PDA

View Full Version : Cobra recon pt.deux location(unknown)

jbassc
09-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Well there i was monday morning about 6 am and could'nt go back to sleep :yawn::wtf: So i started watching a great fishing show called (ANGLER WEST) When like around 7:30 or so my phone starts ringing dam :mad:i did'nt want to get out of bed so i just let it ring and continue to watch tv,Five minutes later there goes the dam phone again:headband:Get up out of bed pissed as hell and answer all mad (WHAT) and on the other line someone goes (DAM HOMIE DONT KILL ME) as soon as i heard that voice i recognize who it was it was my good friend jess he was in town from texas hes a fellow leggular but had to move to texas cause of his service to the (UNITED STATES MARINES):bow: we chatted for a while and he asked me if i had been fishing lately and i told him hell yeah why?And he said lets go to one of our spots,So he came by my house and off we went to one of our spots we use to fish alot a few years ago i had'nt been there in a long time so i was really ecited to see how the fishing was gonna be.well the fishing was really good as usual i cant beleive i totally forgot about this spot and havent been fishing it lately:doh:.we both caught 3 bass each including a few hogs we had a great time catching up and left the spot around 11 am and went to lunch.Now my friend jess is originally from back east so he pitched big jigs and crawfish pattern baits into the submerged timber and me i was using my usual texas-rigged plastics oh and ikas well guys heres the pics of the biggest fish of the day.
Ps.IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES THE SPOT WELL GO FISH IT:D.

HERES JESS WITH HIS TOAD CAUGHT ON A PIG-N-JIG
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/Picture003-2.jpg

HERES MY BIGGEST CAUGHT ON A RED CRAW 7 INCH ROBOWORM T-RIGGED
[http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jbassc/Picture002-2.jpg

RamboBoy
09-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Fool, you keep the l.m.b. in your cooler box inside your trunk and take it home to eat em. LOL

quietdiver
09-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Awesome job on the LMB,
pm sent

fishntime
09-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Sick little spot you got there. How could you forget about that place? Anyways, nice fish.

jbassc
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
fool, you keep the l.m.b. In your cooler box inside your trunk and tale it home to eat em. Lol

ha..ha..ha.. Funny, why dont you go fish your dam turtles and stop trying to thread jack (lame).

jbassc
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Awesome job on the LMB,
pm sent

pm replyed

steve092
09-17-2009, 05:45 AM
Nice bass!

RamboBoy
09-17-2009, 07:28 AM
ha..ha..ha.. Funny, why dont you go fish your dam turtles and stop trying to thread jack (lame).

You know me I am joking and messing around, fool.

Nice secret spot, what a big hog bass, man good job, homie :Smile:

Skaguy04
09-17-2009, 11:28 AM
I though the 2009 fishing license was orange?

That looks like the 2007 one If im not mistaken?

I maybe wrong, but thats a nice LMB!

cutbait
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I though the 2009 fishing license was orange?

That looks like the 2007 one If im not mistaken?

I maybe wrong, but thats a nice LMB!

Columbo!!!!!!

Skaguy04
09-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Columbo!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Thanks mike!

Skaguy04
09-17-2009, 08:16 PM
No your right that is an old license the orange one was on the other side of his license holder which was facing him i guess he hasnt threw away his old license and being that he does not live in california he just wanted it for memories.

I have kept all mine as well...
I keep them just to see how much more expensive they get each year.

jbassc
09-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I have kept all mine as well...
I keep them just to see how much more expensive they get each year.

I do the exact same thing when ever i get a new one i just stuff it with the old ones.