PDA

View Full Version : Fairmonts new look...and it looks good..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-15-2009, 08:35 PM
online looking for that infamous boating permit for fairmont and came across this...looks good for fairmont...maybe they need to install anti-tweaker horns too..lol

http://www.riversideca.gov/park_rec/pdf/PARKS-MP/FIG4.pdf

ps...sorry guys your gonna have to go old school and drag it up to your heading...i'm sure some comp savy peeps will help me out and do it the right way, future thanx..

WARRIORMIKE
09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
wow taking out the golf course and adding more lakes!!! Really cool :Cool:

Danny300
09-15-2009, 09:13 PM
DON'T worry...the tweakers will always have the rose garden

fishmounter
09-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow awesome, but I wonder where the funds are coming from?

old pudd fisher
09-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Ya! nice pipe dream:ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-16-2009, 05:47 AM
Ya! nice pipe dream:ROFL:

yeah i forgot to say, it might be a concept park????:Secret: maybe in the near future.

smokinflies
09-16-2009, 09:27 AM
wow that's really cool that the county planning to give the park a new facelift.

so when is this gonna happen?

oh and BGH, did you find any more info about the permits?

The Angler
09-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Whooa

Maybe thats why they have a few area gated off now?

Maybe they gonna start soon, If anyone has been there lately you know what im talking about. The majority of the front of the park & its parking lots are gated off.This looks sweet :Twisted:

Danny300
09-16-2009, 01:09 PM
lots of heavy equipment out there the last week or so as well

old pudd fisher
09-16-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah i forgot to say, it might be a concept park????:Secret: maybe in the near future.

Sure would be nice if they do it. Thanks for the news:Smile:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Sure would be nice if they do it. Thanks for the news:Smile:

as you may already know like angler stated they are building there. but with all goodtimes someone does have to pay for this...california is broke so fairmont might turn into a paylake...maybe...i noticied all the water type parks are $5 and $7 to fish...might be cool but fairmont is I.E. last lake park you don't have to pay to get in..might be worth it to keep out the riff raffs..

old pudd fisher
09-16-2009, 05:02 PM
as you may already know like angler stated they are building there. but with all goodtimes someone does have to pay for this...california is broke so fairmont might turn into a paylake...maybe...i noticied all the water type parks are $5 and $7 to fish...might be cool but fairmont is I.E. last lake park you don't have to pay to get in..might be worth it to keep out the riff raffs..

I agree. And hope it happens soon. Take care and goodtimes B.G.H.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-16-2009, 08:12 PM
it's confirmed, i seen a pump out there today and i think there pumping brown lake??? i asked but the worker but no answer?

old pudd fisher
09-16-2009, 09:04 PM
it's confirmed, i seen a pump out there today and i think there pumping brown lake??? i asked but the worker but no answer?

I'll check it out tomorrow got nothing else to do. If they are pumping the brown lake I wonder where the fish will go. I guess the other lake if their were fish in it. I'll bring my camera.

The Angler
09-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Dude THIS IS GOING TO KICK *** IF THIS GET DONE.
IM FIRED UP ABOUT THIS:Twisted: