PDA

View Full Version : Castaic 09-16-09

MonsterGuppy
09-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Got to the lake about 11am, started trolling up the fish arm and found a few schoolies to play with for a bit. Slowed down some so I made a move over to the sky arm and missed a good hit at kong island, continued trolling from there down to the old bouy line which is now down again. They are letting some water back in finally, on my way picked up a nicer size striper guessing around 6-8 pounds. Was starting to get late and i wanted to get in some top water action so made a move back to near the top of the fish arm and found a lot of fish boiling all over. Used my brand new KPN skinny shad and picked up 5 on top water all smaller units. Was getting close to my limit so started some catch and release--lol that never happens to me :) All and all was a great day on the water.

Fire Ball
09-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Glad you had a good day at Castaic. I didn't have a very good day on the Lagoon. I didn't get any fish from 2:00 to 6:30 after I got home from school. I saw a NICE largemouth, but it didn't want my lures!! It kept tauting me! I hope I get a boat soon, so I can go to the upper lake.

Lowe Boat
09-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I know of a 2 year old 16ft. Bass Tracker with a 75hp motor.. E-mail your contact number and I will pass it on to him. The boat is in excellent condition and has many upgrades.

BIGBASS MB
09-16-2009, 09:24 PM
i know of a 2 year old 16ft. Bass tracker with a 75hp motor.. E-mail your contact number and i will pass it on to him. The boat is in excellent condition and has many upgrades.
818 744 8855

kpn
09-16-2009, 10:45 PM
MG,
You have a great day out on the water.....Top water action.......Sweet!
Great catch & have fun with your new lure :Wink:.

KPN.

sreykmao562
09-16-2009, 11:10 PM
great going out there...look like the troll is the thing to do :LOL::LOL: