PDA

View Full Version : Great Boat Bad Trailer

Victan
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Took the Chum Bucket out! Nice day yesterday, on the water by 5:45, fishing until about 1. took my brother, and a few of his friends out "they paid for the gas" lol...
Left out of long beach and headed north. Grabbed some nice size Rock Fish and a few White Sea Bass, would have had some pictures but when I put the boat back on the trailer my day was shot. The Axle took a dump, this trailer will be the death of me, thats the second time I had it fixed in 3 months. Anyone know of a trailer repair shop I can trust?

What's funny is When I got this boat it had more holes in it then my head? I maid a bait tank out of a trash can, and I keep adding gas tanks to go out further, the OG gas tank was not there when I bought it so now I use externals. It's a 1979 20 foot Apache, and I have no payments!!! it's not the best looking boat out their, well its prob the ugliest but its mine... I pray every time I take it out it does not sink or leave me in open water, but I never thought the stupid trailer would keep me from having fun. o well

devin828
09-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Try
Wallstrong Trailer Service
Good work cheap prices
The guy will even walk you threw fixing it yourself if your the type of hands person

310-527-5555

Victan
09-21-2009, 09:06 AM
thanks i'll give him a call today. would love to be back on the water by friday!

murrieta angler
09-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Well, at least you got to fish and not pay for the gas...:Big Grin: