PDA

View Full Version : Who's Down? NINJA Tonight?

Danny300
09-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Who needs their bass fix?????? AND, SMOKEinFlies.... see i took a whole night off last night LOL

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Who needs their bass fix?????? AND, SMOKEinFlies.... see i took a whole night off last night LOL

sounds good dnny, but we almost a died a few times last run...maybe i should save one monster for the drive..lol..next weekend..

Danny300
09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
For being sponsored by Monster...your should always be prepared with a nice cold one! lol

But, I understand why you would not take your monster........Watching me wack bass all night would get boring to watch after a while...... j/k my hero :Fishing Catch:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-14-2009, 08:33 PM
For being sponsored by Monster...your should always be prepared with a nice cold one! lol

But, I understand why you would not take your monster........Watching me wack bass all night would get boring to watch after a while...... j/k my hero :Fishing Catch:

hey, did you go out??how was it?

SkipperDick
09-14-2009, 09:04 PM
But, I understand why you would not take your monster........ :Fishing Catch:

Falling asleep at the wheel Brother? Unacceptable for the "True Ninja". Your Kung Fu has to remain strong at all times. Oh, and by the way, I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, but I picked up your empty Monster cans that you left behind. I have them in the back of my truck in case you want them back.

SkipperDick

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Falling asleep at the wheel Brother? Unacceptable for the "True Ninja". Your Kung Fu has to remain strong at all times. Oh, and by the way, I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, but I picked up your empty Monster cans that you left behind. I have them in the back of my truck in case you want them back.

SkipperDick

thanx brother, i'll pick them up this sat if you guys do your run..

Danny300
09-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Did i hear saturday run!!??!! :Big Grin:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
danny pick up your phone...going to fairmont to get my bass fix....be there around 5:30 till sun down..