PDA

View Full Version : skinner 9-19-09 striper/catfish/bluegill

Bluegill
09-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Hit up skinner today 9-19-09 with my buddy from work. Got the bait in the water by 6:30am, it started out slow but manage to catch lots of fish later in the mid morning and thru out the whole day. Fish from open to close as usually. Most of the fish caught at the main channel by the inlet. The two bluegill and 4 of the striper were caught at the east end around 1pm. We move around alot today most of the old spot weren't producing that many fish.
Setup:
Bait and wait...anchoives and chicken liver..anchoives working best today
C-rig..

17catfish / 5 striper / 2 bluegill
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/9-19-09008.jpg

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/Lsainsanoy/9-19-09007.jpg

bluegill...

HelloBendo420
09-19-2009, 08:59 PM
nice gills man..where'd you find em?

Bluegill
09-19-2009, 09:01 PM
nice gills man..where'd you find em?

east ends
caught on anchoives while fishing for cats and striper

RamboBoy
09-19-2009, 09:03 PM
The gill is big, man you caught two gills. Are bluegills bite slow?

Nice slayah kitties and stripers

GdHkSet1
09-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Well done again to you and your friend on kicking ***** out at Skinner today, good seeing you onthe water again. We showed up for the late afternoon bite, but did'nt get any action until we were at the inlet. My friend hooked up on shrimp, and I had a break off using chovies. Oh well, we should of came earlier....

Bluegill
09-19-2009, 09:10 PM
The gill is big, man you caught two gills. Are bluegills bite slow?

Nice slayah kitties and stripers

don't really know how the bluegill action at skinner, we just catching them by luck. Once we enter the east end the fish finder is full of fish, I believe all those are all bluegill. The east end is just the right place for bluegill tons of weed and shallow water.

pineapple express
09-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Dang...brah !!! You got this lake down man. I can't wait to get out there next weekend.
I'll be looking out for you so make sure to holla if we see each other. Our camp group
will be partying it up around 5 ish...Your more than welcome to join us. Awesome report
as always.
Mahaloz fo sharing
PE

Bluegill
09-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Well done again to you and your friend on kicking ***** out at Skinner today, good seeing you onthe water again. We showed up for the late afternoon bite, but did'nt get any action until we were at the inlet. My friend hooked up on shrimp, and I had a break off using chovies. Oh well, we should of came earlier....

there always next time..
The afternoon bit suck for the last two weeks. There were spot were I know I can catch 5-10 fish in the late afternoon, but now nothing. After 3pm today we only caught about 4-5 fish.

Bluegill
09-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Dang...brah !!! You got this lake down man. I can't wait to get out there next weekend.
I'll be looking out for you so make sure to holla if we see each other. Our camp group
will be partying it up around 5 ish...Your more than welcome to join us. Awesome report
as always.
Mahaloz fo sharing
PE

thank for the invit PE
I'm 99% sure I be out there next weekend, I have already told my wife I'm going fishing next weekend.

castle
09-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Damm, those are bigger than lake Perris Bluegills

pokerface12
09-20-2009, 09:18 AM
You're just killing them. Congrats on another great day of fishing. I'm stuck at home doing homework, so I'm a little jealous. Thanks for the report and keep them coming.

CASTAWAY
09-20-2009, 11:03 AM
:EyePop: wow. you really got on some nice fish out there.... way to go on a
good day of catching fish...:Cool:

Bluegill
09-22-2009, 09:45 PM
You're just killing them. Congrats on another great day of fishing. I'm stuck at home doing homework, so I'm a little jealous. Thanks for the report and keep them coming.

Thanks, need to get out there while the fishing is still hot

Bluegill
09-22-2009, 09:47 PM
:EyePop: wow. you really got on some nice fish out there.... way to go on a
good day of catching fish...:Cool:

Thanks, lake skinner has been good to me all year

Panfish Junior
09-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Man you kill them all... WTG brother! Those are perfect for Khmer Sour Soup. :LOL: Thanks for the report...