PDA

View Full Version : Little Rock Dam

JimmyFSU
09-12-2009, 06:05 PM
hey im new too this website. im usually on race-dezert, but i found this cool site so i signed up. ive been fishing my whole life at the dam, and in ark. when i lived there when i was 14. i was hoping to meet and chat with some local people who fish here often. i was wondering what your catching and were you fish at...boat, shore or tube. i just have a 16ft aluminum boat with an old ted williams 15hp. i just caught a 2lb trout and a small stocker. my son caught a stinky blue gill haha. anyways tell me what ya got, maybe we will meet up sometime. i usually fish alone, so i have extra room in the boat...

PS, the dam should be open on tuesday sept. 15th

thx, jimmy

copeyboy
09-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the board. I'm curious about your tag. Is FSU for Florida State or Friends Stand United? I've known many a dude to attach their crew to their name on message boards, so I just thought I'd ask. I'm always down to fish, usually at Silverwood. Hooking up with someone with a boat would be a bonus. Let me know if you ever want to split costs and go out. Later.

fishfinder
09-12-2009, 08:13 PM
i have been wanting to take my boat out there lately. actually i want to lay into some of the bluegill. i guess the lake has been cllosed due to the fire. how big was the bluegill? i live about 25 minutes from the lake.
Welcome to the board.

JimmyFSU
09-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the board. I'm curious about your tag. Is FSU for Florida State or Friends Stand United? I've known many a dude to attach their crew to their name on message boards, so I just thought I'd ask. I'm always down to fish, usually at Silverwood. Hooking up with someone with a boat would be a bonus. Let me know if you ever want to split costs and go out. Later.

im suprised you picked that up so quick. yeah a few of my friends are FSU... my tag is kind of a joke. they called me that cuz i didnt wanna be FSU. anyways yeah i never been to silverwood too fish. is it any good with a boat??

JimmyFSU
09-12-2009, 10:04 PM
i have been wanting to take my boat out there lately. actually i want to lay into some of the bluegill. i guess the lake has been cllosed due to the fire. how big was the bluegill? i live about 25 minutes from the lake.
Welcome to the board.

yeah i love on the eastside by the fire station on 30th, in one of those housing tracks. the blue gill was ok sized. i tried for bluegill all moring with no hit on anything.... then i went to the first cove and got a bite in 10mins. with a NC and just used those. i wanna head up there in the early morning and see what happens.

thanx for the welcome you guys.

last weekend, i caught a 4lb cat, and a bunch of bass and stripers out of castaic. im goin again in the morning. my buddy whos 20 won him a bass boat in a bass tournament, hes a smart boy haha im 26