PDA

View Full Version : trade spot tips with me?

kudogg
07-01-2007, 01:19 AM
So I have a spot, it's no secret, but I always catch something, and I'll tell you everything I use, but I want another spot in the marina, I guess if you pm me we can trade? People have been so paranoid about it, I guess a trade is the only way I'll find another spot!!

bones
07-01-2007, 06:51 AM
You might want to at least tell people the general area where you fish so they can help. Start at least by telling folks where you live and what socal beaches are close to you. There are alot of Marinas here!

kudogg
07-02-2007, 01:13 PM
You might want to at least tell people the general area where you fish so they can help. Start at least by telling folks where you live and what socal beaches are close to you. There are alot of Marinas here!

Sorry, I live in Brentwood, so I'm close to Santa Monica, Venice, and Marina Del Rey.

jlgoodnight
07-02-2007, 03:58 PM
edit

vanillagurilla
07-02-2007, 04:07 PM
JL do you just go around giving everyone a bunch of crap about posts in the wrong places? i see you have 18 posts. probly all of them about the same thing.. give the guy a break jeeze.

Funjunkie74
07-02-2007, 05:25 PM
This is not a report. Why don't you old timer help the new guys put it in the right place ?? Or this web page will go down just like the others are doing. Keep on helping other fisherman, But on the rigth page........

And guess what JL, this isn't the REPORT PAGE either!! It's the general message board so actually, YOUR ON THE WRONG PAGE!!

Stop being a lurker for 2 years and start posting your own reports and info. You read all you want and post only complaints. You're actually the reason good sites like this go down!!

If you've got something better to offer than a bunch of BS, then post up! We'll read it and if we enjoy it, we'll compliment it!! Good reports deserve respect bro!! That's how it's supposed to work!

FJ74

But if it's s**t, then I'll step back and let all the people you've managed to piss off step all over it! :evil:

jlgoodnight
07-02-2007, 05:53 PM
deleted

jlgoodnight
07-02-2007, 06:32 PM
FJ74
Thank for the eye opener I have been out of it for 2 years, And back on the water 3 weeks ago and this forum has went down hill since I last was here, with all the bull and not being helpful. Sorry but I liked the old forum to all the BS this has generated in the past two years. I see why the old members are not posting any more, it has got to be to much BS. Wish you guys the best. but quit the BSing each other. You don't trade on the fishing net, you offer up good advice. that is the way we all come together for a better fishing trip.

jl

hakaveli
07-02-2007, 07:10 PM
So I have a spot, it's no secret, but I always catch something, and I'll tell you everything I use, but I want another spot in the marina, I guess if you pm me we can trade? People have been so paranoid about it, I guess a trade is the only way I'll find another spot!!

check ur pm