and he is slamming right into me and playing bumper boats. I get half way to the marina and he tusrs around and heads back I tell the people at the marina and they call me a liar. Im freakin getting pissed and yelling and they think im crazy, "we got cameras" etc.. I was shocked at how ignorant people are and I went tot he office and told them what happened and they too said I was messing around. I cant believe people. Im never going there again!!!:Angry:

That's pretty outrageous. Nobody else saw what happened?

Vision246
09-23-2009, 07:13 PM
I was the only boat that close to them, trust me they were hard to see unless you went around that little bend near the west ramp. I called DFG but no one called back. I have a camera on my phone and the only way to take a pic is too be within 15 feet away and I was not going to take any chances.

jd
09-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Please post the date and time this occurred. Also names of any employee you talked to. Thanks

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 07:43 PM
If what you say is true one, wonders what kind of Staff is running the lake out there.

I know from experiance ( working at a Lake, Security ) that our staff went out and checked on all reports that customers called in and reported.

Basshole
09-23-2009, 07:54 PM
I think a phone call to the authorities would have done the trick. I mean they had to come off the lake at sometime. I would think being rammed by a boat would warrant at least an attempted assault charge.

boxl0bster
09-23-2009, 07:59 PM
man that is BS!!! good thing you werent hurt. why didnt you call the cops? we all know you cant rely on dfg. main thing is youre okay, i worry about instances like yours in which i debate whether or not to say something to the offenders. hopefully the "cameras" got something.

FishermanStu
09-23-2009, 08:01 PM
i hate to be that guy but it kinda sounds like a shady story

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-23-2009, 09:21 PM
It was a nice warm morning, decide to head to the "jewel" and do a little bass fishin with my nephew. Started the day at the saddle dam and picked up a few fish on dropshot on roboworms morning dawn color. A few hours pass and we decided to head to the west dam and I see another boat in the corner of the west dam, beached on the sandy rocks. I see two guys in their underwear wading and I assumed they didnt know the rules of the lake about the no body contact stuff. Soon there after I see the two guys wade towards shore with a FREAKIN GILL NET! there had to be at least 10 bass in there with other small fish. I yell out what the hell are you doing!! one guy jumps on the boat and motors towards me yelling out inappropriate words. He gets close and says "what the hell are you lookin at!" I didnt say a word and motored my way back to the marina and he begins to keep yelling at the top of his lungs and starts to chase me and he is slamming right into me and playing bumper boats. I get half way to the marina and he turns around and heads back I tell the people at the marina and they call me a liar. Im freakin getting pissed and yelling and they think im crazy, "we got cameras" etc.. I was shocked at how ignorant people are and I went to he office and told them what happened and they too said I was messing around. I cant believe people. Im never going there again!!!:Angry:

man, me and danny was headed out there today for some shore action...flaked out at the last second...wish i was there, i would have written a nasty letter to these guys...with bold letter head...lol..j/k bro, sometimes when atlas shrugs bro the effects are long a ripple that effect the actions of other men to act incomplacent...sorry i had nothing to type, except for "you should have kicked some ***...please excuse my brash decesion..

HuskerRod
09-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Im not sure if the story is legit or not, but the "jewel" can get pretty damn lonely these days. I've fished their weekends and never been within shouting distance of another boat. If this story is true this is absolutely pathetic by the net throwers.

Vision you should thrown down right then and there. Give the guy so many rights he is begging for a left. He may have netted up the next world record bass meant for you.

It shouldn't be too tough to at least narrow down the culprits. The marina can check the manifesto for a rental bass boat that went out with two people on board both male. Did you happen to see what they were wearing for underwear i.e. boxer or briefs, solid color or print, maybe something in a high or low rise. That could possibly help the investigation as well.

So far the facts are as follows:

-two males..... I think. Could it have been two manly looking females in mens underwear?
-rental boat Wednesday, September 23rd. You didn't happen to get the rental boat number plainly and bodly stamped on the boat did you? This could possibly aid the investigation.
-culprits wearing underwear, not "commando"..that eliminates me as I'm always "commando" at DVL

Any other details???

