PDA

View Full Version : Tournement of Ninjas?

Danny300
09-21-2009, 10:41 PM
What ever happened to the idea? just wondering

Frenchy
09-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Im sooooooooooo down on this one

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-22-2009, 06:14 AM
????came and went??? tried it but peoples wanted to do it like fishing some lake at night...all good but, thats what you call night fishing...i'm not an official on ninja by any means, but thats the whole idea is to ninja fish?

ps...do you really need 20 fools runing around in the dark, like your in morano beach. sounds like a scene out of "something about mary"..:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:....jus messin danny, your ninja status is legendary bro...http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/d82c8d1619ad817l-1.jpg

Danny300
09-22-2009, 09:33 AM
but for a ninja tourny.....I think you would have to have it at a lake. The wash for example wouldn't be able to handle 20 heads all trying to hit the same spots. Same for any golf course lol......you saw how crowded it got with chef/jbas/you/me in that one hole.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-22-2009, 05:48 PM
but for a ninja tourny.....I think you would have to have it at a lake. The wash for example wouldn't be able to handle 20 heads all trying to hit the same spots. Same for any golf course lol......you saw how crowded it got with chef/jbas/you/me in that one hole.

true, true...i think in true ninja form...you would have to have it some where your not supposed to be, if not your just having a tem 57 night fishing bass tourney..i'm not hating bro, trust me...i like the idea. it's been hatched before with rules and guidelines to it...i tried at it a few months back after the fairmount potluck ..alot were interested but many flaked out...i gave it a cool kick *** name too..suicide kings.."yeah i watch a ish load of movies.." rules were 4 teams..4 decks of cards and just use the kings in all 4 decks..16 heads pick a card, every team rolls in card suit like the hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs..thats how they are teamed up...now here is the kicker..they all split in suits like team 1 is hearts, diamonds,spades,and clubs...and same with team 2, and team 3 and so on....this way everyone can vouch for each others catch with pic and verify from other team...for example: after the meet i car pool with team 3 which has me as a spades, there is a member from the diamonds and hearts and clubs in the same ride heading to a spot...if i catch anything one of those guys have to take my pic with my catch in hand. then weight and with your playing card hold near bass for length ( from top of mouth down)..deadline is 4:30...ninja curfew for golf courses..lol...meet up somewhere neutral like jibs (jack in the box) settle up the winners and the big catch gets jackpot and suicide king of the i.e. that was just my little thing thought up...if you see it anywhere else you know who originated the SK TOURNEY...http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/gone-in-60-seconds-movie-wallpap-1.jpg

Danny300
09-22-2009, 06:23 PM
see i could live with those rules ........... now we just need the right lake ...... PECK ROAD!!! :ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-22-2009, 06:28 PM
see i could live with those rules ........... now we just need the right lake ...... PECK ROAD!!! :ROFL:

ninja for sure, forget the poles bring your ninja swords....

Danny300
09-22-2009, 06:53 PM
fairmount would be a very good place to have a night tournment

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-22-2009, 09:44 PM
that sounds promising...if it gets slow round midnight then to each his own....late i'll be at the wash with dre and snoop...hittin the greens..

Danny300
09-22-2009, 09:50 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............i know what your talking about....mmmm....maybe not LOL

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 02:47 PM
???????????????

LunkerLover
10-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Guys ... no ... Keep ninja pure ... please? :Secret: I'm sure Skipper will vouch for me ... I've never gone with the whole BGH/Chef/Fishyfishy/300 crew, but I'm an AVID AVID multi-year I.E. ninja-basser ... keepin' it Ninja is just that ... on the D.L.

Danny300
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
here fishy fishy! here fishy fishy! I'm still down for the night tourney!!!!!

LunkerLover
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm still down for the night tourney!!!!!

Yeah - me too :Big Grin: Just not a "ninja" night tournament...... woot-woot!

http://www.hawaii.edu/fishlab/Nearside/kloepper2.gif

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Guys ... no ... Keep ninja pure ... please? :Secret: I'm sure Skipper will vouch for me ... I've never gone with the whole BGH/Chef/Fishyfishy/300 crew, but I'm an AVID AVID multi-year I.E. ninja-basser ... keepin' it Ninja is just that ... on the D.L.

no worries it was concept that just wouldn't fly...stay low and the fish are there for the picking i say...just me and danny make runs, i can't deal with the whole big fishing crew, unless it's night fishing the duct or something....oh here is our mascot..

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/ninja_fish_full.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/SKULLhearnoevilseenoevilspeaknoe-3.jpg

WARRIORMIKE
10-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Fairmont night tourney during the summer months might be a little better time of year :Idea:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Fairmont night tourney during the summer months might be a little better time of year :Idea:sounds like a plan, bring the doughnuts....i'll bring the weapons...

dfisher
10-13-2009, 06:37 PM
wierd I just tried to get that ninja fish picture as my avatar but its not showing :Crying:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
10-13-2009, 11:10 PM
wierd I just tried to get that ninja fish picture as my avatar but its not showing :Crying:cool avitar you got there tho..

dfisher
10-13-2009, 11:15 PM
cool avitar you got there tho..

thanks, I need a bigger one though. Can't see this one haha