PDA

View Full Version : Fairmont park

joebass
09-19-2009, 02:36 PM
dam been gone almost 2 months..where is everyone ????? how's the fishing been..

old pudd fisher
09-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Long time no see, well its been slow like usual and hot as hell out there.

joebass
09-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Long time no see, well its been slow like usual and hot as hell out there.

hey pudd..i only see a few names around here..no basslady,,jedi or the others..no stocking yet huh..

old pudd fisher
09-19-2009, 03:28 PM
No Basslady or jedi for a long time and no talk of stocking. Thier has been a few small bass hooked and I seen a guy pull in a big frog, thats about it.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-19-2009, 04:04 PM
welcome back brother....got my first bass there last week...been on hold at the park alot of peeps on lurk mode now, working or tring to find work...see you out there bro..

BassLady
09-19-2009, 04:30 PM
sorry im still around here and there, i read posts but the truth is im back to work so i havent made it out fishing in a long while. :( its gonna start cooling off so you might catch me a fairmount here and there in the evenings if yer lucky :Big Grin:

fishmounter
09-19-2009, 05:48 PM
I fished it early Friday morn. Tried to get Danny300 to go, but he and all the regular guys are up all night poaching, I mean doing the Jedi thing, so they're too tired to hang with the old man and learn how to catch big bass legally. Should have gone Danny. I found the fish.

joebass
09-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Is jedi still around..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-21-2009, 10:30 PM
jedi is M.I.A...

bigblant
09-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I am waiting for it to drop 10-20° so I can start fishing again. Too hot for me right now...it is nice and cool at night though...

LunkerLover
09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=fishmounter;388360]... all the regular guys are up all night poaching, I mean doing the Jedi thing, so they're too tired to hang with the old man and learn how to catch big bass legally. QUOTE]

:Crying:
"Moooooooooooooom .... Jeff made me cry......."

I STILL keep it illegal every now and then... 15518

castle
09-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Since there is a couple of ponds on the golf course, try those . I .heard they might be tearing it down for the new upgrade.

basscatcher
09-23-2009, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=fishmounter;388360]... all the regular guys are up all night poaching, I mean doing the Jedi thing, so they're too tired to hang with the old man and learn how to catch big bass legally. QUOTE]

:Crying:
"Moooooooooooooom .... Jeff made me cry......."

I STILL keep it illegal every now and then... 15518

hmmm that places familiar. nice fish

God BLess

basscatcher

The Angler
09-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Since there is a couple of ponds on the golf course, try those . I .heard they might be tearing it down for the new upgrade.

So its true about them rebuilding the park?

BassLady
09-24-2009, 04:15 PM
i think so. they have basically the whole front part of the park fenced off and they had big bulldozers romping around. I noticed that one of the playgrounds was no more so I wouldnt doubt it. I wanted to go check it out since my Bf lives walking distance but my car is acting up again so i probably wont get down there to see

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 05:54 PM
So its true about them rebuilding the park?

somewhat is true...i asked one of the workers. i don't think it's gonna be like the one we are all waiting for..i was told it's just a play ground and disabled access to, what i think is going to be the new lawn bowling deal? the poast of the new fairmont was a concept, kinda like a concept car, all what ifs..

The Angler
09-24-2009, 08:51 PM
somewhat is true...i asked one of the workers. i don't think it's gonna be like the one we are all waiting for..i was told it's just a play ground and disabled access to, what i think is going to be the new lawn bowling deal? the poast of the new fairmont was a concept, kinda like a concept car, all what ifs..

Yea I know it was just a concept, But wpould really kick *** if they just put in some better water pumps and filter systems, and try to keep the water clean And i'll be happy with that.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Yea I know it was just a concept, But wpould really kick *** if they just put in some better water pumps and filter systems, and try to keep the water clean And i'll be happy with that.

HELL YEAH, than maybe i'll be able to sell the bass i catch, oh nevermind..

old pudd fisher
09-24-2009, 10:51 PM

Yes I agree, it is a relaxing and nice little lake but it needs more care. I would not mind paying to fish thier if it would make a difference in water being cleared up and it being stocked sometimes. And it would keep the bums out too. Just my 2 pennys worth. :Big Grin:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes I agree, it is a relaxing and nice little lake but it needs more care. I would not mind paying to fish thier if it would make a difference in water being cleared up and it being stocked sometimes. And it would keep the bums out too. Just my 2 pennys worth. :Big Grin:

OH YEAH, IF IT TURNS TO A PAY LAKE..IT WOULDN'T BE TO BAD..i'm tired of getting hitt up for a ciggaret every cast..

old pudd fisher
09-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Oh ya! sleep safe and sound tonight if your not sleep walking again. Dont like the bums around thier.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Oh ya! sleep safe and sound tonight if your not sleep walking again. Dont like the bums around thier.

Yeah I've been doing a lot of sleepwalking lately. Yesterday on a solo session just to reflect on changing different jobs and stuff..construction is a big hit or miss..nija runs with skip and danny has been fun too. I guess uncle same is gonna flip this bass vacation.

wethook
10-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Its been too freakin' hot for fishing.
But I think I'm gonna be back out there at Fairmont soon.
Was checking around this morning to see if they're biting out there.
Looks like its same ole' same ole'

fishmounter
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Was there a couple of days ago. Got one, lost one. Wish they would turn the water pump back on in Boat Launch Cove. Fishing should pick up with this cooler weather.