PDA

View Full Version : carrot stick for sale

WARRIORMIKE
09-15-2009, 07:59 PM
2 brand new carrot sticks for sale
$150 each or $275 for both, price is firm

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/fishingnetwork/utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzEtMjAwOTA5MTUtMTkzN.jpghttp://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/fishingnetwork/utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzAtMjAwOTA5MTUtMTkzN.jpg

these are not the salty sticks, but they can be used in the salt for surf fishing. Also these are the 21 Carrot Gold Cast

By using a quality of graphite that has only been used in the aerospace industry, to re-engineering the Carrot nano-Bio-fiber formula, e21 Carrot Gold Stix takes fishing to a different level with a totally new definition of the word 'sensitivity'.

The e21 Carrot Gold Stix are capable of handling any and all techniques, from drop shotting to swimbaits, with no problem whatsoever. Those who fish for the almighty bass will find that the entire e21 Carrot Gold series is just what they have been looking for. A strong butt and subtle tip provide the ultimate hook set and presentation. e21 Carrot Gold Stix also have an integrated weight port under the anodized butt cap. By adding weight as needed, you can balance your rod to your own personal specifications and feel.

the spinning reel bandit
09-15-2009, 09:00 PM
ill give 2 bags of chips and a gatorade!!! DEAL???

WARRIORMIKE
09-15-2009, 09:07 PM
ill give 2 bags of chips and a gatorade!!! DEAL???

I know you cant afford these!! Hey don't you have a boat to sell, ohh wait a minute you sell Tahoes :Secret: :ROFL:

Bigreeler
09-15-2009, 10:40 PM
whats retail for this model?

the spinning reel bandit
09-16-2009, 09:30 AM
I know you cant afford these!! Hey don't you have a boat to sell, ohh wait a minute you sell Tahoes :Secret: :ROFL:

ha ha ha!!! didnt you ask me to buy my float tube!!!! now mike i know you dont want to play big bank little bank!!!! and you sell phones come on now!!!

sonarbp
09-16-2009, 01:09 PM
whats retail for this model?

Both models retail for $199.99.

http://www.tackledirect.com/e21-21crg781h-f-sbc-carrot-gold-stix-casting-rod.html

http://www.tackledirect.com/e21-21crg710ml-m-cwt-carrot-gold-stix-casting-rod.html

WARRIORMIKE
09-16-2009, 01:20 PM
ha ha ha!!! didnt you ask me to buy my float tube!!!! now mike i know you dont want to play big bank little bank!!!! and you sell phones come on now!!!

LOl no dude, I make great money selling sport supplies to various school districts, and leagues. We dont have a slow time of year where I have to hustle to sell a riveted aluminum boat to make $10 on. :ROFL::ROFL:

Tell you what, why dont you go get some fishing advice from Levi and call me when your ready to go fishing again! :Envious:

the spinning reel bandit
09-16-2009, 02:12 PM
lol no dude, i make great money selling sport supplies to various school districts, and leagues. We dont have a slow time of year where i have to hustle to sell a riveted aluminum boat to make $10 on. :rofl::rofl:

Tell you what, why dont you go get some fishing advice from levi and call me when your ready to go fishing again! :envious:

we can play big bank little bank! Ill take your stick to school when ever you want! And this sales gig is only for certain people i understand that some people got it and some dont!

WARRIORMIKE
09-16-2009, 05:04 PM
we can play big bank little bank! Ill take your stick to school when ever you want! And this sales gig is only for certain people i understand that some people got it and some dont!

Josh if we all lived with our parents and didnt have to worry about bills or rent then everyone would be the best little sales people out there. Oh physically I know I cant kick your but, however when it comes to fishing, I'll slap you and slam your face to the ground, yes just like the guys in UFC :Twisted:

the spinning reel bandit
09-16-2009, 05:34 PM
josh if we all lived with our parents and didnt have to worry about bills or rent then everyone would be the best little sales people out there. Oh physically i know i cant kick your but, however when it comes to fishing, i'll slap you and slam your face to the ground, yes just like the guys in ufc :twisted:

wow!!! TELL ME HOW YOU RELLY FEEL!!!! Im just messin with you!!! funny how you tried to get rehired when we got a a new GM, but he said no, must be a bad feel to have to settle on the second option!!!! i can understand how that left a bad taste in your mouth!!!! oh and this place is so bad that i just bought a new house 6 months ago!!!

WARRIORMIKE
09-16-2009, 06:09 PM
wow!!! TELL ME HOW YOU RELLY FEEL!!!! Im just messin with you!!! funny how you tried to get rehired when we got a a new GM, but he said no, must be a bad feel to have to settle on the second option!!!! i can understand how that left a bad taste in your mouth!!!! oh and i own my house!!!!

LOl,

I was trying to think of a come back right now, but all the words that I was going to use, were longer than 7 letters. :Envious:

Oh by the way, I never tried to get rehired in Tracker!

the spinning reel bandit
09-16-2009, 06:13 PM
thanks cause you know i have a hard time reading!!! thanks for letting every one know!!! when we goin fishin?

WARRIORMIKE
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM
thanks cause you know i have a hard time reading!!! thanks for letting every one know!!! when we goin fishin?

Whenever you wanna roll! :LOL: Ive ditched the bass fishing for a while, been hitting the salt. Since we got the boat, going to do some hooping here soon!

WARRIORMIKE
09-20-2009, 07:23 PM
This message as been bumped

BIGRED KILLA
09-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Whats your location.

WARRIORMIKE
09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Whats your location.

Corona or Fontana

In the inland empire

WARRIORMIKE
09-27-2009, 07:35 PM
still for sale

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-27-2009, 08:03 PM
still for sale
lets tattoo you!!!

WARRIORMIKE
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
lets tattoo you!!!

Im still kind of scured! :Shocked::Big Grin:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Im still kind of scured! :Shocked::Big Grin:

ah dont be you'll get your rods moneys worth and more!!

fishermanwife
09-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Well if he is too scared.. Then Ill get the tattoo then.. :Secret:
I've tried telling him it doesn't really hurt.. :Wink:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
09-28-2009, 04:58 AM
Well if he is too scared.. Then Ill get the tattoo then.. :Secret:
I've tried telling him it doesn't really hurt.. :Wink:

haha serious and its a even trade but hes getting more on his part

GeordyBass
09-28-2009, 03:37 PM
ah dont be you'll get your rods moneys worth and more!!
get
E21 Tattoo'd?

fishermanwife
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
haha serious and its a even trade but hes getting more on his part

He wont do it... I've been trying to talk him into get a tattoo for YEARS!!!

I already have two up on him.. and already have my next two tattoo drawn out in my head.. One of these days I'll save up to get them..

Good luck in convincing him to get one.. I've had no luck..

I say he should get a large mouth bass jumping out of the water with a lure hanging from its mouth on the back calf of his leg.. I think that would look real nice..

fishermanwife
10-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Did you sell those rods yet Mike???

WARRIORMIKE
12-04-2009, 06:45 PM
still for sale