PDA

View Full Version : great car for cheap

vanillagurilla
09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
gota sell my car to pay off a ticket. 92 toyota paseo 5speed. blue color, aftermarket chrome wheels, interior is not to bad. driver seat has a tear and it needs a good cleaning but other than that its ok. got a kenwood cd/mp3 player with usb and aux inputs. wired for an amp up to 1000watts. motor was replaced about 20k miles ago by previous owner along with a new water pump, alternator and timing belt. motor leaks a little oil from i dont know where but its not bad. 189k miles on the speedo and gets an average of 35mpg if not more. tires are in good shape just need to be rotated. this car has never failed me at all. never gets hott and the a/c works but i think it needs to be charged. $1350 obo. blue book is 1525. pm me if your interested.

fishermanwife
09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
That's one pricey ticket, to have to sell your car to pay for it.. :EyePop:

vanillagurilla
09-21-2009, 02:10 PM
yup 1044 lol. ill put up pics tomarow. i gota hose her off a bit.

vanillagurilla
09-22-2009, 02:37 PM
heres some pics. paint is good except for rock chips onthe hood and a small spot on the roof where the clear is fading. also only 1 small dent on the fender up near the winshield pillar. pic of the tire is the rear. about 90% tread left. front is around 60%.

TRDEXPERT
09-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Bump! Great Car. Good MPG. These car last along time!

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
It use to be that you could pay a portion of your fine ( ticket ) and make Monthly payments till it payed off.

whate
09-23-2009, 04:05 PM
or you can sign up for "community service", such as picking up trash on the free way, the parks, etc..

I started fishing because of a traffic ticket. I was assigned to lake perado off the 91 freeway. While picking up trash there i saw guys fishing, and man i was hooked. I was fishing the next day instead of working. :Razz:

and believe it or not, the paseo was the car that got me into the trouble:ROFL:

Anyway, this is a good deal for that car. One more bump !!

vanillagurilla
09-23-2009, 06:29 PM
i can TM but the dmv wont re-issue my drivers lisence since it is expired untill it is payed.

Troutman65
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
i can TM but the dmv wont re-issue my drivers lisence since it is expired untill it is payed.

That just don't seem right. You have to sell your car to pay the fine to get your Drivers Lic. back and then to have no car to drive. Its a crazy mixed up world we live in and thats one reason I fish.

I hope it works out for you brother.

vanillagurilla
09-23-2009, 07:54 PM
yeah also CA legal system sucks ****** ballz! if you get a 100 ticket it comes out well over 200-250 with all there "fees". also i got my car smogged and had to pay an extra 10 bucks for them to give me a peice of paper and basicly send an email to sacramento saying my car passed. wtf! i think im gona move to AZ or mexico is looking better than ca.