09-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Patrick Swayze died today. R.I.P. :(

CASTAWAY
09-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Good actor. RIP PS.

fishermanwife
09-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Yeah good actor.. Will be missed

I love watching some Dirty Dancing and Ghost..

R.I.P Patrick

sansou
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Red Dawn was the only Swayze movie worth watching, IMO (Wolverines!), and maybe, just maybe Outsiders (going on a limb here). The rest of his movies are chick flicks. He was funny though with Chris Farley on Saturday Night Live though...

You can quote me on that.

RIP Swayze.

Santa Fe Eric
09-14-2009, 07:43 PM
RIP
Top Swayze movies (Agree wih Sansou)

Red Dawn
Outsiders
Road House
Ghost (my wife made me include it:Razz:)

Ladyfish
09-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Very nice man in person, met him when he was filming Roadhouse. He will be missed by many.
RIP

saintarv
09-14-2009, 08:45 PM
RIP - How did he die?

Sue
09-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Because I've had the time of my life, and I owe ita ll to you!

smokehound
09-14-2009, 08:57 PM
RIP - How did he die?The public forgot him. LOL!

Sorry, but i have little sympathy for elitists.

fishermanwife
09-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Battled Pancreatic Cancer for almost 2 years.. 20 months to be exact

fishermanwife
09-14-2009, 09:07 PM
The public forgot him. LOL!

Sorry, but i have little sympathy for elitists.

and all that makes you is an *****

We are not just talking about an actor.. We are talking about a person that lost his life to a serious battle of cancer.. A person that left behind family and friends..
A person that shows little sympathy over a persons death is scum..

Sue
09-14-2009, 09:13 PM
and all that makes you is an *****

We are not just talking about an actor.. We are talking about a person that lost his life to a serious battle of cancer.. A person that left behind family and friends..
A person that shows little sympathy over a persons death is scum..

Cancer is a ****. It killed my mum, it killed KT's mum, it killed a lot of people we know and love. RIP, Patrick.

fishermanwife
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Cancer is a ****. It killed my mum, it killed KT's mum, it killed a lot of people we know and love. RIP, Patrick.

Same here.. That's why it bugs the heck out of me when people like smokehound show no sympathy..

Whether it was from cancer or not.. You should still be a decent human being and show some sympathy or at least empathy when someone dies.. It's a sign of respect.

guest007
09-15-2009, 03:58 AM
I will always remember Patrick as "Jed Eckert" bad-*** older brother and freedom fighter in "Red Dawn." It was my favorite movie as a kid, and every now and then my friends and I still quote it. Thank you for being a big part of my childhood Mr Swayze, may you rest in peace.
WOLVERINES!

Nessie Hunter
09-15-2009, 06:45 AM
R. I. P. Mr Swayze......... :Crying:

Troutman65
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Yeah, Sad. He was a cool guy . He never did quite smoking. At stage 4 cancer he knew his days were limited. My prayers go out to his wife and family.

Sea Monkey
09-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Red Dawn was the only Swayze movie worth watching, IMO (Wolverines!), and maybe, just maybe Outsiders (going on a limb here). The rest of his movies are chick flicks. He was funny though with Chris Farley on Saturday Night Live though...

RIP Swayze.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Loved Red Dawn!! (and am looking forward to the remake.)

Troutman65
09-15-2009, 05:41 PM

RIP Swayze.

Rich, you forgot Point Break. That was a good flick.

Rubble
09-15-2009, 10:32 PM
RIP
Top Swayze movies (Agree wih Sansou)

Red Dawn
Outsiders
Road House
Ghost (my wife made me include it:Razz:)

One of my favorite movies EVER is Next of Kin with Him & Liam Neeson....about two country bumpkins avenging their brothers death by the Mafia.
It has one of my all-time favorite lines by Liam...
"Yeah,we was a Mean Pair 'a two...."

R.I.P. Bro........

smokehound
09-16-2009, 03:33 AM
Same here.. That's why it bugs the heck out of me when people like smokehound show no sympathy..

Whether it was from cancer or not.. You should still be a decent human being and show some sympathy or at least empathy when someone dies.. It's a sign of respect.Well, why should I show sympathy for him? He was a freaking environmentalist moonbat that did nothing but create problems for us. The fact that anyone could feel for this dirtbag astonishes me, quite frankly.

None of you knew him, he did nothing to help humanity as a whole, and he starred in lackluster movies at best. So excuse me for not feeling sorry for my enemy.

(and i also have loved ones with terminal illnesses)

City Dad
09-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Well, why should I show sympathy for him? He was a freaking environmentalist moonbat that did nothing but create problems for us. The fact that anyone could feel for this dirtbag astonishes me, quite frankly.

None of you knew him, he did nothing to help humanity as a whole, and he starred in lackluster movies at best. So excuse me for not feeling sorry for my enemy.

(and i also have loved ones with terminal illnesses)

c'mon, dude... was patrick swayze really interesting enough to hate???

smokehound
09-16-2009, 11:25 PM
I dont care. I stand by my words.

Our society as a whole will do far better without all these parasites telling everyone how to think, who to vote for, and what's cool, etc.

These elitists cause alot more damage to the world than you would think they do.

Webfoot
09-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Smokehound, your negative, intolerant & discontented viewpoint comes off worse than anything P. Swayze believed in or may have advocated.

ghetto dad
09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Theres always at least one on every thread, I swear..:Rolls Eyes:

RIP.....

GD

Sue
09-18-2009, 04:14 PM

Our society as a whole will do far better without all these parasites telling everyone how to think, who to vote for, and what's cool, etc.

These elitists cause alot more damage to the world than you would think they do.

Uh huh......do something about it then. Instead of making your stand on a fishing forum, get out there and make a stand in the real world if you want some good to come of what your beliefs are.

BassLady
09-18-2009, 05:51 PM
sorry this is bad but i had too..

smokehound
09-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Uh huh......do something about it then. Instead of making your stand on a fishing forum, get out there and make a stand in the real world if you want some good to come of what your beliefs are.There's very little i CAN do about this, as long as you sheep are mindlessly chewing your feed.

You guys may have been raised by TV, but i sure as hell wasn't.

The corporate media is making you all act like fools, crying over tv stars you never knew personally, electing a stupid muslim president thats spending us into obliteration, and donating to militants. You see, the problem is, you people let other people decide who, or what you like.

I dont have sympathy for Swayze. He freaking donated to peta.

Sue
09-19-2009, 06:03 AM

Now THAT'S funny!

Sue
09-19-2009, 06:05 AM
There's very little i CAN do about this, as long as you sheep are mindlessly chewing your feed.

You guys may have been raised by TV, but i sure as hell wasn't.

The corporate media is making you all act like fools, crying over tv stars you never knew personally, electing a stupid muslim president thats spending us into obliteration, and donating to militants. You see, the problem is, you people let other people decide who, or what you like.

I dont have sympathy for Swayze. He freaking donated to peta.

Ok, wait. You don't like what he had to say, but you're calling us "mindless sheep" and saying there's very little you can do and imposing your crap on us.....I smell a little hypocrisy here.....:ROFL:

smokehound
09-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Ok, wait. You don't like what he had to say, but you're calling us "mindless sheep" and saying there's very little you can do and imposing your crap on us.....I smell a little hypocrisy here.....:ROFL:I didnt call you mindless sheep.

I said you were mindlessly chowing on the feed. I was once like you, i used to think people who said stuff like I am today, were full of crap. But now, i realize that the entire movie industry, like many industries, will do anything, no matter how vile, or sycophantic, just to get a profit. These people are revolting, and you guys just dont see it. I apologize for insulting you, it's just that it's very frustrating to see good people like you being screwed with.

Crawler
09-19-2009, 09:22 AM

I was going to post this. lol

Anybody see the episode of Trailer Park Boys when Bubbles steals Patrick Swayze's personal train set, and then uses it to smuggle weed over the canadian border to Sabastian Bach? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Troutman65
09-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I was going to post this. lol

Anybody see the episode of Trailer Park Boys when Bubbles steals Patrick Swayze's personal train set, and then uses it to smuggle weed over the canadian border to Sabastian Bach? :ROFL: :ROFL:

No, I have not seen that episode. I have only seen two or three of them. I saw the movie and it was ok. The one episode of Trailer Park Boys I saw and really dug was when they kidnaped Alex Lifeson ( guitarist from the band RUSH ) . That was a good one.

Crawler
09-19-2009, 01:30 PM
No, I have not seen that episode. I have only seen two or three of them. I saw the movie and it was ok. The one episode of Trailer Park Boys I saw and really dug was when they kidnaped Alex Lifeson ( guitarist from the band RUSH ) . That was a good one.

The movie sucked compared to the show. You can watch almost all the episodes on youtube. :Secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs15fNCTpw

Troutman65
09-19-2009, 02:38 PM
The movie sucked compared to the show. You can watch almost all the episodes on youtube. :Secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs15fNCTpw

Ok , I was not going to say that abouot the movie , But, you are correct. The show is cool. I wonder how long it would take me to down load one show with my dial up service? :LOL::Wink: Thanks for the post.:Cool:

Grappler4Life
09-20-2009, 09:33 PM

hypocrit....