Joshua
09-23-2009, 09:42 PM
A few hours pass and we decided to head to the west dam and I see another boat in the corner of the west dam, beached on the sandy rocks. I see two guys in their underwear wading and I assumed they didnt know the rules of the lake about the no body contact stuff. Soon there after I see the two guys wade towards shore with a FREAKIN GILL NET! there had to be at least 10 bass in there with other small fish. I yell out what the hell are you doing!! one guy jumps on the boat and motors towards me yelling out inappropriate words. He gets close and says "what the hell are you lookin at!" I didnt say a word and motored my way back to the marina and he begins to keep yelling at the top of his lungs and starts to chase me and he is slamming right into me and playing bumper boats. I get half way to the marina and he turns around and heads back
Based on your description of events. This guy was chasing you in his underware??? Would make for a very funny video. Maybe he just wanted to tell you that the water was cold and there was significant shrinkage.
If they were rental boats, I would have keep playing bumper boats. I bet if you brought back a damaged rental boat, the people at the marina would have shown more interest.
Glad you made it out alive.

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Based on your description of events. This guy was chasing you in his underware??? Would make for a very funny video. Maybe he just wanted to tell you that the water was cold and there was significant shrinkage.
If they were rental boats, I would have keep playing bumper boats. I bet if you brought back a damaged rental boat, the people at the marina would have shown more interest.
Glad you made it out alive.

I forgot that there is still no private boats allowed to launch. Heck , I would of played bumper boats all day with the guy. ( Thats just me. Do not attempt to do this yourself kids. )

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Im not sure if the story is legit or not, but the "jewel" can get pretty damn lonely these days. I've fished their weekends and never been within shouting distance of another boat. If this story is true this is absolutely pathetic by the net throwers.

Vision you should thrown down right then and there. Give the guy so many rights he is begging for a left. He may have netted up the next world record bass meant for you.

It shouldn't be too tough to at least narrow down the culprits. The marina can check the manifesto for a rental bass boat that went out with two people on board both male. Did you happen to see what they were wearing for underwear i.e. boxer or briefs, solid color or print, maybe something in a high or low rise. That could possibly help the investigation as well.

So far the facts are as follows:

-two males
-rental boat Wednesday, September 23rd
-wearing underwear, not "commando"

Any other details???

The net . You forgot to mention the net.

DarkShadow
09-23-2009, 10:06 PM
based on your description of events. This guy was chasing you in his underware??? Would make for a very funny video. Maybe he just wanted to tell you that the water was cold and there was significant shrinkage.

:rofl:

calico killer kevin
09-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Sorry, but I'm with Stu. All of this and you couldn't even get one employee to even check up on it? Hmm.....

HuskerRod
09-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Everybody is bringing up interesting points, but where was the second perpetrator during the high speed, ahh, low speed chase? Please choose one of the following:

a. with the gill net standing on shore in his underwear
b. with the gill net standing in the lake in his underwear
c. hiding behind some overgrowth ashamed of being caught in his underwear at the lake
d. yelling for his buddy to get the hell back there and pick him up
e. none of the above

This case is getting more interesting by the minute.

WARRIORMIKE
09-23-2009, 10:24 PM
The original thread starter hasnt even response to anything that has been said :Confused:

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/fishingnetwork/mythbusters-adam-jamie.jpghttp://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/fishingnetwork/mythbusters_busted_spray225.png

HuskerRod
09-23-2009, 10:29 PM
After what he has been through he is probably pretty shook up. If I saw two guys frolocking about in my favorite non-body contact lake in their underwear I'd be pretty shook up as well. Lets let Vision get some much needed rest and hope he chimes in real soon. WE need to bring these perps to justice. No one gets away with swimming in DVL in their underwear, no one.

BigBass777
09-24-2009, 12:12 AM
Always a good idea to have (quality) binoculars in your tackle bag or box. The dfg use them all the time to spot culprits breaking the rules. If you have no writing pen with you then text the info to yourself. That way when you get back to the dock, lake employees or the dfg have something to go on. It's the most quietest way to stay out of the spotlight,outbursts, or personal assaults that can cause injury.

GeordyBass
09-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Yup you shoulda played some bumper boats and rammed him hard....lol.... I once had to play bumper boats,but not in a rental! It was my Crappy 17' Lowe bass boat vs. a 30k bass boat.... We were fishing boils in castaic and I was maybe 200-300yds away from the guy and he tells me "hey beaner this lake is huge why the **** are you fishing in here!?!?!".... I told(or shouted at) him " Hey I paid for the entrance, I'm at least 3x casting distance from you!! WTF is your problem dude" Then he gets closer and casts a kastmaster in my boat right by my dad..... I cut him off the give him the finger..... It was closing time btw, so he bones out and I go right after him.... my crap went 35 his 50mph? But I get to the launch ramp and while he went to trailer the boat,he closed up on me and rammed my bow(It's aluminum and old so who cares!!!), then I get really pissed and I ram the side of his boat hard! It had a crack on the upper part of the hull and I was just LMAO at him..... So then I was expecting him at the parking lot but I guessed he wussed out and fixed up his stuff somewhere else,,,lol,,, I guess there are POS people out there,and either they confront you and you do something about it or keep quiet,,, u know the path I chose! lol he sure woulda been screwed because of trying to hook my dad.....

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 04:52 AM
if this post is bogus? it makes for good reading, man i havent :ROFL: on a read in a long time...oh geo, hell yeah f*ck that fools boat up..was he aimin at your pops or the dudes casting sucks?

2quikmotorwerks
09-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Everybody is bringing up interesting points, but where was the second perpetrator during the high speed, ahh, low speed chase? Please choose one of the following:

c. hiding behind some overgrowth ashamed of being caught in his underwear at the lake
e. none of the above

This case is getting more interesting by the minute.pure comedy this ish is too funny

tpfishnfool
09-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Sorry, no pics no credit.... Rental boat and the lake staff blew it off ? Mmmmmm. It smells fishy to me..

goodguy
09-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Well the fact that he hasn't posted since his original post tells allot...

Stormcrow
09-24-2009, 08:13 AM
shady story

But fun to think about. LOL

2quikmotorwerks
09-24-2009, 08:56 AM
guys,

I just finished the first round of questioning potential witnesses. With no leads to go on the investigation has been tough I must admit and has reached many dead ends. As we all know everyone has the right to frolick in "tighty whities", "bra and panties", or whatever they so choose. The trouble comes when they are seen with an alleged gill net contacting in a non-body contact body of water with their body. That's when things get interesting. Also as of late, to make matters more difficult the main victim has been reluctant to come forward for fear the guy in his underwear will comeback, with or without the gill net, and further cause undo stress. Lets all hope and pray that "vision" will pull through this one. "Vision" we are with you buddy.

Special note: As I write this I'm "commando".lmfao:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GeordyBass
09-24-2009, 09:55 AM
if this post is bogus? it makes for good reading, man i havent :ROFL: on a read in a long time...oh geo, hell yeah f*ck that fools boat up..was he aimin at your pops or the dudes casting sucks?

lol I guess,,,hahaha looked like he tried casting at my dad because he closed in..... I also got a new kastmaster and some leader too....lol.... I shoulda tied it on right in front of him, just like a big F U....lol!

Vision246
09-24-2009, 12:37 PM
I called the DFG once agaiin and finally got through and transferred tl a local officer and I told him what was going on and he said that he would look into the situation and apoligized for not coming to the bell sooner. After Yesterday my nephew who was with me is still scared of the whole situaion and has vowed that he never wants to go fishing again. He's 11 years old and now has the worst memory of something we love to do. Im suprised at the reaction on this post and how people can joke about such a incident. Im not worried about myself but my nephew is the one im worried about. I would have loved to go fistacuffs witht those rats but you have to remeber I have a minor in my boat and that would be a terrible example. His parents never want for him to go fishing again I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

fish ful
09-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Last year my buddy and I went to DVL and fished the lake all day. It was HOT and i was wishing i could jump in and cool off.

I pulled into Rossen Cove (sp?) and saw 2 guys in a rental boat swimming next to it. I was shocked but i didn't believe what i saw next. One guy got in the boat and the other one held on to the side as his buddy did donuts dragging him around.

We went back to the marina and told the staff and the sheriff. The sheriff took off in his boat to get them but came back later and said he didn't see them.

How can you miss two guys soaking wet in a boat? They didn't care too much as i told them to wait till everyone was off the lake and see who is wet.

Nothing was ever done and i lost a little respect for the staff that day. However i will still fish the lake but next time i will snap some pictures of the guys or ? and post them here for everyone to see and maybe that will work.

Why is it so hard to follow the rules?? Some people can't and screw it up for all of us.

seal
09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I called the DFG once agaiin and finally got through and transferred tl a local officer and I told him what was going on and he said that he would look into the situation and apoligized for not coming to the bell sooner. After Yesterday my nephew who was with me is still scared of the whole situaion and has vowed that he never wants to go fishing again. He's 11 years old and now has the worst memory of something we love to do. Im suprised at the reaction on this post and how people can joke about such a incident. Im not worried about myself but my nephew is the one im worried about. I would have loved to go fistacuffs witht those rats but you have to remeber I have a minor in my boat and that would be a terrible example. His parents never want for him to go fishing again I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

You mentioned the nephew in the original post. Did any of the doubters out there notice this when they pored on the sarcasm and tough guy talk? I thought that there was major concern on this board regarding poaching? Somebody posts a serious story about poachers at a spot and gets blasted for it. How about the ring of truth that currently DVL is not getting much use and that it would provide a good opportunity for the poachers. How about all of the posts proclaiming success at DVL could possibly attract the poachers. The staff all dismissing this is the one that has me baffled but to take a piece of this story and turn it into a lie is a big jump.

Come on guys maybe a little restraint is in order, you don't always have to hit the 'Submit Reply' button after typing something. How about thinking about how it would feel to have your post challenged whether it be for something like this or for say the size of a LMB or something. Just keep it to yourselves until it plays out, this guy didn't even have a chance to reply before getting blasted!

Basshole
09-24-2009, 01:50 PM
You mentioned the nephew in the original post. Did any of the doubters out there notice this when they pored on the sarcasm and tough guy talk? I thought that there was major concern on this board regarding poaching? Somebody posts a serious story about poachers at a spot and gets blasted for it. How about the ring of truth that currently DVL is not getting much use and that it would provide a good opportunity for the poachers. How about all of the posts proclaiming success at DVL could possibly attract the poachers. The staff all dismissing this is the one that has me baffled but to take a piece of this story and turn it into a lie is a big jump.

Come on guys maybe a little restraint is in order, you don't always have to hit the 'Submit Reply' button after typing something. How about thinking about how it would feel to have your post challenged whether it be for something like this or for say the size of a LMB or something. Just keep it to yourselves until it plays out, this guy didn't even have a chance to reply before getting blasted!
Well, if ya don't want to be challenged, don't post it. That being said, I have no clue if this story is fact or lie, but when did people become so aggressive on the lake? Almost makes you think you need to carry a side arm on there. How sad.

The Angler
09-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Well, if ya don't want to be challenged, don't post it. That being said, I have no clue if this story is fact or lie, but when did people become so aggressive on the lake? Almost makes you think you need to carry a side arm on there. How sad.Belive it or not some people do. actually theres some city lakes that people recommend to come packing:Wink:

seal
09-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Well, if ya don't want to be challenged, don't post it.

Hey Basshole if people are allowed to challenge others posts then I sure as hell am allowed to challenge those that challenge those that post.

Man I got challenged just writing this reply.

jd
09-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Again I ask that you post the date and time this incident occurred. Without being specific as to which employees were working , you are making a generalized online smear job against the DVL employees.

ZplugJunkie
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Geez, are you serious? The staff at DVL are top notch i can't see them ignoring the fact that something serious happen. I see those guys about 2-3x a week. Great staff. If this really happen they'd be on it. Calling your bluff Vision.

JD,

Lets fish next week. I found them again a better spot.:Secret:

Sk

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey Basshole if people are allowed to challenge others posts then I sure as hell am allowed to challenge those that challenge those that post.

Man I got challenged just writing this reply.

If that is the case then I'm allowed to challenge your post since you challenged my post that challenged the aunthenticity of the original post. Did I post the challenge of your post that challenged my post clear enough?

ZplugJunkie
09-24-2009, 03:20 PM
You guys are challeged people.

Give me a call i am a fishing tutor. I can help.

:ROFL:

Hog Caller
09-24-2009, 03:38 PM
I have a headache and now I have quagga mussels in my underwear.ahhhhhhhh!

grafix111
09-24-2009, 03:57 PM
was there any brown stains on the shorts.

were you the guy that also saw bigfoot when you were camping?

gridjockey
09-24-2009, 04:03 PM
sounds like a couple of employees with the day off havin fun. that's probably why the staff blew you off.

Fisherman57
09-24-2009, 05:07 PM
http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/fnn021.jpg

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 05:47 PM
If that is the case then I'm allowed to challenge your post since you challenged my post that challenged the aunthenticity of the original post. Did I post the challenge of your post that challenged my post clear enough?
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/confused-1.jpg

Thisfool
09-24-2009, 06:08 PM
sounds like a couple of employees with the day off havin fun. that's probably why the staff blew you off.

That makes allot of sense except the guy chasseing him down because if that was me and I worked there and got caught doing that I wouldn’t be worried because I know the rest of the crew is in on it to

im sorry that had to happen with your nephew in the boat that sucks. Hopefully you could explain that those were just too bad people and that fishing is never like that and get him back on the water and show him a day of fishing that will make him completely forget that

seal
09-24-2009, 06:09 PM

I don't know I'm lost at this point. Let's call it a draw:Smile:.

goseango
09-24-2009, 07:55 PM
How did he catch your boat with his??? you had a head start and anyone who has ever rented those boats knows they are not exactly fast??? just curious

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 08:07 PM
I have a headache and now I have quagga mussels in my underwear.ahhhhhhhh!

This brings up a good point. Assuming the guy came back to the lake in the same "tighty whities" that he was gill netting in (I know remote chance here but you never know some guys can go weeks without a change) could their be some sort of test on the fabric to determine DVL contact. I mean, obviously if their is Zebra Mussle remnant in his shorts that would definately be a positive indicator of possible DVL contact. What about a piece of seeweed or something unique only to the DVL attached to his undergarment? Would it be unethical for the DVL staff to require a underwear sample upon entry for testing purposes? Im sure the MWD has some sort of on the the spot Litmus test available to test for various chemicals in the water. Would it be possible to use this same test kit to test fabric?

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 08:10 PM
You guys are challeged people.

Give me a call i am a fishing tutor. I can help.

Zplug Junkie,

Don't even bother. Their is no hope for me underwear or no underwear.

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 08:12 PM
I don't know I'm lost at this point. Let's call it a draw:Smile:.

Thanks Seal. I'm so use to "losing" that at this point a "draw" feels like a "win". I can't imagine what a "win" would actually feel like, but I'm guessing much better then a "lose" and "draw" combined.

nismotech91
09-24-2009, 08:25 PM

e. none of the above

This case is getting more interesting by the minute.

D is my final answer.. lol

muskyman
09-24-2009, 09:02 PM
I just wanna know, were the two guys wearing tighty whiteys or boxers ? Helps me get a visual. Cause I have seen things while working at irvine that were just plain wrong, but these guys gillnetting during the day at the " jewel " - classic

HuskerRod
09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
I just wanna know, were the two guys wearing tighty whiteys or boxers ? Helps me get a visual. Cause I have seen things while working at irvine that were just plain wrong, but these guys gillnetting during the day at the " jewel " - classic

Only in California I tell you. Only in California!!!!

hotstick
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
If this is true then Vision should go to the 99 cent store and buy a backbone. I wouldn't leave the lake until someone did something about it. Vision you are a disgrace to the fishing community you gutless turd.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 10:23 PM
If this is true then Vision should go to the 99 cent store and buy a backbone. I wouldn't leave the lake until someone did something about it. Vision you are a disgrace to the fishing community you gutless turd.

thats not cool bro, he just explained he had his nephew wit him..11yrs old...no need for bashin the guy..dang they have everything at the 99cent store, i bought king salmon in a can there..lol

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 10:28 PM

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/comment-friday-damn-1.jpgGOT CHALLENGED?

Vision246
09-25-2009, 12:18 AM
suck me! JEALOUS Fool! ILL WHOOP THE SPIT OUTA YA!

fisherman from long beach
09-25-2009, 04:31 AM
If this is true then Vision should go to the 99 cent store and buy a backbone. I wouldn't leave the lake until someone did something about it. Vision you are a disgrace to the fishing community you gutless turd.W.T.F....thats a lil ruff for fnn message board.personally i would of waited and put the nephew n the truck when they showed up.then would of suckered punched the **** out of one .:ROFL:

HuskerRod
09-25-2009, 07:08 AM

Vision and Hotstick,

Lets stop these name calling shenanigans. Hotstick, no one said anything about a "turd". The "perps" in question where in their "whitey tighties". Their has been no mention of turds. Heck, not even skid marks. You two need to make up and make up quick (underwear optional).

HuskerRod
09-25-2009, 07:32 AM
suck me! JEALOUS Fool! ILL WHOOP THE SPIT OUTA YA!

Guys,

Lets stop this senseless name calling as well. Vision, whether you are going to "whoop the spit" out of somebody, "knock the taste" out of someones mouth, or "give someone so many rights they are begging for a left" doesn't matter. Lets remember why FNN was created. It was created as an outlet for the fishing community to share stories and better their fishing acumen usually done sitting around at home in their underwear....gill net optional.

seal
09-25-2009, 08:52 AM

The macho BS continues. This always ends up well. The "I would have" crowd has spoken. Be afraid be very afraid.

jim532
09-25-2009, 09:06 AM
the descrption of this incident and some of the replys that followed remind me of a benny hill episode.

DarkShadow
09-25-2009, 09:19 AM
Guys,

Lets remember why FNN was created. It was created as an outlet for the fishing community to share stories and better their fishing acumn usually done sitting around at home in their underwear....gill net optional.

http://vulgrin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/orson-clapping.gif

HuskerRod
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
the descrption of this incident and some of the replys that followed remind me of a benny hill episode.

