PDA

View Full Version : usc vs wahington

Frenchy
09-19-2009, 05:35 PM
and of course it happens yet another year in a row usc loses to a team that they sholud have walked all over it never fails i didnt think it was going to b against washington who last year was 0-12 but guess even a blind squrriel finds a nut every once in awhile

aaron corp whom i know personally (went to school w him) palyed a horrible game

too many turnovers it was ugly

stanford, oregon, now washington lets predict what no name team they lose to next year

but gotta give props to sark ex usc offensive coordinator who has obiviously turned a horrible team around

o BTW GO DODGERS

Wingnut
09-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm beyond pissed right now... :Evil:

And even more so if UCLA goes 3-0 today. :LOL:

uscjeffer
09-19-2009, 09:16 PM
That was a horrible game....anytime you have 3 turnovers at UW's 30 yard line its gonna be an uphill battle.

Corp played a horrible game. The guy was completely lost on the field. The reason why he won the initial starting job was because he didnt turn the ball over. He threw into double and triple coverage repeated times today and got lucky he only had 1 interception on the day. I honestly thought he received the shaft for losing the starting job when he got hurt, but after today I can't believe Mustain didnt pass him as well.

I blame the loss on the coaching staff though. It seems that every now and then Carroll gets flat out coached. The defensive scheme didn't seem to adjust that much throughout the game. The offensive play calling was pathetic (though I have a feeling this is due to Corp's inability)....Corp should've been pulled in the 3rd quarter and replaced with Mustain if Barkley was too hurt too play.

The players played tough though. UW is an under rated team and will be bowl bound this year. A definite congrats to Sarks and Holt for the job they are doing....

Honestly its amazing that when SC couldnt convert a single 3rd down they only lost by 3....

Bigreeler
09-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Very disapointed today, even more pissed cause fn UCLA fn won.

GO USC

fisherman from long beach
09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
lmfao.never under estimate the other team

Frenchy
09-20-2009, 12:44 AM
talked to corp on the fone he made no excuses he maned up and took blame for that loss

tpfishnfool
09-20-2009, 07:27 AM
That wont be there last loss this year..... Sorry

hbomb
09-20-2009, 09:17 AM
I can't believe it.
1st Quarter-mmm ok whoohoo there just getting warmed up, they'll get them in the 2nd quarter..
2nd Quarter-okkkkkk, they should have more points than thiss, dont worry they'll come back strong in 3rd Quarter nothing to worry about.
3rd Quarter-ok guysss, lets put on the game face on and put the pressure,4th quarter they should get them.
4th Quarter-What the helllllll happened dammmmm.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many turnoverssss......

MarkyMark
09-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Corp did look SHAKY

Not looking past next week's WSU game but, October 3rd @Cal will be HUGE!!!

MM

YANKEES4LIFE
09-20-2009, 10:05 AM
why in the world did P.C leave him in! i know Barkleys arm is sore but at least stop the freakin bleeding! oh well they can still save the season if they don't lose anymore games let's hope.....

E

BingJr
09-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I have been a life long USC fanatic. With our below average Quarterbacks (all 3 of them) and a completley new coaching staff we are going to struggle. We will lose 3-4 pack 10 games this year. WU, Cal, Ore and possibly UCLA or OST. This is a down year for USC. If Barkley remains a 3 year starter for us we will be very tuff to deal with but this is a down year. I knew it going in and was not going to be a BCS year from what I saw in the first 2 games this season. The formula is out on how to beat us.

YANKEES4LIFE
09-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I have been a life long USC fanatic. With our below average Quarterbacks (all 3 of them) and a completley new coaching staff we are going to struggle. We will lose 3-4 pack 10 games this year. WU, Cal, Ore and possibly UCLA or OST. This is a down year for USC. If Barkley remains a 3 year starter for us we will be very tuff to deal with but this is a down year. I knew it going in and was not going to be a BCS year from what I saw in the first 2 games this season. The formula is out on how to beat us.

i don't think it's going to be that bad. i know barkley has it in him to lead this team and he will. and your right Zark did take 5 of the coaches with him to W.U. the defense will have to pick up a lot of the slack this year and i think they will win most games for us. we shall see. (i also have been a USC fan all my life) these are not at all the Sanchez,Palmer,Leinhart,Booty days by no means but they will grow and be a great team in the years to come! and btw DON'T EVER SAY UCLA WILL BE USC! LOL that's like a SIN! lol j/k.

troutdog
09-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I was hoping I'd wake up and find it was just a bad dream :Sad:

Way too many turnovers on the Wa. side of the field. PERDIOD. Petey should have made QB swich to change things up at some point and what was up with the clock management before the half, USC didn't even get a FG attempt? :Confused:

TD

saintarv
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
I was hoping I'd wake up and find it was just a bad dream :Sad:

Way too many turnovers on the Wa. side of the field. PERDIOD. Petey should have made QB swich to change things up at some point and what was up with the clock management before the half, USC didn't even get a FG attempt? :Confused:

TD

Fight on! :Wink:

Santa Fe Eric
09-20-2009, 06:15 PM
One of you guys did touch my Bruins Sweatshirt at the Surf Event. Therefore, I think the fans are to blame:Razz:

troutdog
09-20-2009, 11:51 PM
One of you guys did touch my Bruins Sweatshirt at the Surf Event. Therefore, I think the fans are to blame:Razz:

It was me :Crying:....

I thought it was batman sweatshirt :ROFL:

TD