PDA

View Full Version : Fishing reels for sale

ToadsToadsOnly
09-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Im getting rid of some of my random gear that been sitting around taking space. All reels are in perfect working order $60 for all 4 or trade for some hudds BBZ or similar swimbaits.

shimano tx 4000 spinning

Quantum Iron baitcasting reel IR130C,

Diawa Regal-S150st Spinning ( Great for trout),

Quantum Lt3.

jbassc
09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Dam homie these reels are shot out.

GeordyBass
09-17-2009, 08:52 PM
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :Secret:

Bigreeler
09-17-2009, 10:46 PM
How much for the just the Quantum Iron?

ToadsToadsOnly
09-25-2009, 02:06 PM

Na they just a little dirty works better than your reels carlos.

Danny300
09-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey now!!! Carlos' Zebco Spincast reels work great! They come pre-spooled...who has time to fill their reels with lines theses days!

See Carlos...I got your back bro!

Now you just gotta train your "half dead cookie monster to sleep in the car" :Dancing Banana: I'll hook him up with my fur coat so he don't get cold :ROFL:

bump

LBSea
09-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Dude at least clean those spinning reels up before you take the pictures. I mean what do you expect in return, Hud's with their tails chewed off!

jbassc
09-30-2009, 11:21 AM

jbassc
09-30-2009, 11:24 AM

Those reels belong in one place only the (TRASHCAN)Hey you should of name this post (TRASH TRASH ONLY FOR SALE).

jbassc
09-30-2009, 11:26 AM
dude at least clean those spinning reels up before you take the pictures. I mean what do you expect in return, hud's with their tails chewed off!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jbassc
09-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Hey now!!! Carlos' Zebco Spincast reels work great! They come pre-spooled...who has time to fill their reels with lines theses days!

See Carlos...I got your back bro!

Now you just gotta train your "half dead cookie monster to sleep in the car" :Dancing Banana: I'll hook him up with my fur coat so he don't get cold :ROFL:

bump

Zebco homie you got your fools mixed up,Nothing but shimano and g-loomis for me sucka,Your the one with the big 5 specials LOL ,I told that fool next time we go to area 51 to bring a sleeping bag.Danny have you guys went back there lately?

fisherman from long beach
09-30-2009, 11:46 AM
whats wrong with zebco?pre spooled 30lb test for the crappie.

The Angler
09-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Dude at least clean those spinning reels up before you take the pictures. I mean what do you expect in return, Hud's with their tails chewed off!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah:RO FL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:ahahahhahahah:ROFL:ahahah:ROF L:a:ROFL::ROFL:ahahh:ROFL:hahah

Danny300
09-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Zebco homie you got your fools mixed up,Nothing but shimano and g-loomis for me sucka,Your the one with the big 5 specials LOL ,I told that fool next time we go to area 51 to bring a sleeping bag.Danny have you guys went back there lately?

Jbass, I might try and hit it this week. I saw some where Skipperdick hooked up on a 5 lber on a float tube. I've been hitting "the wash" lately. Lots of hook ups, pretty much nothing smaller than 2 lbs

LBSea
09-30-2009, 05:19 PM
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah:RO FL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:ahahahhahahah:ROFL:ahahah:ROF L:a:ROFL::ROFL:ahahh:ROFL:hahah

Thank you, Thank you very much, Thank you!

jbassc
09-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Jbass, I might try and hit it this week. I saw some where Skipperdick hooked up on a 5 lber on a float tube. I've been hitting "the wash" lately. Lots of hook ups, pretty much nothing smaller than 2 lbs

At the wash no s##T dam,Ill try to maybe go on friday night im gonna hit up skipper to see whats up.