Reminds you of a Penny Hill episode? Never heard of her, but does she gill net in her underwear too?

low dsrt jon
09-26-2009, 05:28 AM
Get a friggen life .:Twisted:

Gobigal
09-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Lets' not demonize those gillnetters in their fancy undies. "Vision" did not mentioned what kind of "bass" they were netting? If it was striped bass then maybe we shouldn't be so angry at the 'netters as we are to Mr. Vision for scaring them off............:ROFL:

diamondbear
09-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Rode my bike around the lk. last weekend and only saw 2 boats at the west end Dam midmorning , real lonley . Anything is possible , but Iam sure the marina staff would of checked this out more thouroly .

GeordyBass
09-28-2009, 02:08 PM
I thought they were called cast nets?

Has anyone tried fishing a Carrot Stix?
I love mines.

:Shocked:

James343
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM
That makes allot of sense except the guy chasseing him down because if that was me and I worked there and got caught doing that I wouldn’t be worried because I know the rest of the crew is in on it to

im sorry that had to happen with your nephew in the boat that sucks. Hopefully you could explain that those were just TOO BAD people and that fishing is never like that and get him back on the water and show him a day of fishing that will make him completely forget that

Yeah hopefully that will work just dont show him this bored or the whole its just "too bad people" will go right out the window.

fishfinder
09-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I was reading the FNN board and found another story that sucked people in and got them to post all kinds of comments on it just like the story originator was hoping for. Ever seen this on this site before?

bass413
09-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I have no comment but, I don't want to be the only one who didn't reply to this thread......

hookup90247
09-28-2009, 06:15 PM
How come every time someone has something to say here on this DVL board, everyone has to jump in with a bunch of crap? This guy was posting about something that should not go on...in fact very illegal. He was just letting everyone know what happened to him. You ignorant wretches who think that gill netting doesn't or can't happen at your beloved DVL need to take a little reality break. Things like this happen. In fact, its a whole lot more devastating to the lake that most of you probably know. Instead of getting pissed at the gill netters you guys are calling this guy a liar? What the hell happened to all you jerks who were pounding on the guy a few weeks ago for taking a legal limit of bass home? These idiots were not only taking the bass but they were using indiscriminate gill freakin nets to catch them. All you guys can talk about is whether the report is real or not?

You guys should all get on one side of the fence or the other. Either hate on the guys who do it legally or illegally. Stop freakin talking out of both sides of your mouths. If there is anyone of you who doubt this guys story, go down there and check it out. Find out what happened and then post up what you've found. Otherwise you have to shut the hell up and stop calling people who post to this board liars.

I hope at some point in my lifetime the postings to this board can get back to being positive and encouraging. Why the hell would anyone want to visit here if they are just going to get slammed by the "Locals" anyway? If I'm not mistaken, we all enjoy fishing. I'm betting that there is a number of you who aren't even really good fishermen. You might be able to learn a thing or two about fishing if you would all take the chips off your shoulders and chill the hell out!

Darin

fishfinder
09-28-2009, 07:11 PM
How come every time someone has something to say here on this DVL board, everyone has to jump in with a bunch of crap? This guy was posting about something that should not go on...in fact very illegal. He was just letting everyone know what happened to him. You ignorant wretches who think that gill netting doesn't or can't happen at your beloved DVL need to take a little reality break. Things like this happen. In fact, its a whole lot more devastating to the lake that most of you probably know. Instead of getting pissed at the gill netters you guys are calling this guy a liar? What the hell happened to all you jerks who were pounding on the guy a few weeks ago for taking a legal limit of bass home? These idiots were not only taking the bass but they were using indiscriminate gill freakin nets to catch them. All you guys can talk about is whether the report is real or not?

You guys should all get on one side of the fence or the other. Either hate on the guys who do it legally or illegally. Stop freakin talking out of both sides of your mouths. If there is anyone of you who doubt this guys story, go down there and check it out. Find out what happened and then post up what you've found. Otherwise you have to shut the hell up and stop calling people who post to this board liars.

I hope at some point in my lifetime the postings to this board can get back to being positive and encouraging. Why the hell would anyone want to visit here if they are just going to get slammed by the "Locals" anyway? If I'm not mistaken, we all enjoy fishing. I'm betting that there is a number of you who aren't even really good fishermen. You might be able to learn a thing or two about fishing if you would all take the chips off your shoulders and chill the hell out!

Darin

Hey we're all just having a little fun, so chill out.
you are kinda new here and this is how it go's on this site.
Wouldn't be the first time some-one posted something like this to get a rise out of the members.

goseango
09-28-2009, 08:35 PM
the original story has more holes in it than swiss cheese, thats why........

