PDA

View Full Version : The official Steelers is 1-0 thread !!

Hitts0n
09-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Big mistake in 4th quarter! But the Steelers 0wned again !! Steelers or nothing !!!

samgann93
09-10-2009, 09:09 PM
I would of never thought Ward would mess that up. But you cant deny the best team in the league a win :Death2Above:

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Big Smile:

Troutman65
09-10-2009, 10:22 PM
That seemed like it was a tuff game for the Steelers . Could of went either way.

Hitts0n
09-11-2009, 11:06 AM
steelers 14-2 this year !!

troutdog
09-11-2009, 11:22 AM
steelers 14-2 this year !!

Not if they run the ball like that they won't (36 yds rushing on 23 attempts?), you are starting to sound more and more like a raider fan everyday HittsIn :Wink:

TD

fishermanwife
09-11-2009, 12:09 PM
That game was not played how a CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM should play..

Steelers keep playing like that and they wont be seeing a super bowl this year.

The disbelief on Wards face after that play.... PRICELESS!! :LOL:

GO COWBOYS!!!

Hitts0n
09-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I love all the hate !!!:ROFL:

NFL season opener gets best ratings in 7 years (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4465349)

Associated Press (2 hours ago)
The Steelers' 13-10 overtime victory against the Titans drew the biggest TV audience for the NFL's season opener in seven years.
Steelers' Polamalu exits game with knee injury (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4463828)

Associated Press (3 hours ago)
Steelers Pro Bowl safety Troy Polamalu did not return for the second half of the game against Tennessee Titans and is ruled out for the rest of the game.
Clayton: Losing Polamalu huge blow for Steelers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=4464378)

John Clayton | ESPN.com (13 hours ago)
The Steelers' defense won't be the same without Troy Polamalu, John Clayton writes in his five observations about the Steelers' 13-10 win over the Titans on Thursday night.

Hitts0n
09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Look its the first game of the season.The Steelers are not perfect.Titans are a better team than Pittsburgh in my opition.I also think New England is better than the Steelers .But teams are gonna have to adjust to each team.Ok they stopped the run.Big deal.Its not like the 49ers stopped our run.Its the tuff titans.Being a Rams fan there should be a law that you can not comment about any NFL team until the get to the playoffs....lma0000 !!!:ROFL:

Both teams played like crap !! Get over it !

troutdog
09-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Being a Rams fan there should be a law that you can not comment about any NFL team until the get to the playoffs....lma0000 !!!:ROFL:

Who was it calling 14-2 out of the gate? Hence the raider fan reference thats all. Can you say myopic?

As far as being a Rams fan, I grew up my whole life in So Cal and stuck with my team though thick and thin...thats one reason why I have to give respect for most raider fans, they stuck with their team despite Al Davis, despite the city changes, despite all the BS. So tell us all about your deep seeded roots in PA and why you are such a diehard Steeler fan Hitts....besides your crush on Terry Bradshaw!(you know who that is right?) :LOL: You prolly fall into the same cowboy/9er bandwagon most fringe fans have, the result of years past superbowl victories....you would prolly be a dolphin, bengal or viking fan had they won the big game a few times! :ROFL:

BTW the Rams have two superbowl appearances this decade, most teams cannot say that over the past 30 years so "check yo'self" :LOL:

MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!

TD

Hitts0n
09-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Stop living in the past folks,this is the future !!:ROFL:

YANKEES4LIFE
09-25-2009, 06:10 PM
any news on troy? did he play the last couple of games? i have been so out of it! lol

Hitts0n
09-25-2009, 07:25 PM
any news on troy? did he play the last couple of games? i have been so out of it! lol

Naw he is still out.We need him back,bad !

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 01:18 AM
Stop living in the past folks,this is the future !!:ROFL:

no hitts im pretty sure this is the present not the future lol hahahha

Hitts0n
09-27-2009, 01:36 AM
where is sara.........lol:ROFL::Secret:

Frenchy
09-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Shes probably past out hammered again we didnt hang out with her tonight i have been in bed alllllll day

hey hitts check out the viking thread

Troutman65
09-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Shes probably past out hammered again we didnt hang out with her tonight i have been in bed alllllll day

hey hitts check out the viking thread

Yeah Hitts , Check out the Viking & 49er thread.:LOL: