PDA

View Full Version : Raiders game 9-14-09

WARRIORMIKE
09-14-2009, 10:24 PM
wow:EyePop::EyePop: looks like Raider are playing like a team. Its about daaaaang time :Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

WARRIORMIKE
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
never mind I take that back. Great now I have to worry about my neighborhood rioting !!!:Rolls Eyes:

troutdog
09-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Same old traiders, well at least they didn't lose like the Bills did....

TD

TShaffer
09-14-2009, 10:46 PM
Man that was a tough loss for them. I really thought they'd pull it out!

wellbilldancesays
09-14-2009, 10:46 PM
A few points on tonight's game and the Raiders.

1. This game should went into overtime, we were robbed of that touchdown.
2. JaMarcus Russell is the worst quaterback in the NFL, someone needs to whip that fat boy in shape.
3. I guarantee you the Raiders will have a better record than the Lambs this year.

troutdog
09-14-2009, 11:06 PM

2. JaMarcus Russell is the worst quaterback in the NFL, someone needs to whip that fat boy in shape.
3. I guarantee you the Raiders will have a better record than the Lambs this year.

1. WAA-WAAA-WAAAAH take it like a man!!!

2. No argument there

3. I see you've really set your sights high Bill, you should go out on a limb and say you won't finish last in the division while you are on a roll!!! :ROFL:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/raiders-helmet.jpg

TD

Joshua
09-14-2009, 11:09 PM

Point #1, It was not a catch. The rule is clear, Gotta maintain control all the way threw the catch . That includes going to the ground. I know it is lame because all the ball has to do it cross the plain for it to be a TD> Maybe the rules committee will look at this again this off season

Point #2 Someone else that agrees with me. I have been saying this since they first put him in. He is STUPID. After 3 years they have to limit him to half the field. Hey dumb ***, throw only to this side of the field. How hard is it for the Defense to figure that out. And he has no touch. Overthrowing receivers and hangin them out for ESPN highlight hitsThe best play he made was when he took his fat arse up field to block. Jeff Garcia should have stayed, He would have taken the Raiders downfield and scored
Mark Sanchez wins his first game as a rookie with the Jets. And Russel cant figure out his playbook.

Point #3. Who cares. If you arent in the AFC ,who gives a rats Arse.

Simplyeman
09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
they were kicking some serious ***. Not sure what happened in the last couple minutes, almost like they gave up.

Both games tonight were unbelievable and so was the GB game on Sunday!

wellbilldancesays
09-15-2009, 06:18 AM
I still say he was robbed. Once its caught, which it was its a touchdown, done. If he would've made that catch then fallen out of bounds what would they have done?

Josh your correct if we would kept Jeff Garcia I think we could've won the division. Chargers peaked a couple of years ago and are on the come down and with Norv at the controls are going nowhere fast. Broncos are alot weaker this year and Kansas City is probably the worst team in the the NFL followed by the Lions and the Rams.

The only reason I brought up point three was to highlight that another one of Ol' wellbilldancesays teams is superior over Troutdog's. :LOL:

Joshua
09-15-2009, 06:58 AM
The only reason I brought up point three was to highlight that another one of Ol' wellbilldancesays teams is superior over Troutdog's. :LOL:

I agree. I dont like the Rams at all. I love to see them struggle.

Troutman65
09-15-2009, 08:41 AM
I thought it was super cool that there was 2 Monday night football games on . Both games were good games. I was rooting to the Bills in the first game and rooting for the Chargers in the second. I thought Russell did well as QB. So what that he is a big guy? Go Vikings :!!!::Big Grin::Wink:

wellbilldancesays
09-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh man I just had a great idea, someone should contact Nutrisystem and have them sign up Russell!

It would be a win win for both involved, Nutrisystem could get a current player and Russell could get in shape!

wellbilldancesays
09-15-2009, 08:46 AM
I thought Russell did well as QB.

Man you really are clueless when it comes to football.

Troutman65
09-15-2009, 09:01 AM

No, I am not clueless. I am just not a Raider fan. I thought the Raiders played a decent game ( For the Raiders ) . From what I saw the Raiders looked good. Just that the Chargers pulled it off at the last few seconds.

troutdog
09-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Chargers peaked a couple of years ago and are on the come down and with Norv at the controls are going nowhere fast. Broncos are alot weaker this year and Kansas City is probably the worst team in the the NFL followed by the Lions and the Rams.

Only time will tell, but this is all speculation at this point in time...we shall see!

"another team" superior....are you going to try and say the halos have more to hang their hat on than the Dodgers? :ROFL:

I agree. I dont like the Rams at all. I love to see them struggle.

I feel the same way you do about the Traiders Joshua. After Al Davis put my favorite player (Marcus Allen) behind the 8 ball and then left for Oakland I was over it....

TD

fishntime
09-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Point #1, It was not a catch. The rule is clear, Gotta maintain control all the way threw the catch . That includes going to the ground. I know it is lame because all the ball has to do it cross the plain for it to be a TD> Maybe the rules committee will look at this again this off season

Point #2 Someone else that agrees with me. I have been saying this since they first put him in. He is STUPID. After 3 years they have to limit him to half the field. Hey dumb ***, throw only to this side of the field. How hard is it for the Defense to figure that out. And he has no touch. Overthrowing receivers and hangin them out for ESPN highlight hitsThe best play he made was when he took his fat arse up field to block. Jeff Garcia should have stayed, He would have taken the Raiders downfield and scored
Mark Sanchez wins his first game as a rookie with the Jets. And Russel cant figure out his playbook.

Point #3. Who cares. If you arent in the AFC ,who gives a rats Arse.

I couldnt have said better myself. Jamarcus is flat out lazy. Just when I thought that we had a little bit of hope for a .500 season.

Troutman65
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Maybe I am giving the Raders to much credit ?

I guess saying something nice is better than saying something bad.

sweetfish
09-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Troutman,

I don't think you are giving to much credit for the Raiders. Their D looked to be too much for my Chargers O-Line. Especially since Seymore just reported yesterday. Imagine when he gets familiar with the defesive scheme. On offense, they looked great running the ball. The passing game was anemic. They need their rookie WR to run better routes and stop relying on Zach Miller foor a passing game. The WR were open last night, but Jamarcus could not connect with them. I think Cable should bench Russell and start their backup.Their offense would do better.

Now, I hope this is a wake up game for my Bolts, and they start playing with some intensity.

Joshua
09-15-2009, 03:42 PM
To clarify this arguement. The Raiders have to limit the # of offenses plays and formations they can run because Russel cannot comprehend them. He was limited to 2 receivers per play, One deep and one short (check down) They were both on the same side of the field. Russel's only deep balls were down the middle of the field to his tight end (Miller) This was a presnap decision, He is not reading , he is just throwing to the hot receiver.
He has no touch, but alot of strenght. There were a couple passes that should have been intercepted.
I think the Raiders should have done more roll outs for him, if he breaks containment, let him run and get 5-7 YARDS. He is #300, no DB wants to step up on a fattie.
The Raiders will have to pickup a Veteran backup QB soon I think Vince Evans and Marcus Tuiasisopa are available.

RUSELLL IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!! JUST ANOTHER AL DAVIS MISTAKE.

The Raiders defense has been solid the last couple years. i know what the stats say, but when your offense can't sustain a drive and you are on the field 70% of the game you are going to give up yards and points. Trust me on this one. The offense is more responsible for the poor stats than lack of effort by the defense. Watch their linebackers, Morrison, and Howard. These dudes are flying around the field the entire game regardless of the score.

The Angler
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Been saying it before th ink dried on his contract, This guy is a bust.:ROFL:
I remember all the Raider fans bragging that he could throw 50 yrds downfield from his knees :ROFL:

Ready 2 Go
09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Been saying it before th ink dried on his contract, This guy is a bust.:ROFL:
I remember all the Raider fans bragging that he could throw 50 yrds downfield from his knees :ROFL:

Traiders deserve to be the worst team in the NFL, thanks to Al Davis.

May he live another 20 years.:ROFL:

Joshua
09-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Traiders deserve to be the worst team in the NFL, thanks to Al Davis.

May he live another 20 years.:ROFL:
First, the worst team in the NFL is Detroit. 0-16 last year. first time that has ever been done since they went to 16 games. Gotta be proud!!

