PDA

View Full Version : boils

BabyKiller
09-17-2009, 07:54 PM
thread/
this was a weeknd deal and now its time to be done

Fishbrains
09-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Way to kick the lmb around on the shore, and nice release..Maybe you guys might enjoy elsinore better.

BabyKiller
09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
not mine. but i thought it was a gem.

DarkShadow
09-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Way to kick the lmb around on the shore, and nice release..Maybe you guys might enjoy elsinore better.

:ROFL:

The ole 'kick it around' method of landing fish.

ghost2uu
09-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Ohhh its the old kick them on the rocks then throw it 20 yards into the lake. Its called catch and release not catch, kick, and throw back like a football.

HEMAN
09-18-2009, 09:30 AM
damn.. fairly recent video too...
*cough cough, looks like someone on this board though. :Rolls Eyes:

DarkShadow
09-18-2009, 10:40 AM
*cough cough, looks like someone on this board though. :Rolls Eyes:

http://redlightnaps.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/scooby-doo.jpg

one time
09-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Nice kick ! ! Its no wonder our lakes go to ****, take your video to the Belmont pier and kick some jack smelt around.

HEMAN
09-18-2009, 01:47 PM
http://redlightnaps.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/scooby-doo.jpg

jeepers... had to use my detective skills to decipher the youtube user name. :EyePop: :ROFL:

LunkerLover
09-18-2009, 03:52 PM
jeepers... had to use my detective skills to decipher the youtube user name. :EyePop: :ROFL:

Yeah - Dodo. What the heck man ... you know better than that Dodo :Shocked: !!!!!!!!

CHUCKY
09-18-2009, 06:27 PM
WOW! that was a crazy c&r

BabyKiller
09-19-2009, 12:08 PM
edited by request

RamboBoy
09-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Babykillah why did you bring up the Dodo's video into your thread.

Disrespectfully! Ask Dodo for his permission first before you share his video.

HEMAN
09-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Babykillah why did you bring up the Dodo's video into your thread.

Disrespectfully! Ask Dodo for his permission first before you share his video.

once things go on the internet.. it's public domain. If the owner of the video didn't want everyone to see it, he has the option to make it a private video on YouTube.

i dont think BK knew it was a user on here when he posted it...

LunkerLover
09-19-2009, 09:22 PM
once things go on the internet.. it's public domain. If the owner of the video didn't want everyone to see it, he has the option to make it a private video on YouTube.

i dont think BK knew it was a user on here when he posted it...

VERY true. Good point.

fishindude
09-19-2009, 10:50 PM
And to think that Dodo would do such a thing. Wow.

fishindude
09-19-2009, 10:51 PM
VERY true. Good point.

Yup. Very good point.

BabyKiller
09-20-2009, 10:18 AM
edited by request

DarkShadow
09-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Apparently the video is so popular, even tho the it has been deleted from YouTube, it's making its rounds on other sites!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2zrgh9s&s=4

LunkerLover
09-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Apparently the video is so popular, even tho the it has been deleted from YouTube, it's making its rounds on other sites!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2zrgh9s&s=4

Yeah, DFG has it on their website as an example of how not to release one of California's prized gamefish. :Confused:

TShaffer
09-20-2009, 05:49 PM
WOW that's the way you handle a mackeral not a LMB!

RamboBoy
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
BK,

You had no reason to do that but you make him look bad, fool.

Dodo was trying to corral the fish with his feet, cause he tried to grab it the first time, and the hook cut his hand, fool. Don't you get it, BK, fool.

The DODO has eyes on you, man.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-20-2009, 06:53 PM
i agree with rambo, you put dodo on blast and as for not knowing who dodo was before you posted that is unreal..dayum everybody put a bandaid on your a$$es cause you sound butthurt, just be glad it's released and trust me with all these type con artist that huff and puff big about hurting bass and such should be glad that dodo does release and i and many other anglers that you would not walk up to and try and kick buckets over cause there keepers.
to bad dodo isn't here to defend himself but then again your post had nice timing, not to say that it was on purpose...http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/2308875915_e186234ed8-1.jpg

TShaffer
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
i agree with rambo, you put dodo on blast and as for not knowing who dodo was before you posted that is unreal..dayum everybody put a bandaid on your a$$es cause you sound butthurt, just be glad it's released and trust me with all these type con artist that huff and puff big about hurting bass and such should be glad that dodo does release and i and many other anglers that you would not walk up to and try and kick buckets over cause there keepers.
to bad dodo isn't here to defend himself but then again your post had nice timing, not to say that it was on purpose...

Whoa there...we can hear you just fine...lol.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Whoa there...we can hear you just fine...lol.

mah bad schaffer, people seem to scheme over things like i do...

TShaffer
09-20-2009, 07:15 PM
mah bad schaffer, people seem to scheme over things like i do...

Sorry the words just jumped out of my computer screen and it was kinda funny. But I can understand why you're mad about Dodo being put down behind his back for his C&R. Where is Dodo? I don't think I know who he is.

yolo
09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
It might look bad but the facts are that the line snapped and the fish had the lure attached still. I think pretty much all of us would react the same way in the heat of the moment to trying to save an expensive lure or any lure for that matter. The fish was released. The lure was saved. Now you know. Oh I have to say that most importantly, the skunk was avoided too.

Given the facts, any sensible person would not jump to such harsh conclusions as some have on this thread.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Sorry the words just jumped out of my computer screen and it was kinda funny. But I can understand why you're mad about Dodo being put down behind his back for his C&R. Where is Dodo? I don't think I know who he is.

no worries bro, jus messin with the size thingamahjigawhat..it's suck that people are not online to defend themselves..it looked like to me the line snapped and he was trying to get the fish, clearly you could see the lure had snapped off.."my cousin was getting eaten by wolverines, what would you do in that situation??" by:neopolian dynamite..lol:ROFL:

TShaffer
09-20-2009, 07:27 PM
After what Yolo said, I would say that Dodo's actions seem a lot more justified.

mickeysindahouse
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Wow, so the drama unravels. :EyePop::Angry::EyePop::Angry:

C'mon fellas, I invite you guys to take a good look at the video (since it's still up without permission). One thing you guys gotta keep in mind, if the owner of a video posts up on the Net, it's public domain - anyone can see it. However, if the owner pulls it down and someone intentionally puts it back up (to slander) it borders harassment. Not sure of the legitimacy, but my guess is there are some laws/rules being broken here.

Again, take a good look at the video and you can clearly see that the snaps and Dodo is trying to create a barrier so as to keep the fish from escaping with an entire KPN lure attached to its mouth. What Would Jesus Do? Who knows, but in the heap of it all, Dodo did what he though best, scoot the fish towards shore (which can be confused for kicking). I guess if you look at it, kicking by definition occurs with the pointy part of the foot hitting the target object, clearly not what's seen on the video.

I've had my share of LMB fall into grass, rocks, dirt as they become unbottoned or break my line off as they jump around once outside. Most of the time I try diving for them with my hands and often times I just let them squirm and wiggle back into the water on their own - figure they've already had enough stress on them. For me to kick or squeeze them only for a pic doesn't make sense. Sure! I don't really care to remove the hook as I always scrape off a little finish on my hooks so as to speed up the rusting process.

If a LMB fell between the shore and the water and me in between with a hook or two of my Lucky Craft or Megabass in its mouth, I actually don't know how things would play out. I do know one thing for sure, that LMB probably would not make it. Chances are another LMB would attack it trying to steal its food (lure) and harm it in the process. Who knows...

As for the "release," I've got to admit that I don't condone it. Beleive it or not, there's actually a purpose for that release. I've fished many times with Dodo and half the times he releases fish that way. I b!tch at him, but he tells me that he's been told by his Zenmaster (lol) that tossing a LMB upon a release actually "shocks" the fish, thus enabling it to wake up/snap out of it and swim to the deep in a quicker fashion. (If anyone's got any input on this type of release, feel free to chime in)

Anyhow, all's I'm saying is it ain't right for Dodo to get bashed in a forum where he's unable to defend himself or give any input on the matter seeing as he's been banned for particular reasons. So grow some balls and drop it or perhaps find a forum where he's currently an active member and discuss it there.

My two cents...

BabyKiller
09-20-2009, 08:12 PM
bgh. i dont care about ninjas. i fish lakes that require you to pay, so i will never see you. mickey the thing that got me most was the way he responded to haters on the other site. he had no humility. just talked junk. you put out what you want to on the internet. i post a little, not a life story. my thinking is to set a small amount of unique information about a lake or bite, and thats it. i shouldnt get as worked up, but come on the release was icing on a crap cake. ill drop it the day he catches a double digit striped bass. for now i will remove the link.

Dr. MindBendo
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Dodoman is a good a guy, my friend and is actually a strong supporter of CPR. This isn't even a a damn report just a video to try and bash him. Well guess what Dodo and his homies will not take this crap. Could he have done a better job at landing the fish? In a perfect world, yes but like Mickey pointed out the fish snapped his line and broke off one of the treble hooks. He took off the treble stuck in the LMB's mouth and threw back in. Would you have rather of him take it home and eat it. No right so gimme a break. I have personally fished with Dodoman and we even asked a guy at DVL one time to release a LMB that he kept. Know your S#1t before you try to start talking it. You should take down this thread because this is not cool at all. :Evil: As far as the Legg crew, I'm one of them and you have it all wrong.

BabyKiller
09-20-2009, 08:21 PM
i removed the link. as far as the city park guys, im rattling a cage. you guys all put in a lot of time to catch fish. so i will respect that. gonna let it die?

i love internet tough guys. but my backpacks got jets
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg314/QueenOfOutrage/BobaFett10.jpg

Dr. MindBendo
09-20-2009, 08:25 PM
It's all good BK. The Boba Fett pic was cool so I'll back off too.

BabyKiller
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
cool. end of thread