PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Thisfool
09-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello my name is Travis I found this site trying to fine some good lakes in my area.

I fished most of my life and mostly saltwater fishing. I use to do allot of freshwater fishing with my dad when I was younger but gave up fresh water fishing after not catching a fish for about 8 years so I turned to saltwater. the first time on the boat my line was only wet for about 2 minuets and boom got a hit turned out to only be a mackerel but it was enough for me, I loved it and 3 hours and about 6 mackerel and one calico later I was in love. I would go about once a month for about 3 years (only being 16 at the time that’s all I could afford) then we moved and some how all my fishing stuff (wasn’t much) got lost, so I hadn’t been fishing in about 2 years. A few weeks ago some coworkers invited me to lake Irvine with them to fish I was a little hesitant to got because I could still remember the 8 years of never catching a freshwater fish but I said what the heck its and excuse to drink lots of beer and when well I landed a 3 pound catfish and hade a few get away because the line got stuck in brush and stuff but well needless to say im in love again and im trying to go again to lake Irvine on the 3rd of October (my birth day)

Fisherman57
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the board!

Feel free to join us for the 24 hour Team 57 "Appreciation Day" happening September 25th at Santa Ana River Lakes! A great deal for you & your family! Hope to see you there!

Click below for all the details!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=38145

lngbchfnhnter
09-16-2009, 04:14 PM
welcome! great site,you'll enjoy!!

Wingnut
09-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Welcome, have fun. :Cool:

Troutman65
09-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Welcome to FNN

troutdog
09-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Welcome to FNN, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!

TD

Liteweight
09-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the boards and back to fishing.
LW