Second- Al Davis used to be the renegade. Now he is a senile old man. I didnt agree with alot of his decisions, but I respect a man that will stand behind his decision (regardless of how idiotic they are) He was very innovative in his time, but that time has past

Jerry Jones (Dallas) is a much bigger a-hole in my book. I think the NFL agrees with me. I hope his new stadium collapases on his head along with his video screen that hangs over the middle of the field, that gets hit by punted balls. That he refuses to move. The video screen can be raised or lowered, he simpy refuses to have it raised., what a prick!!

Troutman65
09-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Sooooo :Rolls Eyes: Who are the traders playing this week ?

Joshua
09-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Sooooo :Rolls Eyes: Who are the traders playing this week ?
Hopefully they can switch it to an inter-squad scrimmage. we need a win

They play KC,

City Dad
09-16-2009, 02:06 PM
...anyone have a formula for silver and black face-paint that will resist human tears? Man, talk about a gold mine...

Troutman65
09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
...anyone have a formula for silver and black face-paint that will resist human tears? Man, talk about a gold mine...

:ROFL::ROFL:

CD , Your killing me on that one.

The Angler
09-16-2009, 10:26 PM

LMAO when I first read through this quickly I didnt quick pick it up.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Hitts0n
09-17-2009, 01:19 AM
1. Waa-waaa-waaaah take it like a man!!!

2. No argument there

3. I see you've really set your sights high bill, you should go out on a limb and say you won't finish last in the division while you are on a roll!!! :rofl:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/raiders-helmet.jpg

td

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Hitts0n
09-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I think the sorry *** Choakland Traiders did good Monday night.Very good start! :Envious:

Troutman65
09-17-2009, 03:56 AM
I have not followed what KC is doing this year. Hopefully it will be a good game. If KC is at home , it will be a good game for sure.

evalrez
09-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Man, this game was something else! I thought for sure the Raiders were gonna have this one :Shocked: BUT of course the Chargers took charge in the end and pulled through....WOOT WOOT!! I was at the edge of my couch yelling at the tv, heart pounding! :Big Smile: Best part was the crowds uproar turning into silence, you could hear a pin drop. Nice try Raiders, maybe next time! :ROFL:

Joshua
09-17-2009, 03:24 PM
I have not followed what KC is doing this year. Hopefully it will be a good game. If KC is at home , it will be a good game for sure.
The last I saw KC was favored (at Home) by 2 points. You get 3 points for playing at home. So Vegas has this as a coin toss.
KC doesnt have a QB (neither do the Raiders) But the Raiders Defense played tough. I take the Raiders. And I rarely pick the Raiders. I hope like hell and cheer like I am insane. Scream at the TV like they can hear me. I have threatened to kill several people on the TV and promised bodily harm if I ever meet some of them.
I am a Raiders fan. "when" they finally get things rolling again I will be ready
Do they have a 12 step program for Raiders fans. It feels like an addiction

Joshua
09-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Man, this game was something else! I thought for sure the Raiders were gonna have this one :Shocked: BUT of course the Chargers took charge in the end and pulled through....WOOT WOOT!! I was at the edge of my couch yelling at the tv, heart pounding! :Big Smile: Best part was the crowds uproar turning into silence, you could hear a pin drop. Nice try Raiders, maybe next time! :ROFL:
San Deigo didnt look good. Your boy LT saw limited action. When he was on the field he didnt look good. Thanks for the fumble LT. I think he may be on his way out.

evalrez
09-17-2009, 04:22 PM
San Deigo didnt look good. Your boy LT saw limited action. When he was on the field he didnt look good. Thanks for the fumble LT. I think he may be on his way out.

You know what, I give you that. Limited action true...WTF LT! He may be on his way out. The Raiders had a good great game dont get me wrong, their defense man!! The point is that they lost, couldnt pull through in the end.

Troutman65
09-18-2009, 09:44 AM
The last I saw KC was favored (at Home) by 2 points. You get 3 points for playing at home. So Vegas has this as a coin toss.
KC doesnt have a QB (neither do the Raiders) But the Raiders Defense played tough. I take the Raiders. And I rarely pick the Raiders. I hope like hell and cheer like I am insane. Scream at the TV like they can hear me. I have threatened to kill several people on the TV and promised bodily harm if I ever meet some of them.
I am a Raiders fan. "when" they finally get things rolling again I will be ready
Do they have a 12 step program for Raiders fans. It feels like an addiction

:Cool: I yell at the TV too.:LOL: