PDA

View Full Version : I got a job without even trying!

Sue
09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Working from home doing Search Engine Optimization and website migration. For now, it's commission based, but it's better than a kick in the teeth!
We can also develop new websites (ZBA.....I can do you a kickass website :Wink: ) as well as web hosting.

Troutman65
09-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Thats great Sue. I hope it works out and pays the bills.:Big Grin:

Mondo21
09-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Congrats Sue! Cindy:Big Grin:

Rooster
09-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Congrats Sue,, How much are we talking for one of these kick butt websites? Looking to have someone build me a Cash for Gold website.. Thx

Sue
09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi Rooster,

I dont' officially start for a couple weeks, but once I've got my cards and packet in the mail I'll let you know.

WARRIORMIKE
09-23-2009, 01:32 PM
I hope you didn't send them any money. Sounds like a do it your self business

:Embarrassed:

Just be careful!

Sue
09-23-2009, 02:40 PM
I hope you didn't send them any money. Sounds like a do it your self business

:Embarrassed:

Just be careful!

Warrior - no, it's nothing like that. This is someone who I write with on another website and the business is 100% legit - they're expanding from East coast to West coast, and I just happened to fit who they're looking for - they approached me. Believe me, I know what I'm doing here.

WARRIORMIKE
09-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Warrior - no, it's nothing like that. This is someone who I write with on another website and the business is 100% legit - they're expanding from East coast to West coast, and I just happened to fit who they're looking for - they approached me. Believe me, I know what I'm doing here.

Oh ok cool, just looking out for you. Making sure to be weary of the King of Zimbabwe that needs to get some money over to the US, and needs your help by providing him with your social and date of birth.

Good luck on the new job!

Sue
09-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Oh ok cool, just looking out for you. Making sure to be weary of the King of Zimbabwe that needs to get some money over to the US, and needs your help by providing him with your social and date of birth.

Good luck on the new job!

LOL! I was the one that called out my old co-worker on that when he got this "really great job deal". Believe me, I'm not that dumb! Here's the site www.findeight.com