PDA

View Full Version : Fri-guide-trip-the -3-b's

TroutOnly
09-19-2009, 07:09 PM
HOOKED UP WITH BAM-BAM AND HIS PAL BRETT,HIT THE WATER TO A BIG CROWD OF FISHING PEOPLE AND WE WERE OFF.HIT SCHOOLIES ON THE TROLL ALL DAY AND HIT THE BOILS ALL PLACES IN BETWEEN, SOME OF THE BOIL ROOKIES DIDNT KNOW ENOUGHT TO STAY A BIT OFF THE BOILS AND SLIDE INTO THEM. THIS ONE GROUP AT THE END OF DAY IN THE SHADE KNEW WHAT WAS UP AND WE ALL GOT GREAT ACTION BY STAYING CALM AND JUST WRECKING MR STRIPEYS DAY, WE GOT OUT OF THERE WITH THREE LIMITS AND COUNTLESS RELEASES TO BE CAUGHT AND KILLED AT ANOTHER TIME.THANKS BILL AND BRETT FOR THE GREAT TIME,WE HAD SO MUCH FUN FISHING TOGETHER WE WERNT REALLY IN THE PIC TAKING MODE TODAY,IT WAS GREAT SEEING EVRYBODY WHO WAVED TODAY AND SAID HI, PANFISH JUNIOR IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE TODAY WITH YOURE CREW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

vagabond
09-19-2009, 08:28 PM
not surprised to hear you killed them out there T/O......a big crowed on friday for sure saw you working the one point near the main launch ramp...

trail blazer
09-19-2009, 08:31 PM
T,O and crew killing them again,,,WTG

kewlwhip
09-19-2009, 11:35 PM
yeaaaaaHHHHH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD x3 limits!! wtg Uncle B

marzocchi
09-20-2009, 10:17 AM
way to go "frank" !!!

Mondo21
09-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Keep up the great work Bob. Cindy:Big Grin:

Panfish Junior
09-24-2009, 06:06 PM
What heppen Uncle Bob, no picture taken? :LOL: It's nice talking to you the other day. Don't kill them all! Try to save a few for me. I might see you out there on the 29th. Have fun fishing!!! :LOL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I NEED PICS, cause if the next post goes up w/o pics, I am going to supply you a nice striper bumper hitch or maybe a striper tailpipe delight !

Ha ha ha, Bob, you know what I'm talkin about, we spoke of that before, that would make a wonderfull pic for the net.......

Hmnnn....action photo sequence:

Bob starts truck (oblivious to the striper stuck over his tailpipe !)

Bob notices his RPM's are running a little low and the motor has a baffled sort of sound !

Bob hears a loud BOOM ! as the striper explodes off his tailpipe !

Bob goes home for a change of pants and writes a thank you note to FTSG....(or says a few select words to him)

Remember Bob.....do you think I'll actually do it ????

Ha ha ha ha, only tim will tell..

Congrats on that activity and day on the water.
Gary

P.S.
Striper-fest 2009 coming up round the corner....woo-hoo