PDA

View Full Version : well they done did it again....back to the unenployed life

matt duarte
09-18-2009, 02:08 PM
well damnit....this is the second time this happened...i got laid off again!!! i was out of work from march to july..i got my job back after the 4th and 2 months later im back to being laid off...what a bunch of fish crap! looks like its time to find a different company to work at...sux ive been here 6 years..and it always sux getting used to a new job and new people.. im licenced in a few trades so hope fully i can find more work...you know what they say no money no hunny hahaha...ya right my wifes paychecks kill mine lol i should of been a hair dresser lol and not the gay kind either lol...well we will see how this goes kinda sux cause i was plannin on takin my wife somewhere for our 4 year annaversy in november..hope it all works out...

sktruth
09-18-2009, 02:16 PM
i hope you the best. It's really tuff out there, for me anywaise. I'm in construction and haven't been able to find full time work since a little over a year ago. I do commercial (mostly) and residential doors, windows, frames, base, crown and finish work. I've had some side work, but it's killing me. I hope you the best. On the up-side maybe we could hook up sometime and do some stream fishing. What kind of work do you do? if you don't mind me asking. If i see anything, i'll pass it yourway.
tight lines

evalrez
09-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Man, I'm sorry to hear about you luck. My honey got laid off too. He's an IT guy so you would think that he would find something in no time. He's been applying to places like crazy but no bite yet. Yeah, its a stressful time especially cuz we have to munchkins. Gotta keep a positive attitude through all this though. You know what they say, "good things come to those who wait" or "nice guys finish last". :Smile:

Sue
09-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear that Matt........hang in there!

matt duarte
09-18-2009, 02:29 PM
i hope you the best. It's really tuff out there, for me anywaise. I'm in construction and haven't been able to find full time work since a little over a year ago. I do commercial (mostly) and residential doors, windows, frames, base, crown and finish work. I've had some side work, but it's killing me. I hope you the best. On the up-side maybe we could hook up sometime and do some stream fishing. What kind of work do you do? if you don't mind me asking. If i see anything, i'll pass it yourway.
tight lines

i run a cnc vacume forming machine also a licenced forklife operator..i mean im in a goverment job..kinda...we make plastic cases for the militarys weapons, helicopter radios,elecrtonics...sux its slow

Man, I'm sorry to hear about you luck. My honey got laid off too. He's an IT guy so you would think that he would find something in no time. He's been applying to places like crazy but no bite yet. Yeah, its a stressful time especially cuz we have to munchkins. Gotta keep a positive attitude through all this though. You know what they say, "good things come to those who wait" or "nice guys finish last". :Smile:

ya i know what you mean i have a 3 year old son who has special needs... bush really effed us spending all this money and now its up to the new guy to fix it...which isnt workin out to well

Sorry to hear that Matt........hang in there!

thanks you to sue hope everything works out for you and your lil kitty

Sue
09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Matt, check your pm.

Troutman65
09-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Matt, I am sorry to hear that you got laid off again.

sweetfish
09-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey my bro is in the same type of work you were at. He is a supervisor at a company that build weapon compartments for the fighter jets. I could ask him if there are any openings. He works by NAS North Island down in San Diego so I don't know if you would be willing to commute that far. I will also ask him if he knows of any openings up this way somewhere.

Keep thinking positive and tight lines.

Evalrez, my company may be looking for an IT tech that pays 60,000/year. PM your honey's qualifications and I can pass it to our IT supervisor. We are located in Mira Loma.