:My Two Cents::My Two Cents:

HuskerRod
09-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Guys,

I'm not sure if this story is legit or not, but the DFG might have at least put some validity in it. Right at launch on Saturday morning at DVL I was loading my rental for a solo trip when DFG comes walking by. They proceeded to check all the other guys in groups going out in rentals, but completely ignored me. I must admit I'm a pretty "honest looking abe", but they just ignored me and walked right past. Why did they ignore me and check the backpacks, bags, etc.,etc. of everyone else? Because you can't run a gill net solo. You need a partner. This is just one theory. However, DFG did not make anyone pull down their drawers so that may throw my theory "to the wind", but the DFG was looking for something and whatever it is they didn't think I had it. However, I'm sure they glad they didn't check me though. Not only was I "free balling it", but I also had some adult toys in my backpack from the night before, a womens wig (Ill plead the 5th why that was there), and a bunch of other unmentionables. That was a very close call. Thanks for not checking me DFG if you are reading this post.

fishfinder
09-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Guys,

I'm not sure if this story is legit or not, but the DFG might have at least put some validity in it. Right at launch on Saturday morning at DVL I was loading my rental for a solo trip when DFG comes walking by. They proceeded to check all the other guys in groups going out in rentals, but completely ignored me. I must admit I'm a pretty "honest looking abe", but they just ignored me and walked right past. Why did they ignore me and check the backpacks, bags, etc.,etc. of everyone else? Because you can't run a gill net solo. You need a partner. This is just one theory. However, DFG did not make anyone pull down their drawers so that may throw my theory "to the wind", but the DFG was looking for something and whatever it is they didn't think I had it. However, I'm sure they glad they didn't check me though. Not only was I "free balling it", but I also had some adult toys in my backpack from the night before, a womens wig (Ill plead the 5th why that was there), and a bunch of other unmentionables. That was a very close call. Thanks for not checking me DFG if you are reading this post.

this just keeps getting wierder and wierder :ROFL:

Eat Sleep Fish
09-29-2009, 01:01 PM
i wouldve drowned them right then and there...plain and simple :Wink:

LunkerLover
09-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Guys,

However, I'm sure they glad they didn't check me though. Not only was I "free balling it", but I also had some adult toys in my backpack from the night before, a womens wig (Ill plead the 5th why that was there), and a bunch of other unmentionables. That was a very close call.

holy craapp .... you are one funny sumovabeetch .... HAHAHAA:LOL:

goseango
09-29-2009, 02:34 PM
the orginal poster of this thread has also caught a 8lb brown trout at dvl(no camera):Rolls Eyes: as well as dove off a rental boat to save his sinking rod...hmmmmmmmmmm

James343
09-29-2009, 03:08 PM
the orginal poster of this thread has also caught a 8lb brown trout at dvl(no camera):Rolls Eyes: as well as dove off a rental boat to save his sinking rod...hmmmmmmmmmm

You mean you have never had to dive in after a rod????? You must be new to fishing or have a kung fu grip.

JigStop
09-29-2009, 03:28 PM
I have seen the rage factor be overplayed as well. Some people really take offense to rope stringers and such. But in the end most fish that are handled too much die anyway. The tourney fishermen need to know their limits and use the hand anti-bacteria stuff.

Bassnut
09-29-2009, 05:13 PM
The funny thing is , all the boats have 2 phone numbers on them, why didn't you just call the numbers, we talked to DFG on Sunday, it's all BS

Bassnut
09-29-2009, 05:23 PM
I was out there Sunday fishing with my friend.....I took a pic of the DVL Loch Ness monster, here is the pic to prove it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/bassnutt/Hoax-loch-ness-monster-2245488-428-.jpg

Requin
09-29-2009, 07:05 PM
A few years ago I was fishing the point on the dam side of the marina at Perris when a snorkeling kid surfaces with a spear gun and a few dead bass on a stringer. I am still in disbelief today as to what some misguided people will do. This story is absolutely true so why not the netting story.

Troutman65
09-29-2009, 08:20 PM
One time I was fishing the lake and we drank beer and smoked cigs all day long.:Rolls Eyes:

2quikmotorwerks
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Guys,

omg this ish is f--king hilarious:ROFL:husker you are comedy bro keep up the good laughs

fishing_freak
10-01-2009, 03:04 PM
well since no one cares than i guess its time for me to take illegal bass size from that lake then hehe nah im kiding well that sucks no one believes you sorry to hear that, i always thought diamond was a good lake but didnt think they go that low

WaterBound
10-01-2009, 11:39 PM
The funny thing is , all the boats have 2 phone numbers on them, why didn't you just call the numbers, we talked to DFG on Sunday, it's all BS

Just because the person might have panicked and not called someone in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT does not mean the incident did not happen. This reminds me of the time my friend Lynn was date raped by one of her former co-workers. My friend Kenrick worked in the Fresno District Attorney's office and I was telling him about it and how the police and LA DAs office would do nothing about it because after the rapist was done she ran out of the room naked screaming all the way to her friend's house. She did not call the police for a few days until convinced to do so by her friends and family. The police and DAs office were not willing to pursue the case. Kenrick immediately made jokes about my friend kind of like the people on this thread have done. Only because I have had personally experienced many traumas and friends that have been raped, more common that you want to even imagine. I knew from experience that for one, AFTER you just got ****** up. Calling the police is not always the first thing on your mind, especially if you are a minority and have a history of being abused by your local police department. Second, how often do crimes happen and the police come down write a fancy report and DO NOTHING! No one gets caught and you wasted all that time getting a report filed only to become a crime statistic. Third, sometimes you get a DICK officer that actually makes you feel worse!!! My friend was gang raped in her home in Alhambra in front of her entire family and Alhambra PD officers were joking around and laughing while taking the report like nothing. Even making jokes about the event. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! An example for this specific thread would be like the numerous times many of us have personally called the DFG about poachers and NOTHING happened! No DFG officer coming down EVER! No investigation EVER! No fines No ticket. So you telling this forum that DFG saying they do not believe it is quite humorous. Since when has DFG had their **** together??? My friend Mike is RIGHT NOW up in Golden Trout country near MT Whitney shocking bodies of water for population stats. He is volunteering even though DFG should be doing this!!! ***(By the way I can't wait till he comes back. He said they found a huge golden there last time. Let us hope the pop stats look good). The point for legality and our judicial system is that you need proof to try and convict people. However just because there is no physical proof or evidence doesn't mean the incident did not happen. I personally do not have a lot of faith in underpaid government workers telling me the truth. That is for God and the parties involved to really know.

wellbilldancesays
10-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Wow what away to kill the party on this thread :-/

Stormcrow
10-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Wow what away to kill the party on this thread :-/

I know!!! Fun Stompers! LOL

DarkShadow
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Just because the person might have panicked and not called someone in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT does not mean the incident did not happen. This reminds me of the time my friend Lynn was date raped by one of her former co-workers. My friend Kenrick worked in the Fresno District Attorney's office and I was telling him about it and how the police and LA DAs office would do nothing about it because after the rapist was done she ran out of the room naked screaming all the way to her friend's house. She did not call the police for a few days until convinced to do so by her friends and family. The police and DAs office were not willing to pursue the case. Kenrick immediately made jokes about my friend kind of like the people on this thread have done. Only because I have had personally experienced many traumas and friends that have been raped, more common that you want to even imagine. I knew from experience that for one, AFTER you just got ****** up. Calling the police is not always the first thing on your mind, especially if you are a minority and have a history of being abused by your local police department. Second, how often do crimes happen and the police come down write a fancy report and DO NOTHING! No one gets caught and you wasted all that time getting a report filed only to become a crime statistic. Third, sometimes you get a DICK officer that actually makes you feel worse!!! My friend was gang raped in her home in Alhambra in front of her entire family and Alhambra PD officers were joking around and laughing while taking the report like nothing. Even making jokes about the event. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! An example for this specific thread would be like the numerous times many of us have personally called the DFG about poachers and NOTHING happened! No DFG officer coming down EVER! No investigation EVER! No fines No ticket. So you telling this forum that DFG saying they do not believe it is quite humorous. Since when has DFG had their **** together??? My friend Mike is RIGHT NOW up in Golden Trout country near MT Whitney shocking bodies of water for population stats. He is volunteering even though DFG should be doing this!!! ***(By the way I can't wait till he comes back. He said they found a huge golden there last time. Let us hope the pop stats look good). The point for legality and our judicial system is that you need proof to try and convict people. However just because there is no physical proof or evidence doesn't mean the incident did not happen. I personally do not have a lot of faith in underpaid government workers telling me the truth. That is for God and the parties involved to really know.

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

Cangler
10-02-2009, 01:06 PM
omg this ish is f--king hilarious:ROFL:husker you are comedy bro keep up the good laughs

Actually , when you go solo , TNT works better as it guts the fish for you ....

Cangler
10-02-2009, 01:09 PM

Man ... i thought i was bitter and twisted !

idratherbfishin
10-03-2009, 06:01 PM
:Argument: