PDA

View Full Version : corona friday 24 hour crazy report

dudelove
09-22-2009, 01:35 PM
got there around 8.30 pm got me a boat rental and was out fishing for about 1 hour with no bite so i went over by the tree and my boat got stuck on a tree trunk omg . so i spent like 2 hour trying to free myself with no luck . i didn't want to call for help because i didn't want to look stupid so i just stay there till morning to see if i can free myself. so i threw my line in the water try jd mack,shrimp with garlic and nothing .so i try some chicken liver on 1 pole and get a bite and i caught a two pound cat . rehook my bait threw it out and my pole goes bendo huge cat on got it by the boat and my line broke damm it . for the rest of the night i caught 3 more cat in the 3lb range and lost another big one line broke again trying to bring it in the boat ,i had no net . caught my first around 1am and last around 4 am . had 10 bite , 4 caught 2 lost . and that was it for me didn't get another bite . around 7 am i call bait place to help me did anybody see it . took like 20 minute to get me out . drove around try difference spot nothing . there were two gentlemen on a pontoon they said they got 10 cat and i saw 3 people fishing by the pontoon rental fishing from shore they got a couple of cat also i saw there pole went in the water big cat took it .he got on his raft and found his rod and the catfish was still on .it was stuck on tree stump he must of try for hour to bring the fish in not sure if he got in . i left around 10am all fish were caught on chicken liver no love on mac and shrimp

catfish 17
09-22-2009, 04:42 PM
that sucks but @least u didnt get the skunk. i went on saturday mornin from 8 am to 4 pm and got 3 cats. one was a 5 pounder and i got them with mackerel.

dudelove
09-22-2009, 09:02 PM
catfish 17 try skinner they are biting there . i should of went to skinner

Juventino
09-22-2009, 10:19 PM
wow thats sounds like a mess haha hopefully if you use a boat again you will have better luck lol. But congrats on the catches. Iv caught Cats on powerbait dipped in garlic, and i was surprised as hell :ROFL: